Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,695 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha (6596 Views)

Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators / Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined / Quit Comparing Nigeria To Ghana, Rivers State Alone Is Richer Then Ghana Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Sunofgod(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2011
'Abia' Special Adviser Warns 'Imo' Governor Okorocha - Leave Abia State Alone!

Your Excellency, my dear Governor Rochas Okorocha, It is with a great sense of responsibility that I respectfully request you to leave Abia State alone and concentrate on the very many realities starring you in the face in order to avert our releasing documents, records and authentic reports capable of shaking your structures to it's very foundation.

Iam constrained to write you this open letter in view of your obvious acquiescence to the motive and gregarious method your officials and known agents have adopted in the prosecution of an unprovoked, unjust, campaign of calumny against the people and leaders of Abia State.

You know very well that on Tuesday 4th October 2011 on page 14 of the Vanguard Newspaper, your infantile Information Commissioner, one Obinna Duruji, took the liberty to insult and malign the government of Abia State with invective meant to scorn your colleague, His Excellency, Chief T.A. Orji. Before then, one of your agents, a certain inconsequential Mbaise boy called Obi Nwakanma had on page 23 of Sunday vanguard of 18/9/11 used unprintable words to cast aspersion on our government. Then your Pini Jason, that faceless Jelly fish that saw to it that Chief Ikedi Ohakim was thoroughly misled and who connived with an agency in Surulere Lagos to swindle Imo State of tens of millions in a PR campaign had the temerity to latch unto the platform you provided to re-launch his rusty column as an opportunistic way to scurry back to the corridors of power. You saw all those garbage and indeed paid for them. You did not ask the Jaded Jason where he was when Ohakim bundled the files of Pensioners that faithfully started and ended their meritorious Civil Service Career in Imo State back to Umuahia for payment simply because they were Abia indigenes.

To further buttress the unusual interest shown by your government and paid agents to this expedient policy, Bishop Lucius Ugorji, a Naze Imo State born cleric together with another gang of Owerribased carry-go white garment preachers intensified their devious hype against an innocent sister State. This was the same Bishop Ugorji who together with the now late Mbaise born Archbishop Rojas Uwadi dined and wined with the defunct oppressive mamacratic regime that held Abia down for years.

While Abia patriots fought for liberation, these Imo-born bishops struck deals and carted away choice Abia Investments. They enthusiastically gave impetus and moral cover to the despots. Today they have ironically turned into clannish activists while keeping silent over your brutish disengagement of the thousands Imo youths creatively employed by Ohakim.

Your Excellency, you can't continue deceiving Ndigbo and the Nigerian Public. With the creation of Abia in 1991, the Imo State Government immediately laid off all Abia Indigenes in its civil service while Abia retained Imo Indigenes in Aba and elsewhere. Since then till now, there has been a progressive suffocation of the Abia workforce by indigenes of states that sent our own citizens packing. Enugu State fished out and laid off Abians (non-indegenes) that were left in their civil service starting from 1997 through 2002. Same goes for Anambra and Ebonyi where even Abia students are made to pay discriminatory school fees. This is the issue at stake and for which you have marshaled out your people for a war of attrition against Abia State. You now talk of threats to Igbo unity simply because our patriotic governor took a reciprocal decision that should have been taken long ago based on the clamour of well meaning Abia Citizens.

By this diatribe, Your Excellency and your mercenaries have only succeeded in drawing global attention to the grave injustice and levity which Imo and other sister Igbo States have meted out to Abia Civil Servants and which our leaders and people have borne silently with equanimity. That Chief T.A Orji decided to address this anomaly and balance the lopsided equation is not a crime anywhere in the world. What is rather despicable is the hypocrisy, wanton wickedness and shameless audacity of those who now believe that what is good for the goose should not be good for the gander. The time tested credibility of Governor T.A Orji which you seek to destroy has rather skyrocketed among Abians who are the main reason for his sojourn in government house.

For your information, Sir, there is a total consensus among Abia Stake holders that Ochendo should take all necessary albeit painful decisions to restore the years that the cankerworm has eaten while laying a solid foundation for Abia transformation. As he executes this overwhelming mandate, we are poised to give him all the needed encouragement and defend him from the misplaced darts of desperados, professional petition writers and renowned 419 kingpins who seek to make political capital out of every laudable policy.We, therefore, advise your government to re-direct its limited capacities to the actualization of your self-imposed rescue mission for whatever it is worth. As you may have noticed, the art of state governance is a lot more different from slogans, showmanship and Jerry meandering. You need core competence the sort that comes through good education, moral rectitude and professional exposure. These are not things that can be obtained otherwise!

By the grace of God, Abia cannot be distracted. Having extricated ourselves from the callous cabal who were friends of the current Imo regime, we have made significant positive changes in the area of security, infrastructure and other key sectors. These series of propaganda and smear campaign coming from Owerri were foreseen by us when we dealt mortal blows to our oppressors and their acolytes.

Ndigbo cannot be deceived. They know those with cloudy antecedents. Those who straddled into power as a result of some political accident also know themselves. They should look inwards and solve their problems rather than seeking for non-existing opportunities to make noise and hoodwink the unsuspecting public.

Your Excellency, Chief Rochas Okorocha, like Ndigbo would say, Ome ihe jide kwa ogu. In the words of Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah , "Don't complain about my room. You are only visiting but I live here".

Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada, !!!

Hon. (Dr) Eze Chikamnayo

Special Adviser, Information, Strategy and Orientation

Abia State

http://allafrica.com/stories/201110260956.html

1 Like

Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Sunofgod(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
Thinks 'Ohakim' needs to call his 'boy' to order . . . .

Wetin be special advisor?
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Dede1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2011
How did this bedridden miscreant named Eze Chikamnayo get to the position of Special Adviser, Information, Strategy and Orientation in Abia State? No wonder the caliber of T O Orji, a political misfit, is elected the governor of Abia State when serious people in Igbo land were bent on electing human beings. I blame the Abians for encouraging this sort of rubbish.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by alexleo(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2011
By their rascality we know them. I laugh at so the called government of Abia state and their display of foolish anger. Is T. A. Orji a governor indeed? See an irresponsible Abia government warning a responsible Imo government.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Relax101(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2011
Sun of god:

Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada, !!!

Hon. (Dr) Eze Chikamnayo

Special Adviser, Information, Strategy and Orientation

Abia State

http://allafrica.com/stories/201110260956.html

If this news came from someone else, I will read the letter again but from this guy, I refused reading it more than once.

This guy, Chikamnayo who was then a commissioner of finance, embezzled N35million. I think that was in 2000 and He got fired immediately by Orji Uzor Kalu. that was when Orji Uzor was still sane.
This guy Chihas no moral jurisdition to say anything because He's a criminal.
Anyways who dash am Dokito? Ole!
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2011
I think that this is the perfect time for the Comedian Chairman (abi wetin dem call am) of the state to act.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I think that this is the perfect time for the Comedian Chairman (abi wetin dem call am) of the state to act.

Time for him to earn his paycheck

What of the Imo State Special adviser on Abia affairs?
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2011
I pray for Abians.Orji Uzor Kalu is messiah compared with T.A. Orji but I blame him(Kalu) for the woes of Abia State.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Relax101(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Time for him to earn his paycheck

What of the Imo State Special adviser on Abia affairs?

You have refused to grow up.
Why do keep playing with sand when your mates like Eko ile are rolling tires with seven-color panties all over the street of Lagos.
Get well soon
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Relax101(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
Abagworo:

I pray for Abians.Orji Uzor Kalu is messiah compared with T.A. Orji but I blame him(Kalu) for the woes of Abia State.

He's not any messiah. They both need to kicked out of Abia state.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by asha80(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2011
Abagworo:

guy why the change of opinion?
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2011
Relax101:

You have refused to grow up.
[b]Why do keep playing with sand when your mates like Eko ile are rolling tires with seven-color panties all over the street of Lagos.
[/b]Get well soon

Must have been the best day of your life when you saw that sight. huh?
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by ChinenyeN(m): 4:22am On Oct 27, 2011
Is there no one poor and bored enough to assassinate Orji and co.?
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Relax101(m): 5:09am On Oct 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Must have been the best day of your life when you saw that sight. huh?

Ore mi atata. ba wo ni? So o ti su ni?
O da ro o.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by TenKobo1: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2011
You cannot think of a bigger mistake in government than T.A. Orji. I happen to have dealt very closely with his family, so i know what am talking about. God's own state indeed.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by lahips: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
I weep for Abia state, they should take care of their problems and leave all this replies, that place is crazy and lawless, no offence meant. but its really terrible out there.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by akyus(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
If I were Governor Rochas Okorocha, I won't reply. I won't even react to a letter of this kind.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by bigma(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2011
is quite unfortunate that we have callous people as leaders in Abia state.T. A Orji is the worst Governor in Abia State
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by opribo(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
I have said it I shall never take Panadol for another man's headache if the good people of Abia, feel the best they can get is this bunch of quacks masquerading as messiahs so be it. For the past 5 years that this Abia administration has been in power let them point to just one landmark achievement that they have recorded. Instead of the man to concenterate with his programmes that is if he has any he is busy spending state funds on inconsequential matters. Its so sad that the Abians have allowed this rubbish to linger on for too long.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by hackney(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
I think the so-called Abia special adviser and his cohorts should concentrate on
emptying the bins and clearing the abia roads of heaps of dirt.

It will be shameful to Abians if they buy into this hocus-pocus which diverts attention from their looting.
Abia state govt should do something tangible for the state.

Mr special adviser, advise your oga looter on progressive projects.
You are also over-paid by the way.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
asha 80:

guy why the change of opinion?

Guy change is the only permanent thing in this life and knowdledge is what we acquire with age.What I know in 2011 is far more than what I knew in 2006/2007.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by bros12345: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2011
Abia. abia. abia. I no no wtin to talk.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by mbulela: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
Sun of god:

The time tested credibility of Governor T.A Orji which you seek to destroy has rather skyrocketed among Abians who are the main reason for his sojourn in government house.

I was actually enjoying the write up until i got to the quote above.
No sane person makes such a comment.
Things will get worse in Abia before it ever gets better.
This is a cross that Abians have fashioned and only they can  and will carry it.
There is something fundamentally wrong with a political system that throws up the likes of TA Orji.
until it is addressed we will continually have our senses assualted by funny write up like this.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by manny4life(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
What a parade of shame and disgrace! shocked shocked shocked

This is very uncalled for, very unprofessional and least of all childish. I guess that state is doomed anyways.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Ayowumie(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2011
There are so many misfits in this country.

Why should Ibos (Abia politicians especially) like washing dirty linen in public in the name of "protecting" their govnors.

All the sins of Imo state indigenes is now the fault of Rochas. This is funny. The "honourable' must be insane
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by minimynimo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
I would offer =N=20million for the head of T. A. Orji. He's an old heartless A**hole!
Okorocha has always been a Mo-r-on and a sycophant!!
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by doctokwus: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
Saying it for d upteenth time:Theodore and many of his likes parading as governors shd b millions of miles away frm any seat of govt.Notice that for some time now,its bn one heinous news after d oda in d state,kidnappings,gang rapes,homosexuality,d state is clearly under satanic forces that seems to percolated from d top down
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by lagcity(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
so una get Rascals for SE, too?! na wa o grin grin
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Okijajuju1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
Abia State and Imo State have been a constant source of embarassment and shame to Ndi Igbos.

Imagine the bullcra'p
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Francis5: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ayowumie:

There are so many misfits in this country.

Why should Ibos (Abia politicians especially) like washing dirty linen in public in the name of "protecting" their govnors.

All the sins of Imo state indigenes is now the fault of Rochas. This is funny. The "honourable' must be insane

Hmm!! So yoruba politicians do no wash their linens in public?

Tinubu versus Fasola
Bode George versus Tinubu
Akala versus Tinubu
Obasanjo versus Fasoye
Obasanjo versus Bode George
Oni versus Fayemi
Awolowo versus Akintola
Tinubu versus HID Awolowo
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by noiseless: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
This says it all mr GWOVANO ORJ has since lost it,so what else have you got to give to abians nothing left i guess?I hope other state governors could continue to tell it to him exactly the way it is,thank God people like okorocha still exist,parheps that orji thinks he is dealing with ariara market women,by the way mr GWOVANO ORJI the imo state governor has nothing against abians but against the way in which you are letting them down.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by winwinx: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2011
our Excellency, Chief Rochas Okorocha, like Ndigbo would say, Ome ihe jide kwa ogu. In the words of Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah , "Don't complain about my room. You are only visiting but I live here".
shocked
Town crier, it is out-fashioned and obsolete to put the enlightened amiss with antiquated vocabularies.
No wonder you are employed to receive your check. Mind your chick.
Is Abia a living state. where do you have the infrastructure and security you talked about.
GOD PUNISH YOUR PAPA, and the man you are crying for. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires / Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014 / Mining Must Make Africa Rich Not Poor – Ghana’s President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.