Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do (40736 Views)

[picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This / How Will U Feel If Your Gf/wife Tells U Dis! / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Emmaomotob(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
henricson:

I call that weakness... Hence the need for every lady to strive for independence, they're desperate mostly cus of financial stability!
U think say Nigeria stupid like those white dudes to the extent of women gaining upper hand.Ladies f*ck with me and I will throw your bag and baggage out of my house. tongue
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by segunbanks: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by henricson(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
delishpot: Make naija men catch you. All these donts for them? If say na women you dey tell dont do this, dont do that nairaland men for clap for you. And chant yes you right "bitxhes aint loyal" but this one wey you tell men what not to do, hian its not a normal ihian here o. Here in Naija, men dont have what they cant do o. Each man chooses what he cant do ie I cant marry, I cant bang a girl 3 months straight, I cant wash my clothes, I can never baby sit my kids when I have a wife, I cant ever help my wife with chores, I cant feed ma wife o, why tge hell did women ask for freedom of education? Ehn she don go school with me na, so she should work and feed the family, I cant bathe my kids o, I cant eat eba o, she must pound yam every day,etc etc.
***********Docks***********dives********hides under bed******* see? #IneverTalkFinishBulletsDonDeyFly. grin shocked

Please you don't need to comment.
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by henricson(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Emmaomotob: U think say Nigeria stupid like those white dudes to the extent of women gaining upper hand.Ladies f*ck with me and I will throw your bag and baggage out of my house. tongue

Pls read with understanding!
Being a woman doesn't mean they shouldn't be ambitious and have goals.
I am of the school of thought where both sexes work together to make things work. Not like here in Nigeria where women are seen as lower, or overseas where the woman is intoxicated with power.

There can be a balance... and I have seen it happen both overseas and here in Nigeria.
One must not be affected by the culture of stereotypes or war of the sexes. Doing what's right is what I advocate for, respect women as being part of men, not under men! Pleas read the Bible from creation and understand God's plan if you do not understand this!

Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by segunbanks: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by GentleMimi: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
henricson:

Mimi, your name says gentle... You should have ignored him!
You hv got so much fire
smiley

henricson:
I call that weakness... Hence the need for every lady to strive for independence, they're desperate mostly cus of financial stability!
To a great extent,yes. But the truth is that our culture indirectly frowns on feminine independence. As a female brought up in Africa,especially Nigeria,most ladies grow up with the mentality that the male rules over her. She enters her marriage with this mentality. Even when she has issues in the home,her family will tell her that walking away is not an option. She should endure...*scoffs*.
Being dependent or not is not the main issue. I've heard of ladies who are well-to-do in the career sector but slaves in their homes. It is all about individuality. Some are strong minded,others are weak. Some are strong but get weakened by a ''weak'' male. By a weak male,i'm refering to a man who does the aforementioned.
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
GentleMimi:
smiley

To a great extent,yes. But the truth is that our culture indirectly frowns on feminine independence. As a female brought up in Africa,especially Nigeria,most ladies grow up with the mentality that the male rules over her. She enters her marriage with this mentality. Even when she has issues in the home,her family will tell her that walking away is not an option. She should endure...*scoffs*.
Being dependent or not is not the main issue. I've heard of ladies who are well-to-do in the career sector but slaves in their homes. It is all about individuality. Some are strong minded,others are weak. Some are strong but get weakened by a ''weak'' male. By a weak male,i'm refering to a man who does the aforementioned.

Wow! Mimi, where have you been?
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by GentleMimi: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Shikaamaru:

Wow! Mimi, where have you been?
Wow!!! Hello dear stranger! Where have YOU been?
shocked
I've been around. smiley
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
GentleMimi:
Wow!!! Hello dear stranger! Where have YOU been?
shocked
I've been around. smiley

I'm no stranger to you Mimi. sad Look, it's Shikaamaru na.
I though you quit NL. Good to hear you're good. I'm good too. smiley
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by gemini35(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie: She better learn how to perform that exotic s*x act... inshort she should strip dance for the nigg@ grin, @ a pt marriage could start becoming boring esp that s*xual aspect...she might be needing stunts like that. tongue
This is d kind of babe me want,lol
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by GentleMimi: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Shikaamaru:

I'm no stranger to you Mimi. sad Look, it's Shikaamaru na.
I though you quit NL. Good to hear you're good. I'm good too. smiley
Lol! I called u a stranger cos its been long i last saw you. I know u're good too,u just have to be.
Quit NL? Hmmmm...not yet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by glosali(f): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ok ooo
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
GentleMimi:
Quit NL? Hmmmm...not yet. cheesy

Lol.. Okay. We will stick around then. smiley
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by pedro08: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wat if u u ve been datin a slim girl dat luks like agbani darego.over time she became michelin tire.guys date girls because of looks,b4 falling in love.I cnt date a girl who cannot take care of her self.I still wanna see why I fell in lov wit her in d first place.I dislike plumby chicks.
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Lexity2: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
lol
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by GentleMimi: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Shikaamaru:

Lol.. Okay. We will stick around then. smiley
Sure thing. wink
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by adelolaa(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Samson o moni bon, ko ma ma sa nigba to rekuuun
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by MzOma(f): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Another thing:
Never ask ur GF/ Wife to send u her nude pics.... Its disgusting and nauseating for God's sake......
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by willorie(f): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
JEEZ! Dude abi chick na only u waka come?

There's God ooooo like "she" said

but earnestly speaking, ur thread's amazingly awesome!
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by zboyd: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
ghostwritter:
No wonder u are still single but never searching....I pity u.

Why pity someone you know next to nothing about?

Whether Single, Cohabiting, Engaged, Married, Divorced or Widowed - when have I announced my marital status on NL?

Wouldn't it have been better to ASK me about my marital status, instead of ASSuming my marital status?

Why SOME people read posts and jump to conclusions about the poster is beyond me.

smh

Oh well...such is life!
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by unmask: 5:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Number 5 is the bullshittest of the lot. let her become an elephant then refuse to slim down, I will exercise the king solomon charter
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by henricson(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=GentleMimi]
smiley

Being dependent or not is not the main issue. I've heard of ladies who are well-to-do in the career sector but slaves in their homes. It is all about individuality. Some are strong minded,others are weak. Some are strong but get weakened by a ''weak'' male. By a weak male,i'm refering to a man who does the aforementioned.[/quote

Yeah Mimi, African factor affects alot of things in relationships and marriages here for women. But women are becoming knowledgeable now. The best way to succeed in a relationship or marriage is following the biblical standard. Cus one can never expect the best from a partner who doesn't have the fear and spirit. It's the spirit of God in us that controls us when the ugliness of the human nature tries to take over.
By the biblical standard, a marriage can only be dissolved when there's is infidelity, can the offended partner can't live with that. Hence the importance of careful consideration before marriage.

I fear relationships myself, how much more marriage.

Mimi, just try to take away bias from your mind in these matters. I might be wrong, but I kinda sensed it in the way you talk.

Nice meeting you anyway!
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by zboyd: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmm..the only way a marriage can be dissolved is when there's infidelity, eh?

So...a marriage can't be dissolved if the wife is...

...beaten like a Hebrew slave

...burdened with a husband who's allergic to work

...tired of coming second place to drugs, alcohol and X-rated entertainment

...tired of 'faking it"

...not being fulfilled in the marriage bed, because the husband is impotent

...fertile but the husband is not and is in denial

...tired of being called nasty names and accused of being the biggest s*lut in the village

...always hiding money, so the husband can't gamble it off

...tired of the interference from her in-laws

...just generally fed up with her husband's irresponsible ways.

Oh well...I guess wives in these positions should suck it up and shut it up.

Why should they be happy?

What was I thinking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.