Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? (1225 Views)

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / 7 Ways To Know A Cheating Girlfriend / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
How do u know if ur GF is cheating on u?...cos mine, OH Lawd God. She was a smart playa..Ladies are vicious..My opinion o
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by delishpot: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dem don carry come again o.
Wey naija men now? Dem don open una favourite topic ooooo, make una rush come ooooo. Time to bash women again. Make una eat come clean hands for women heads here o.
Unu favourite soup don done.
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
lool...Una ladies can cheat for Africa. buh the funny thing is u guys believe that there are no faithful dudes while in reality, there are.
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by freshness2020: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
When she begins to preach τ̲̅ђe
gospel of Christ to ♈όϋ as a brother in Christ!
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
freshness2020: When she begins to preach τ̲̅ђe gospel of Christ to ♈όϋ as a brother in Christ!

The born-again cover up lol
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by freshness2020: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
AlphaLycan:

The born-again cover up lol
These girls aint loyal !
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
freshness2020:
These girls aint loyal !

None is.....Ladies of nowadays...
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by Pinkytracy: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op, you can never know.
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
IfyAngela: Op, you can never know.

Well I caught mine.... wink
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
It is very easy to catch a cheating gf if you can pay close attention to her. Here are the common signs.
1: If your gf is constantly talking about her new male colleague, pal or friend(most times it how they hate the person) and suddenly stopped. They are dating.
2: If it seems that she couldn't care less if you were dead or alive and concern about your habits, good and bad, if she automatcialy stops criticizing you then she is half-way gone
3: If she starts suspecting/accussing you of cheating....cheaters always accuse the other of cheating
4: If she gets upset when you pick up her phone, if she erases all her text messages and phone call log and keeps her ringer on silent when you are around. Bro she don dey go
5: When she starts showing up with little gifts you didn't buy her and says a girlfriend, mom or dad got it for her, but is attached to it.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: It is very easy to catch a cheating gf if you can pay close attention to her

#Gbam
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by onstelly(f): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Same way you caught a cheating bf, flip my weaves and walk out of thread.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by Lily4star(f): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
1 guy post
"ALL GIRLS ARE GOATS" for em pm, I come ping am ask "HAVE U SERVED UR MUM GRASSES TODAY?", nah em the guy explode begin vex dey curse me, nothing wey em no talk, say why I dey abuse em mama, abeg shey nah bad question I ask?

The truth is everyone aint desame, if it weren't so, the world would ve been one boring place, anyone that wants to cheat ll cheat no matter what, there are good girls and there are good guys and vice-versa

3 Likes

Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by fuckshit: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
when she FÜCKING loses interest, no more FÜCKING excitement when you call, when that FÜCKING joy she feels when you call is no longer FÜCKING there any more, that FÜCKING happiness you hear in her voice when you FÜCKING call.
when the FÜCKING number of calls she FÜCKING makes to you FÜCKING reduces.

the FÜCKING pings reduces
the FÜCKING whatsapp chat reduces
theses are some of the FÜCKING signs she's FÜCKING cheating on you.
O! yes & not forgetting, when she spends more time on FÜCKING NL than with you

1 Like

Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by nikkypearl(f): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
tongue u can't ..Unless she wanna get caught!

1 Like

Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by scribble: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
she has a lot of new stuff u didnt buy for her
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by nikkypearl(f): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
fuckshit: when she FÜCKING loses interest, no more FÜCKING excitement when you call, when that FÜCKING joy she feels when you call is no longer FÜCKING there any more, that FÜCKING happiness you hear in her voice when you FÜCKING call.

U are fucking silly grin
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by scribble: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
fuckshit: when she FÜCKING loses interest, no more FÜCKING excitement when you call, when that FÜCKING joy she feels when you call is no longer FÜCKING there any more, that FÜCKING happiness you hear in her voice when you FÜCKING call.

it was one heck of a heartbreak huh...keep calm and look for the more fish in the sea
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Who give a p.huck. It's not the end of the world. Move on angry

1 Like

Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by fuckshit: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
nikkypearl:
U are fucking silly grin
nope, again just FÜCKING have fun grin
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by fuckshit: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
scribble:

it was one heck of a heartbreak huh...keep calm and look for the more fish in the sea
a FÜCKING terrible one grin but am FÜCKING done
no more FÜCKING relationships grin
Re: GUYS: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? by kingbella: 5:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Infidelity in a relationship comes in different ways, its really hard to figure it out

(1) (Reply)

11 Differences Between Dating A Girl Vs A Woman / Girls Eh!! / Some Of My Family Members Hate Him Because He Is From Nigeria. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.