Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,198 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? (2969 Views)

NEW : Rock Glo Unlimited + Fast Downloads On Pc And Android + Other Devices / What's Your Bad Habit/ addiction ?? / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jennimma:
best habit ever! However be careful so as not to let ur "ekwe nti"(phone) fall in2 water or the toilet bowl. As 4 me,dat one no b prblm as I dey use Samsung Galaxy wey get water proof screen grin

Lol. grin abi na..

My phone has fallen down on d ground, about thrice, but i just pick up, check if its okay and continue whatever I'm doing. cheesy
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by KingTom(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: grin grin
How bodi grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol. grin abi na..

My phone has fallen down on d ground, about thrice, but i just pick up, check if its okay and continue whatever I'm doing. cheesy
Lol... can't hold my laughter...
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
How bodi grin
Fine. where you hide since?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol..

Hope u haven't falling down in d bathroom before?
I have o, once. grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by KingTom(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Fine. where you hide since?
I dey on strike grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: I have o, once. grin

Lol.. Hope it wasn't too painful?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jennimma:
best habit ever! However be careful so as not to let ur "ekwe nti"(phone) fall in2 water or the toilet bowl. As 4 me,dat one no b prblm as I dey use Samsung Galaxy wey get water proof screen grin
lol funny. $6?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Tag : Frankben, harlos, Xtarxhyne, daveP, Jennimma, LaurinaDavid
Helloo Bholutife8
Helloo Yungmilio2 Jigsawkillah MzMariah Missyhorlah MsAnne Snowprince07 Sucobaba noble4d Elantracy Beennkumar jeffreyjames Sheenor Omotayo9177 Lorlaahlozz Kelvingraphics Kingphillip Mencade5
Cheriepet, chariegee, therock5555, agybabe, temitopedaniel,d9ty7, sammyhoe
★na na i dont tink its a bad tin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. Hope it wasn't too painful?
It was, pains on my bumbum with soap in my eyes grin grin it was my dad that came to my rescue cheesy
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: I use mine when taking my bath to listen to music. I don't know if its bad o.
dats bad o
lol. listening to music and taking selfies hbi
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
dats bad o
lol. listening to music and taking selfies hbi
Selfie ke, no o because the pic will be... lipsrsealed
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
snowprince07: ★na na i dont tink its a bad tin

Okay..

Feel free to share any experience you've had in the restroom..
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: It was, pains on my bumbum with soap in my eyes grin grin it was my dad that came to my rescue cheesy

grin grin grin
Thank God your dad came on time..

Soap in the eye can get messy a times, if unfortunately you couldn't locate the location of the water on time.

***edited***

My 1,000th post on Nairaland...
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

grin grin grin
Thank God your dad came on time..

Soap in the eye can get messy a times, if unfortunately you couldn't locate the location of the water on time.
I couldn't, dad washed my face for me and carried me up grin cheesy all this was 2 months ago grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
lol funny. $6?
yesss na
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol. Really?

Radio things.. Unto the next level. Well, I haven't reached that stage yet..
I might forfeit visiting the toilet if there's no alternative.
lol.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: I couldn't, dad washed my face for me and carried me up grin cheesy all this was 2 months ago grin

Lol... Really?

I know that won't stop u from continuing to dance in d bathroom..
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Selfie ke, no o because the pic will be... lipsrsealed
lol. toilet background make fresh for selfie and grandy
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
lol. toilet background make fresh for selfie and grandy
cheesy
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jennimma:
yesss na
hmm OBO
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nt 2 good...nd nt bad
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol... Really?

lol,
have you ever tried dancing shoki in the bathroom?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol... Really?

Nope, its cool o. I stay in the bathroom for long because I don't mind my business grin when I enter, I Nairaland for 10 minutes , dance and continue to dance and bath cheesy Life is good my brother grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Nt 2 good...nd nt bad
lol.. if its not bad and not too good
den you tryna tel us its partially good
and you self go dey do am wink
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Nope, its cool o. I stay in the bathroom for long because I don't mind my business grin when I enter, I Nairaland for 10 minutes , dance and continue to dance and bath cheesy Life is good my brother grin

Lol.. Love that..

Live life to the fullest. Have fun.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
lol,
have you ever tried dancing shoki in the bathroom?

Lol.. Haven't tried it.. Don't really know how to.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. Love that..

Live life to the fullest. Have fun.
Thanks bro. smiley
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Nt 2 good...nd nt bad

Nice..

Please give points to support your stance.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. Haven't tried it.. Don't really know how to.
as Marian said
Life is good inside the Restroom
my brother
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
lol.. if its not bad and not too good
den you tryna tel us its partially good
and you self go dey do am wink
shey u dnt do it ni
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
hmm OBO
whatzzz dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.....TESTS POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS! / Whats Going On In Nigeria Today? / Please Post Your Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.