Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,833 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? (2968 Views)

NEW : Rock Glo Unlimited + Fast Downloads On Pc And Android + Other Devices / What's Your Bad Habit/ addiction ?? / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by harlos: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. I was talking about the chat aspect.

No be only babe jare.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by daveP(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: I sing and I scream when doing it o grin grin I love dancing when bathing sha so I'm always with my phone in that bathroom. smiley
fweefeefeephew!!! (whistles loud and clear!) if u fall eh!
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by JigsawKillah(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Tag : Frankben, harlos, Xtarxhyne, daveP, Jennimma, LaurinaDavid
Helloo Bholutife8
Helloo Yungmilio2 Jigsawkillah MzMariah Missyhorlah MsAnne Snowprince07 Sucobaba noble4d Elantracy Beennkumar jeffreyjames Sheenor Omotayo9177 Lorlaahlozz Kelvingraphics Kingphillip Mencade5
Cheriepet, chariegee, therock5555, agybabe, temitopedaniel,d9ty7, sammyhoe

na fixed na......me without fone? Na fone dey make d bath or the kaka dey go well
if na bad habit then i like am like dat

SAW
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

na fixed na......me without fone? Na fone dey make d bath or the kaka dey go well
if na bad habit then i like am like dat

SAW

Lol.. Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
harlos:

No be only babe jare.

Okay bro
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by daveP(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

grin grin grin
Thank God your dad came on time..

Soap in the eye can get messy a times, if unfortunately you couldn't locate the location of the water on time.

***edited***

My 1,000th post on Nairaland...
IRONICALLY CORRESPONDING POST!!MY 1000TH WAS ALSO 'THANK GOD' AND IT WAS ALSO MZMARIAH I QUOTED!! grin grin grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jennimma:
whatzzz dat

Omo Baba Olowo

Daughter of a rich man
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
daveP: IRONICALLY CORRESPONDING POST!!MY 1000TH WAS ALSO 'THANK GOD' AND IT WAS ALSO MZMARIAH I QUOTED!! grin grin grin

Lol...

Mzmariah.. Hmmm
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jennimma:
whatzzz dat
omo baba olowo (son/daughter of a rich man)
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by harlos: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne cheesy
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by JigsawKillah(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. Exactly bro

i done lose like 3fones to the bizness sha but i neva wan stop

SAW

1 Like

Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: shey u dnt do it ni
lol
I used to do it
but I stop doing it few hours agp
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

i done lose like 3fones to the bizness sha but i neva wan stop

SAW

Seriously?? shocked shocked shocked, u don't mean it. 3 phones cry

U try o.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
daveP: fweefeefeephew!!! (whistles loud and clear!) if u fall eh!
Lol.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
lol
I used to do it
but I stop doing it few hours agp

But u will resume the next time it comes calling.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
omo baba olowo (son/daughter of a rich man)
yes o!

2 Likes

daveP: IRONICALLY CORRESPONDING POST!!MY 1000TH WAS ALSO 'THANK GOD' AND IT WAS ALSO MZMARIAH I QUOTED!! grin grin grin
Hmmm..
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by JigsawKillah(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Seriously?? shocked shocked shocked, u don't mean it. 3 phones cry

U try o.

d tin done master me na
no be my fault

SAW
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by daveP(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ahem(adjust amidst gusto)now to the erm topic!
Now egetasebe!! Now its sweet cos i do it often like 3/10 times(b4 the crash),but after coming back..i didnt do it again.
Music en syncing along wif songs etc.no dull moment.
Ma snr in school joked about this.tomiwa went to the restroom,why he did the easing,he chatted on bbm,as he rose to leave,his lexus carkeys drop into the toilet.pls i cant continue with that story.everyone knew what will happen(LEXUS??)

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

d tin done master me na
no be my fault

SAW

cheesy. Okay
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
daveP: Ahem(adjust amidst gusto)now to the erm topic!
Now egetasebe!! Now its sweet cos i do it often like 3/10 times(b4 the crash),but after coming back..i didnt do it again.
Music en syncing along wif songs etc.no dull moment.
Ma snr in school joked about this.tomiwa went to the restroom,why he did the easing,he chatted on bbm,as he rose to leave,his lexus carkeys drop into the toilet.pls i cant continue with that story.everyone knew what will happen(LEXUS??)

grin grin grin

Lol.. U don't mean it.. cheesy

Eww..
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jennimma:
yes o!
you no be Yoruba gal?
shey you be malo?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

But u will resume the next time it comes calling.
yes or
tomorrow morning am gonna do my registration on that
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by daveP(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2014
SUNDAY was my friend,i visited him early one momo,then he say he was going to ease himself,he snatched d 'complete sports' newspaper from me.i laugh cos i knew what he wanted to do(am guilty of reading jst to pass time too).ma guy,sunday neva comot after 20mins o,mummy,daddy,sister,visitor....all of them knock door,sunday no answer o.later i use style damage the door with 'jackie chanic kick'
LO AND BEHOLD!!! SUNDAY DON WAKA GO DREAMHEAVEN!! grin grin grin grin newspaper don drop,mouth open,i tap am,everybody don gather for door!! grin grin grin grin grin
we all know what wil happen now.....hehe
LogoDwhiz u jst carry memory refreshment enter.chai grin grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by daveP(m): 12:20am On Jul 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol...

Mzmariah.. Hmmm
cheesy
MzMariah: Hmmm..
why are two of u hmming?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by daveP(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. U don't mean it.. cheesy

Eww..
no exaggeration in both accounts!!
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by daveP(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Lol.
u eventually did fall.na God save u o! Slippery tile floors,that one i cant risk.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by papindinho(m): 4:13am On Jul 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay o..

What about using it in d bathroom, to listen to music.
at all... I don't put it near me in the bathroom
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 22, 2014
@Op, I don't use my phone in the restroom except when i have something very serious to do with it...
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2014
Yungmilio2:
you no be Yoruba gal?
shey you be malo?
Ayam dat Igbo chic cool
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Jennimma:
Ayam dat Igbo chic cool
hmm morning
I trowey salute for you
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: @Op, I don't use my phone in the restroom except when i have something very serious to do with it...
very serious?
lol when you see an 0dd of 100
and gat less than 5min to stake
and you in the rest room
whacha you gonna do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avast Premier Pro Keys / .....TESTS POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS! / Whats Going On In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.