Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Take Me As I Am - A Love Story - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story (153873 Views)

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:14am On Sep 19, 2014
SPSpecial: Woww
Am still saying it, Spicey, you are GREAT.

Very touching, captivating, emotional, intrigue, inspiring, well arranged, good use of words, proper description. Everything is just perfect.

Prettyspicey, what is SOB in full. I no sabi dat one o

many thanks SPSpecial. It is always somethings when a man appreciates a work of romance. And when that work is mine, I feel somewhere, somehow I am doing something right.

SOB? *you for ask our JJ, I bet he knows the answer tongue* --- SON OF A BI.T.CH cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Timmytimmy: I've been a read-and-run reader for far too long so I decided to come out of my shell, I mean.......is this story compelling or what!? smiley

I've never been one to believe in love as "chemistry" or "emotions", it has always been a thing of decision and decision alone for me . Unlike other romantic fictional works, this story could easily pass for a true story, the emotions and characters are unimaginably real.

I thought I had finally understood love, thank you Prettyspicey for making me believe once again that "Love is too big for us to study and understand, thank you for making me believe that romance exists and it only thrives in the heart of true love and sacrifice.

To the author: Please, as much as you can, try to use this your gift in front of the wholeworld, Nairaland and Blogs really seem too small for such talent . The sky is your stepping stone!

Signed,
Timmy.

I saw this and I said I must reply some comments.

Thank you for your words, Timmy and it means twice as much coming from a male. I only say this because Romance is mostly considered a feminine genre and so, when a man reads and has this much to say about my work, then... Dang!!! grin

I am the author or writer by the way. My Pen name is TM David-West. PrettySpicey is just my moniker here on NL.

I sincerely hope I have it in me to take my writings out there and touch lives by my words. I hope I have the faith, courage, patience, determination and ambition to see this through. But one thing is sure, as long as people read and are not only entertained, but also touched, then I am encouraged to keep writing.

Many thanks, Timmy and God bless... *stay deghosted o grin*
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:24am On Sep 19, 2014
Jeanfortune: ah!! Spicey, what can i say..?, more ideas to ur head and more victories to whatever it is u going thru, i perceive its a family ish more like u and ur hubby, buh whatever it is, just like Rukky said, "NEVER EVER GIVE UP" okay, i will remember u in my prayers too

I read those words... while doing my short-sighted proofreading wink and said , am I advising myself here?

Thanks for reminding me Rukky's words... na my motto now grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:25am On Sep 19, 2014
seunfavor: i tried so hard nt 2 cry while reading dz last chapter bt i couldnt help it. embarassed. Liz really went thru hell.

Abegii, let me wipe my tears jare *wipes tears wit d back f her hand* i don even 4gt say na story i dey read.

Ma'am pretty, u r jst too good. More wisdom dear

thanks a mil, seunfavor
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:26am On Sep 19, 2014
okotv: very nice update.....love is a complicated issue only mature minds can understand

I swear... in my experience LOVE is not saying 'I love you', it is SHOWING and ACTING 'I love you' despite all the odds.

Thanks okotv
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:29am On Sep 19, 2014
oghenekome51: mama p thank u so much..... But i guessed right o, liz cannot bear chidren, ah so painful i can feel her pain......caleb, pele.....

Hey oghenekome51, may I borrow your name? It is Urhobo right? Please tell me the meaning. and also the meaning of Tega.

Thanks a zillion,
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Spongia1: Wonderful piece of writing. God has given you a talent. Don't ever waste it

Choi! All these men giving me advice... it is like elders council embarassed ... I swear not to waste it ... again o grin... thanks Spongia1
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:33am On Sep 19, 2014
christybabe: I realy felt for Elizabeth, no wonder She refuse to marry Caleb, stella and Rukky leaves me breathless those kids are the kind of kids I want ooooo, they are way too intelligent ,
Prettyspicy this story is so interesting, is like am watching a movie. thanks. more grease to ur elbow

christybabe, abeg if you know scriptwriter or movie director or producer, alert me... make we shoot the movie wink ... thanks girl kiss
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:34am On Sep 19, 2014
sebak: I can't jst continue 2 be a ghost reader with dis episode. Am short of words, but God ll continue 2 gv u more and more ideas and inspiration. Tnx dearie u r appreciated.

Thank God o, this is what someone I know calls ghost busting cheesy cheesy ... oya, I anoint you with the spirit of Opendentiality grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:37am On Sep 19, 2014
spotmataz: This is awesome, Pretty. This updates are so heart - gripping great. I look forward to your book ( if this is a foretaste), one can only imagine how mind blowing it will be. Kudos.

***shaking on the pedestal she's put me and gripping real hard*** grin . Many thanks spotmataz, we shall try and represent -- me, my talent and God. God will not fail, my talent will stand gidigba... na me, I dey fear... cheesy
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:40am On Sep 19, 2014
jaymomma: *Tears, tears, tears. Pretty, U wan turn me to fountain?

Liz has really suffered. I pray Caleb luvs her enough to break through her barrier of anguish

I didn't cry when I wrote it. But when I had to play proofreader... I sai, na wa o... shuo! which kain wahala be this now grin grin grin grin

thanks jaymomma... I love this ya moniker o... true word... kiss

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:41am On Sep 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Lol...Chai.....the female gender sha!!

*watching you with side eye * angry
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:43am On Sep 19, 2014
Cheriepet:

It is said "That day to day he add to their number those destined to be saved" smiley

Prettyspicey like Charijee said i remain everly loyal.... just keep doing d wonderful workwink

Cherie love, I value una lotalty o... na my hard currency for life kiss
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:45am On Sep 19, 2014
charijee: @PrettySpicey......you rock big time......we ain't in a hurry......take your time and do your thing in your own special way.......I remain loyal mama P.......you the best I know........

God bless you plenty charijee, better if I do this slow and steady and deliver it hot and spicy wink wink than to hurry over it and fall short embarassed mbanu!!!

Keep that loyalty card... I plan to buy me Range Rover Sport Rover with it wink grin

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Flakeey: whoaaa
this is so touching, i could only imagine her pain:'

weldone madam PS
you rock

I like rocking, O jare... true to God... Hope the book rocks even more because this series that precedes requires topping o embarassed wink
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:49am On Sep 19, 2014
babysmart: really tragic episode...dat Daniel is a fri.gging bas.tard....he was d one who put dat baby in her for chrissake...why didn't dey shove dat fact in his face..

mama p.... really amazin plot u av here

Men are something else, babysmart... not all, but many... but cést la vie, right?

Thanks for the compliment kiss
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:50am On Sep 19, 2014
debybeautyworld: Pretty u rock...see me crying this early morning and my roomie asking me why I dey cry....u really made me look so stupid. finally u too spicy joor

chai! You for show your roomie the secret to your wonderful tears naw cheesy... thanks dear
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:51am On Sep 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Liz will forming what I don't know... mcheww... you love somebody, the person loves you back... even after what you told him,he still loves you,You're forming what I don't know..... dey there and be wallowing in self pity.... what do you even want sef!!!!....women sef!! sad angry

Men! Crying 'it is the woman you gave me' since Adam... SMH tongue tongue
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:52am On Sep 19, 2014
vonn: Wow episodes Pretty....
But I strongly believe they would still end up together.
Glad to have you back after the heartbreaks you caused us.....hehehe

FINALLY, caught you and your midnight updates once again. cheesy

Hehehe vonn, so you've been looking for me at winching hour, eh kwa grin grin grin... thanks for all ur comments dearie kiss
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:56am On Sep 19, 2014
SPSpecial: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
whaooo!
This is what i gat to say to Rukky
HE IS INCREDIBLY-AMAZING. Rukky is special.

And for Liz n Cal

They both have true love for each other cos TRUE LOVE CANNOT BE DENIED; no matter the situation.

ßßßßßßß I Want To Make A Confession ßßßßßßß
Prettyspicey,
You are great.
Actually, I dont fancy reading stories or novels. I got bored about it. But when i came across your story. I fell in love with your style of writing and the story indeed. It never make me bored

Thanks alot.

I love this confession... make it again grin grin grin ... In all sincerity, it is an honour for me to read a comment such as this one. Many thanks, SPSpecial

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:59am On Sep 19, 2014
Onemansquad: wooo dix is an intriguing story though av nt finished reading up to whr u galz are bt i jst av 2 drop a comment...
ma'am prettyspicey 9c story u gat here dear....
av u stayed in U.S(abroad) b4??

Onemansquad... choi! what a moniker... it is like a diminutive of Hitler grin grin grin.... sorry sir.

Nope, Nigerian, through and through... curious to know why you asked sha

Thanks for reading
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:03am On Sep 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:
*watching you with side eye * angry
PrettySpicey:

Men! Crying 'it is the woman you gave me' since Adam... SMH tongue tongue

*narrows eyes*...

Be watching grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Cheriepet: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

*narrows eyes*...

Be watching grin

Naughty boy :/ and u are becoming more naughtier soon u will be naughtiest smileycheesy *tongue out*

Goodmorning
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by missterious(f): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2014
I deliberately didn't open this thread for a while because I wanted A LOT of updates. grin Thank you, PrettySpicey. When is the book coming out? I need a paperback written by you, you can write anything whatsoever in it. Lol

*going back to read the last 3 chapters again*
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Onemansquad(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Onemansquad... choi! what a moniker... it is like a diminutive of Hitler grin grin grin.... sorry sir.

Nope, Nigerian, through and through... curious to know why you asked sha

Thanks for reading
u dnt knw d meanin of dat nick oo i would av penalized u o bt since u said sorry

#wel i jst asked cos ur gramatical constructions is excelent.. Its jst fluent
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Onemansquad:
u dnt knw d meanin of dat nick oo i would av penalized u o bt since u said sorry

#wel i jst asked cos ur gramatical constructions is excelent.. Its jst fluent

Hahahaha, thank God I said sorry sir o, I don't want to be penalised ejor....

Thanks for the compliment, comes from reading Mills and Boon since I was 9... and Iyaf tey I was 9 years old grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by oghenekome51(f): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Hey oghenekome51, may I borrow your name? It is Urhobo right? Please tell me the meaning. and also the meaning of Tega.

Thanks a zillion,
preety abi isoko babe o! My name in yoruba is oluwafunmi, only, but oghenetega is oluwaseun though its an urhobo name, am sure uno wot dat means............as a matter fact mama p, dis ur story got me sheddin tears for liz, but she get heart sha, livin with dis kind of pain for years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ur work is so amazin preety, no luk uche face o, jus dey do ur tin, ade ur back lik rock or jibrata!
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2014
missterious: I deliberately didn't open this thread for a while because I wanted A LOT of updates. grin Thank you, PrettySpicey. When is the book coming out? I need a paperback written by you, you can write anything whatsoever in it. Lol

*going back to read the last 3 chapters again*

even if I write babababababubububucukakatuyogopi

lol... October lovey, but Ebook first then paperback.

thanks
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

*narrows eyes*...

Be watching grin

*chook finger into! his eyes and runs away* I fear a woman more than twice my height @ Momsi Jeff

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

*chook finger into! his eyes and runs away* I fear a woman more than twice my height @ Momsi Jeff

Hahahaha... she'll pummel you with just a wave grin grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Onemansquad(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Thanks for the compliment, comes from reading Mills and Boon since I was 9... and Iyaf tey I was 9 years old grin
grin
PrettySpicey:

hahahaha iyaf tey abi.. Bt i dnt tink dix is d only book u av read dt makes u fluent
*is lyk u studied english/linguistic sumtn lyk dat* u ar gud mehn

#ehen anoda question: hw cum u knw a lot abt designer cloths and shoes...do u wrk wit one of d companies
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Cheriepet:

Naughty boy :/ and u are becoming more naughtier soon u will be naughtiest smileycheesy *tongue out*

Goodmorning

Word on the street is people like Naughty boys grin...especially when they are tall,dark and Han.....ouch!!!!!!.......who did that? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (59) (Reply)

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.