Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Take Me As I Am - A Love Story - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story (153878 Views)

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by sexyjennik(f): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Nice update so far.....av been a silent reader all dis while but i must confess dat i avnt read anytin as gud as dis on NL.ur updates kept me so glued 2 my fone n i kept on smiling 2 myself as i read....i already av a picture of all d characters in my head n as i read,i kept on visualizing abt all of dem n their scenes...u r a very gud writer i must confess but permit me 2 hunger 4 more cos i cant wait 2 read d final episodes.kip up d gud wrk n may God give u more strength 2 do more above ur readers expectation....
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Essyydiamond(f): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pretty dear,dnt u think Tuesday is such a long time? Am sooooo craving more especially now that Mummy Dafe has brandished a super wand. U can change d rules,u made them anyway.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Stephxoblessed(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
I shed a bucket full of tears while reading this beautiful story. nice work spicey.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by labaski(f): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stephxoblessed: I shed a bucket full of tears while reading this beautiful story. nice work spicey.
one whole bucket iyen po o
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
labaski: one whole bucket iyen po o
follow back pls
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by pishon: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
I love the twist to this story cos I never saw it coming that Eliza will be the one taking as she is. Have always thought it will he Caleb cos he is a single father, anyways well done madam.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Ladycarol: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Beautiful writing up keep up d great work
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by vonn(f): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Nsogbu adi ro... you'll know today that MJ has been hearing news since before the era of Tribune and Observer
Prettyspicey, are you Igbo?
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by SPSpecial(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stephxoblessed: I shed a bucket full of tears while reading this beautiful story. nice work spicey.

cry cry cheesy cheesy
What? It is not much atal. Maybe you should use a drum next time.

I never knew someone (You) could be so caring like this. Shed a bucket full of tears.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Onemansquad(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
wooo tank God i av finaly caught u guys lets move together

mehn ah fil 4 elizabeth oo jeez is so heartbreaking bt dnt gv up cox wen thr is life thr is hope

tnx ma'am prettyspicey kip da updates flowing in
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by labaski(f): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
What? It is not much atal. Maybe you should use a drum next time.

I never knew someone (You) could be so caring like this. Shed a bucket full of tears.

cheesy cheesy[/quote]
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:27am On Sep 22, 2014

8 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:27am On Sep 22, 2014

8 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:32am On Sep 22, 2014

20 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Let me first shout.... HOURAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

At last I am free.... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay, I'll now go below and make a dignified closing speech wink

4 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:44am On Sep 22, 2014
*throws bucket of tears away * cry....see How Mama p made a gangster like me cry.....lol

This is fantastic!!!!!!!!.... Prettyspicey May God bless the day I found you on NL... I love you big sis grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by fhunkhy(f): 1:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Wonderful work there prettyspicy

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 2:24am On Sep 22, 2014
AT LAST!

I can say that... and I'm sure you all heave that as well, Lol.

This has been a long journey, not because of the length of the series but because of so many events truncating its progress. Thank God, we are finally done.

I am relieved... I bet you are too *winks*

When I first dreamed Take Me As I am, I was pumped up with perceived challenge and pulsating with excess energy, now I simply say ... well done to all Inspirational Romance Writers... I can write a Contemporary Humorous Romance any day and from beginning to end, remain pumped and pen-flowing... this took a whole lot out of me.

At a time, I lost inspiration... I didn't clearly see my scenes anymore... I panicked, because I'd already advertised it. I was sorely tempted to pick any one of my Contemporary Romance story lines and go with it. But somewhere, the thought of failure knocked the confusion out of my head and I dug my pens in... literally... I wrote this series mostly on paper than straight to my laptop. And I was editing and reediting and re-reediting... dang! Lol.

All thanks to God, the story made it. It touched people. It struck the right notes. It spoke for itself. And it taught me, I can do all things by the power of Him who strengthens me... true word.

I am glad it's over.

I want to thank you all for hanging in there. I want to thank you all for your generous comments and encouragements. I thank you for staying steady, in spite of constant excuses and absenteeism. I thank all who came out of the shadows... deghosted and came to live wink and gave their support. I am grateful to those who have always been there... from way back UBMH... you guys rock.

I also thank my behind-the-scene crew. Leading the crew is my husband and partner, M, thank you my love. He made sure I kept writing and never gave up. I also thank Paulette, always a sister, friend and offered proofreading services sef... still I won't see the corrections o, lol.

I thank fellow writers, who take time to follow me -- Repogirl, Audrey Timms, DaveP, D9ty7 -- and so many of you. I am honoured by you all.

I also specially thank those who took the time to give me courage and tell me *cool temper* when the thread was trashed by a troll. Sincerely, that almost killed an already-hard-to-finish story. But we survived it and for that I say, thank you all and thank God.

The story is done. But love stories are not done here. We shall be back. Give me time to regroup, though *winks*

Our book shall come out soon.

I cannot seriously write now though, pardon me. I need the time and concentration to work on the book.

But once it's done, free reads will come back and abandoned series will be finished, I promise... that is on my blog please. I have no abandoned series on Nairaland. Meanwhile, I shall probably entertain those who had not had the pleasure of reading my first and only finished Mystery series here with it come October.

Thank you all. I sincerely love and appreciate you.

Stick around with TM cos the romance is just beginning and it promises to get Pretty Spicey... God's own truth wink

I love you all,

TM David-West aka PrettySpicey.

P.S.

I shall be back before midweek to put up an in-house trailer of our sorely anticipated Book. If you loved Operation Stop the Wedding!!! and you think I called it, then you ought to wait with hunger and thirst for the novel... I swear the hero and heroine are killing me... hehehe grin grin grin grin

Let's see if Pretty can spice things up outside the walls of a safe blog and a forum wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Jeanfortune(f): 3:03am On Sep 22, 2014
....and thank u Spicey, thank u so so much for this beautiful work of art, it gives LOVE a new definition, beats OSTW if u ask me, THANK YOU... about the book, pls include me in ur agenda o
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by myndd(m): 5:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Thank yu pretty,Thank you spicey
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by missterious(f): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2014
cry

I'll miss Rukky. grin

This was awesome. Thanks, Prettyspicey.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by retainer(f): 6:18am On Sep 22, 2014
i am so pleased to have read another romance writeup by you to the end. Tnx u.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Toeyean1507(f): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Have I ever told u dat I love u? Well,I'm telling u now. U ve been my crush since d days of UBMH. I know u must have heard this 4 more than 1million times but I'll say it again to make it 1million and one, U ARE VERY GOOD. D plots,settings,characters,the teachings,morals,description of ur works are so outta dis world. I guess u re stucked wit me. Thank u for also making d women folk proud and for not killing d story. At a point,I was afraid u were gonna kill d story by simply introducing a miraculous pregnancy. U know Nollywood na. 10ks for keeping my fear @ bay. Gonna miss this thread so much. We love,our dearly pretty dat can't just stop being spicey. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Toeyean1507(f): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2014
JeffreyJamez: *throws bucket of tears away * cry....see How Mama p made a gangster like me cry.....lol

This is fantastic!!!!!!!!.... Prettyspicey May God bless the day I found you on NL... I love you big sis grin
. And a thugbeer like me weep. So so sad,my brother-in-feeling. Come make we console ourselves *stretching to hug u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by TheRealStuff: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks Mama P. Each update was well worth the wait
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by ruthobaz(f): 6:40am On Sep 22, 2014
Wow! A standing ovation for TM David West aka Pretty Spicey.Like I said before,I've learnt a lot from ur stories dear.Thanks and waiting for ur book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2014
Wow! This was awesome and breathtaking. I so love you Mama P. You do strange and exciting things in my head and mind when i read ur stories. Am glad it ended romantic! Congrats! You've found ur niche in romance tales...which you tell so well for indeed "God told you to go into the world and bless people with awesome romance stories" (i hope i quoted you right). About your book,am happy its gonna be hardcopy. Still looking forward to more free reads on ur blog and NL. I love you from the left part of my chest! *winks*

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2014
Toeyean1507: . And a thugbeer like me weep. So so sad,my brother-in-feeling. Come make we console ourselves *stretching to hug u

*hugs her too..sniffing *
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by adewealth027(f): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2014
Can't believe I was actually sheding tears of joy.....................prettyspicey....this story is so awesome...welldone.....welldone....welldone......this was a huge success........I wish you were here so dat I could hug u so tightly.....pls keep it up and I think I'm interested in the book so pls let us know when its ready.......you're really a genius......kisses to u
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by gal10(f): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Awww. I sure enjoyed this till the end. Good job pretty. kiss kiss thank you!
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by TYlicious(f): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2014
What a way 2 begin a monday,Sheer Pleasure!
Unlike previous chapters,d last 2 brought tears 2 my eyes n got me laughing @ d same time.

PrettySpicey God bless you real gud....lyk I said before I hope u'll write a story about Tonye,dat way we can get a somewhat progress report on our lovebirds n d kids wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (59) (Reply)

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.