Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad (32509 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Expsbterror(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Firstly just know that black magic is actually the bending of unseen forces nd waves which is around everyone irrespective of geographical location....

I just remembered d clip of that chick on koko mansion when she just dey gbagaun with pride..... There was wan she said " people outside the country believe that Nigerians are d most demon people.

Rotfl.... grin

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by iamafro: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
pussyeater:
Dude! God is watching you oh*
Tell am ooo
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=doubleDx]
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
doubleDx:

Proud of witch-crafting huh? grin Z-man will soon turn Z-Zero! I'm watching through GOD's eyes....I see you and your plans! grin
hmmm I hop ur not a Jazz-expert using God as a cover... cheesy
I dnt believe in jazz though
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Gynacologist(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thebrightest: What about going to mars or other planets? Will one be safe from juju?
speechless bat u neva cn tell.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by 4C2215131: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
kevoh:
Meaning, it does not exist. All you have typed up there is fear mongering. I say give us the black magic let's deal with Shekau of Boko Haram and his band in the North-East and ISIS in Iraq. Is that too much to ask?

Am done.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Abyzan(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2014
guy, your ex girlfriend don marry oyinbo man wey you wan send juju give her? javascript:void(0);

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 23, 2014
Yes!!..Black Magic can be sent to anyone in any part of the universe...Op, may i ask why did you asked such question?.
Repent oh, because the person you might decide to send it ( thats if you are thinking of doing such), to might have been praying MFM/CAC prayers oh.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by InvertedHammer: 5:51am On Jul 23, 2014
/
Who knows?

What I know is that the ones that say that juju does not exist are the same ones who refuse to visit their villages. grin grin grin

My understanding is: If you meet a real man of God, miracles do happen. LIkewise if you meet a real juju man, jazz
will work.

One common denominator---fake and quackery abound!!!

\
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2014
zeemahn:
hmmm I hop ur not a Jazz-expert using God as a cover... cheesy
I dnt believe in jazz though

LOL...Witch-crafting and jazz are the same aren't they? How can you not believe in jazz when you are a wizard grin LOL...I know who you are chief! Just calm yourself; like I said earlier, I'm watching your every move through GOD's all seeing EYE Zee-boy grin
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2014
doubleDx:

LOL...Witch-crafting and jazz are the same aren't they? How can you not believe in jazz when you are wizard grin LOL...I know who you are chief! Just calm yourself; like I said earlier, I'm watching your every move through GOD's all seeing EYE Zee-boy grin
ok nah. but make sure u remove ur eye when I'm wid mah gurlie.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Only glaring problem with Voodoo deities... they are stark illiterates and only understand extremes grin grin grin
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by bashfat9mm: 1:50am On Jul 24, 2014
[9:53am, 7/23/2014] Bashman2082: https://m.facebook.com/tourismambassador/photos/a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508/624304781001157/?type=1&lul&_rdr
[9:54am, 7/23/2014] Bashman2082: Pls click like wen u login

let see if truly u like culture by liking this picture when u see it.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by guiddoti: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2014
fanficgirl: Lol people still believe black magic exists? Lol get your head out of the dark ages and face enlightment..
Your post caption my attention on the subject matter. I discovered you arent resident in this part of our continent. An African man believes metaphysis, a practice of magic. And, this has been norms and value. Magic is real. In a world of form, the spiritual controls the physical. If you have studied philosophy, abstract projection is possible, which eckist and other fraternities have been building their communications with the devil. For this, Africa has been living in the dark ages. It is one too many problems facing Africa. Have you heard or seen where a man using magic against his kins men because he doesnt want anyone to be richer than him.? Have you heard or seen where a woman will collect virtues (planceta) of her children for ritual purposes. Do you know a man can be summoned through fettish and diabolic mean? All these are obtainable in the world of form. Infact, we live in a wicked world. Anything can represent something in the world of form. If all these arent on ground there won't be spiritual warfare. Americans do not practise magic; Africa does practise magic. That is why Africa is backward, despite, with all her resources. May God deliver Africa.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by itstpia1: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2014
Gudiza: Of course why not?.... you can send by sms, post, fax, email, facetime, skype, bluetooth, wired, wireless, radiowave. U even have option to track it real time via satellite! depends entirely on senders most preferred option?!

Quite right anyway.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by itstpia1: 1:53am On Aug 23, 2014
19naia: It can reach Ooo and it can also return to sender with dividends applied.. shocked

Dividends multiplied sef, exponentially.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / The Prettiest African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.