Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad (32552 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by antartica(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Truthisit: There is no distance in the spiritual realm.
A mother who had lost all her children except one, who resides in UK once put a call to the last child, a woman that in the night of that day she should not sleep, as she would be visited. The old woman described the room in which her daughter lived in, in the UK with absolute accuracy.
She told the daughter that 7 insect will enter her room in the night via the window opposite her bed. She revealed to the daughter that the group wanted to take her contribution which did not go down well with her as she had already sacrificed 6 children and they are hell-bent on taking the seventh child. This woman eventually kept vigil that night only to see the visitors entering as soldier ants, one by one. She made sure she killed all the seven ants as they came in through the window. By the break of the day, cries and wailing enveloped the mothers house ans well as the entire neighbourhood, as all members of the witchcraft coven were found dead on their beds in the morning. Ladies and gentlemen, before the invention of transmission and broadcasting, blacks have been sending evil magical powers across boundaries to wreck havoc. Only prayer to God can stop them from having their way.

Shut thefvck up,yam head. Thinking like is the core reason why you guys can't boast of common electricity or clean drinking water.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by coolsegun2002: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
GRIMMJOE: if u have a misunderstanding with someone abroad try to settle it in peace.
Mis-understanding is.... I greet u..u no hear u dey vex or I talk something u Mis-interprete am....but when we do bizness u carry the profit waka alone....or u hurt my family.dat wan Don pass mis-understanding....if I no get fear of God..to settle no go easy oooo...I fit DHL u very strong juju
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Oluwo1: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
GRIMMJOE: if u have a misunderstanding with someone abroad try to settle it in peace.

This is so funny
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Thebrightest(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gynacologist: spirit runz dis world...lazt bullet u gaz b strong in prayaz.
What about going to mars or other planets? Will one be safe from juju?
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by tola9ja: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
tpia1: yes, people send juju abroad all the time.

why do you ask as if you dont know?

that is why everybody needs CHRIST.
please who is christ
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by dorox(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
If juju was really portent enough to affect the world around us, our ancestors would have colonised the world, the disgraceful and dehumanising trade of slavery woud not have been part of our history.
Juju does not work, whether here at home or abroad. The babalawo/pastor/ alfa is only interested in the fees he can extract from you for being stupid enought to believe he has otherwordly powers.

3 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Oluwo1: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Aniroly: They cant send for me cos no one knows which country i reside and my huz address
and most importantly i have changed my name and i am very different from my old me asin my pix, so even dem use my old pix and my name e no GO work cos everything abt me don change

For your mind oo

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by amanze15(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Are u for real?! shocked
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Adamidi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
idiot. why not..where were u wen dat ghanian BABALAWO send c.ronaldo juju.
next time na slap u go hear if u ask mumu question like this.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by mindworx: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
@OP

Make i test this one for your body

*brings out afose*

Iba eyin iya mi osoromonga, apa ni ma wo, olokiki oru, ajedo t'oronro.
Ohun t'aba wi f'ogbo l'ogbo n gbo, Ohun t'aba wi f'ogba l'ogba n gba.
Sise sise lomu ewure t'o fin s'oko iya e.

Oya, OP maa sise.

*thuuua!!*

Guys, see am .. @OP don dey kolo ...
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by mirabilisjalapa: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yes for real. So far the evil doer is armed with your full names and names of your parents, the deed would be done.

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Sodiq3(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
A mother who had lost all her children except one, who resides in UK once put a call to the last child, a woman that in the night of that day she should not sleep, as she would be visited. The old woman described the room in which her daughter lived in, in the UK with absolute accuracy.
She told the daughter that 7 insect will enter her room in the night via the window opposite her bed. She revealed to the daughter that the group wanted to take her contribution which did not go down well with her as she had already sacrificed 6 children and they are hell-bent on taking the seventh child. This woman eventually kept vigil that night only to see the visitors entering as soldier ants, one by one. She made sure she killed all the seven ants as they came in through the window. By the break of the day, cries and wailing enveloped the mothers house ans well as the entire neighbourhood, as all members of the witchcraft coven were found dead on their beds in the morning. Ladies and gentlemen, before the invention of transmission and broadcasting, blacks have been sending evil magical powers across boundaries to wreck havoc. Only prayer to God can stop them from having their way.
Story for the gods o
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by phuckNL: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2014

Nigerians are freaking CAVEMEN for real. If you believe this shait, then you are a lost cause. The so-called juju that can cross the atlantic yet they didn't use it to RETURN ANY OF THE FREAKING SLAVES THAT WERE TAKEN DURING SLAVERY. After them go talk say nigerians are smart. FIsh BRain na im we get.
No wonder all these fake pastors, fake imams, and fake juju babalawos are a taking us for a ride.

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by lepasharon(f): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
GhostofSparta is an expert in this lets ask him
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by AriDsexy(f): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Shady98: ah donno....ask okika juju
Same thing I was going to say grin
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by 19naia(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
It can reach Ooo and it can also return to sender with dividends applied.. shocked
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by AriDsexy(f): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nobleval: I don't believe in juju. Bt i fear that thing. Yes it can be sent to someone abroad.
Funny that you don't believe in it yet you fear it.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by naijaking1: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
dorox: If juju was really portent enough to affect the world around us, our ancestors would have colonised the world, the disgraceful and dehumanising trade of slavery woud not have been part of our history.
Juju does not work, whether here at home or abroad. The babalawo/pastor/ alfa is only interested in the fees he can extract from you for being stupid enought to believe he has otherwordly powers.

The only reasonable answer.
However let foooolish people who believe in juju have some fun.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by vanstanzy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
samflexxy: I was wondering can juju magic be sent to abroad across the pacific and atlantic ocean on a mission to kill or drive someone mad or do other thing its normally known for?
Why do u ask? Do u want to send or someone wants to send or are u searching for a fast and reliable courier? *Just kidding!*
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by xtervaganza(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
kevoh:
Oh please, spare me the bullsheet talk and leave my ''mama'' out of it. If you don't have respect for your Mother that's your business! You guys will just be propagating FEAR. That's all! Just fear! Fear rules!

I am asking for a good thing (if it works) to eliminate some f.o.ols disturbing the peace of Nigeria in North-East and all I get from those who CLAIM to know it works is to turn on me. Na wa ooo! If it works as you claim, use it to eliminate this Boko Haram guys and do some good for once.Stop lying and propagating fear instead.

when and where did I diss your ma?

You're a fool
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by fanficgirl(f): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lol people still believe black magic exists? Lol get your head out of the dark ages and face enlightment..
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by kevoh(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
xtervaganza: when and where did I diss your ma?

You're a fool
It's alright.I know you lack home training.No use exchanging words with immature people like you.

Ignored!
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by xtervaganza(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
kevoh:
It's alright.I know you lack home training.No use exchanging words with immature people like you.

Ignored!
so much for your home training yu act like a untrained dog

Just sod off
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by lastpage: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
STOP ARGUING PLEASE!

Facts:

1.) There EVIL forces and there are GOOD forces/spirits

2.) It is ONLY what you "BELIEVE IN" that would "work for you" ..... or "affect you".
You think-it "long enough", it will manifest in the physical/reality.

3.) As for why the Whites could still enslave our fore-fathers, the truth is that "some of our powerful fore-fathers", even with their power, got fooled .....for simple things like "Mirror, Gun powder, Radio, e.t.c".... that the white man came with and gave to them!
..... And they were willing to exchange their people/enemies as slaves, to the white man (a house divided against itself cannot stand)
Slavery has a great element of "collaboration" in it.

4.) Technology is a "physical manifestation" of "forces" (Good or Evil); The white folks used theirs to develop planes, guns, explosives, laws of motion and electricity (and used the knowledge developed from these, to make weapons, to their advantage .... while we Africans used ours to chase and kill our Neighbours ( just like this Op! wink ) or just to do things that have no positive impact on life and living.

"Christian/Muslim Prayer" is a form of "religious Juju-incantations" because it appeals to the spiritual realm. We all practice one form of Juju or the other!

That you dont believe it, does not mean it doesn't exist .... it only means you may never experience it (and it may not have an effect on you)

So please, 'each man to his own tent' ....believers and Unbelievers.

Cheers.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by kevoh(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
fanficgirl: Lol people still believe black magic exists? Lol get your head out of the dark ages and face enlightment..
My dear the thing tire me ooo!

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by JEITO: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Instead of sending blessings and good tidings, you are thinking of juju..

Singing in suspect's voice:
you b witch
U dey fly
Yet u stil poor..
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
doubleDx:

There is no distance in the spirit realm; so long as there a point of contact it will go through...However, if the person you are sending your juju to is prayerful and fortified, it will bounce back at you with full force and I bet you won't survive it! Couple of folks tried that with me, not all of them are alive today grin
EXCEPT ME OFCOURSE
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
EmpressaDelRei: Who told you there are none on Nairaland? Are they not human beings? They are everywhere and might be following you as we speak.

They all have fb accounts. tongue
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeemahn:
EXCEPT ME OFCOURSE

Proud of witch-crafting huh? grin Z-man will soon turn Z-Zero! I'm watching through GOD's eyes....I see you and your plans! grin
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Ochiske(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
@op
ask nollywood they will tell you grin
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by nairo: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
It's all drama. Why can't they use the black magic to fight boko haram?? grin
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
samflexxy: I was wondering can juju magic be sent to abroad across the pacific and atlantic ocean on a mission to kill or drive someone mad or do other thing its normally known for?

Why are you asking?
Are you planning on hurting someone?

Like my mom says "eni t'oba fe se mi, ori ara e la se"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) / The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.