Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Jonathan To Buhari: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Woes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Buhari: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Woes. (398 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral / Don't Blame 1914 Amalgamation Rather Blame 1906 Amalgamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Buhari: Don't Blame Me For Your Party's Woes. by idumuose(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Jaiyeola Andrews

President Goodluck Jonathan has admonished Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) not to blame him for  the  self inflicted woes of his party,   the All Progressives Congress (APC),   .

This was contained in a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati.

"We have noted with much surprise and regret, the statement issued by General Muhammadu Buhari today in which he made some wild and totally unsustainable allegations against President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

"Although he tries very hard to deny it in the statement titled “Pull Nigeria Back From the Brink”, there can be no doubt that General Buhari has sadly moved away from the patriotic and statesmanlike position he recently adopted on national security, which President Jonathan publicly commended, and has now reverted to unbridled political partisanship.

"There can be no other explanation or justification for the completely unwarranted and very uncharitable assault on the conduct and integrity of President Jonathan which the statement he issued today represents.

"General Buhari’s main grouse which clearly motivated his ill-considered statement appears to be what he called “the gale of impeachments or the utilisation of desperate tactics to suffocate the opposition and turn Nigeria into a one-party state.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-to-buhari-dont-blame-me-for-your-partys-woes/184206/

(1) (Reply)

APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes / Nasarawa State Assembly Calls For Dissolution Of Panel On Impeachment Battle / 48 Die In Passenger Plane Crash In Tehran, Iran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.