Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling (1429 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Florida Woman Arrested For Beating Up Hubby Who Wouldn't Stop Farting In Bed. / What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. (2) (3) (4)

My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2014
After having series of trust issue with her, it eventually lead to splitting in 2010. I had a hard time accepting that but I moved and since then, I've been really enjoying my life.
After several years of silence between us, she called me last month and accused me of not remembering and wishing her a happy birthday, I apologised for that and we talked for a few minutes but didn't take it serious.
Now her calls are beginning too become regular and I'm not comfortable with it.
She even accused me of not caring about her the last time she called because I've actually never called her back.
I don't know what game she's playing cos I don't ever want to get back with her.
How do I peacefully make this stop with causing any problem or quarrels?.

Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Tallesty1(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Caring kpakwa oku.

Some girls are like monitoring spirits and it seems like she is trying to come back so this is the right time to completely cut her out of your life. Stop answering her calls. You need to end the friendship too. Cut all ties with her. Send an sms like this one to her.

"Thank you for trying to be my friend but it is my most sincere opinion that your time would be better used some other way. Please retain from further communication with me, as I myself have gone to other interests, and have no will to keep up with past ones. Thank you for understanding"

Thats all, there is gonna be alota WHYs but don't reply any of them. Who keeps intouch with a kidnapper that kidnapped him

Girls(smh) they will dump you now when they think they have seen someone better but they will come back for you later when they realise that you are irreplaceable.

Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by robosky02(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2014
hmmmmm lover boy the game is not over
let me put it straight she wants you back. but doesnt want to make it clear
the issue is are you also having the same feeling, do you also want her back
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2014
Show this thread to her, let her read for herself. Shikena.

Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Kunmius(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Don't call her. Let her keep calling. When she sees that u r not putting in any effort, she would get the memo and stop.

Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2014
robosky02: hmmmmm lover boy the game is not over
let me put it straight she wants you back. but doesnt want to make it clear
the issue is are you also having the same feeling, do you also want her back
I can never want back! After all I went through while dating her? Never!

Ceasar1: Show this thread to her, let her read for herself. Shikena.
She's not on NL.
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by AdeniyiA(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2014
blacklist her phone number.
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Kunmius: Don't call her. Let her keep calling. When she sees that u r not putting in any effort, she would get the memo and stop.
Its a ready a month since she started calling, and I've not even tried to call her back. I don't even have her number saved, but she won't stop.
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by alabiyemmy(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2014
Must u pick her Calls?
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2014
alabiyemmy: Must u pick her Calls?
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Tannie(f): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Caring kpakwa oku.

Some girls are like monitoring spirits and it seems like she is trying to come back so this is the right time to completely cut her out of your life. Stop answering her calls. You need to end the friendship too. Cut all ties with her. Send an sms like this one to her.

"Thank you for trying to be my friend but it is my most sincere opinion that your time would be better used some other way. Please retain from further communication with me, as I myself have gone to other interests, and have no will to keep up with past ones. Thank you for understanding"

Thats all, there is gonna be alota WHYs but don't reply any of them. Who keeps intouch with a kidnapper that kidnapped him

Girls(smh) they will dump you now when they think they have seen someone better but they will come back for you later when they realise that you are irreplaceable.

Bros I hail you ohhhhh. You seem to be an expert in the breakup and makeup game, could it be out of experience?

Op tell her straight up, that your not comfortable with her calls and she should stop calling.

Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2014
alabiyemmy: Must u pick her Calls?

I never said I picked all of them
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by MissSlimbody(f): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Stop picking her calls αη∂ she'll get d msg
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Tallesty1(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2014
Tannie:

Bros I hail you ohhhhh. You seem to be an expert in the breakup and makeup game, could it be out of experience?

Op tell her straight up, that your not comfortable with her calls and she should stop calling.
Experience ke, nah wetin I dey see with my old-man-eyes.
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by mencade5(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2014
this is what we keep preaching here. She made you miserable in your previous relationship. I guess u cried ur eyes out. Now u have moved on, encouraged urself, became strong, love again, and she wants to come back?

Pay her back in the same coin by rejecting her outrightly. She must not win you this time. She must not have you.

Remeber the trust issue. It will still be a huge issue if you bring her back.

Use your head mr man and never bring her back.

Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2014
AdeniyiA: blacklist her phone number.

Sharply !

Place her on, " Auto reject "..
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by barackodam: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pay her back in her own coin.

Accept her, date, use her, don't forget, sex her like there's no tomorrow, then dump her.

angry angry angry angry angry

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Islie: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Caring kpakwa oku.

wicked linesgringringrin
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Tallesty1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

wicked linesgringringrin
For a Wicked Girlgrin
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Guy don't give in to her come back strategy, she definitely has something in mind.
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by robosky02(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Qhal:
I can never want back! After all I went through while dating her? Never!

She's not on NL.

good. then make it straight to her that you have moved on. that she should also look for another.
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Micky14: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
She must have realised her folly and learn frm it. Ask for divine direction before taking any step.
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tannie:

Looooooooool. .. I tell you. .. even the way the text was composed u go know say He be BABA o....
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: this is what we keep preaching here. She made you miserable in your previous relationship. I guess u cried ur eyes out. Now u have moved on, encouraged urself, became strong, love again, and she wants to come back?

Pay her back in the same coin by rejecting her outrightly. She must not win you this time. She must not have you.

Remeber the trust issue. It will still be a huge issue if you bring her back.

Use your head mr man and never bring her back.
Na so my own wey make become celeb for romance section come find me 3 years ago from PH to Delta. That's what they do when they want to come back to you.
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sh has finally stopped calling. Thanks for all your contributions ppl.
Re: My Ex Wouldn't Stop Calling by robosky02(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Qhal: Sh has finally stopped calling. Thanks for all your contributions ppl.

ok enjoy your new lease of life
forward ever

Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND, Love At First Sight / 15 Signs Of A Cheating Partner / What Makes Your EX Your EX