Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! (25999 Views)

Breaking News : North Korea Readies Nuclear Weapons Ready For Use. / US And Uk Ready For Air Strike In Syria As Russia And China Defend / Iran 'Is Ready For War' - Are we headed for World War 3 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by GHKWAME1: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2014
This is the last time I will engage in an e-war.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2014
orble:

Watch very well, Nigerians has nothing against Ghana. they started cursing Nigeria with their little business. You can look in the the IVM tread, nobody mentioned Ghana but in their own tread, they call out Nigerians trying to compare themselves with their father.

always looking for a way to compare themselves with Nigeria, with no basis.

Ghana should compare themselves with their mate in Cameroon, Burkina and Niger. (Little ivory coast will never be Ghana mate) You-all know that real ancient Ghanaians are all living happily in Niger (blacks) area. As an Annang man I'm one of them.

Someone compared Ghana with Ethiopia not knowing the political position if Addis and her economy. (Ah dey laugh at them o) The giant of Africa is Nigeria seconded by Ethiopia, even the Egyptians has been fleeing and will always flee at the might of Ethiopians with their rusty weapons.

Surprised Why Nigeria is Africa Giant? well, to make a long story short. All great Africa kingdoms and kindred' noble men (including Ethiopians, Arabs and Jews) have migrated in one way or the other throughout the history of man to the large confluence called Nigeria in today's history.

This is very evident in her population and her neighbors aren't able to compete with her even in her weakness. Even the so called "white man" know this and He want to sabotage her.

By now, Nigeria should be where China, India, Brazil and the like are. Ghana in her full potential can never "talk" where China and Brazil are "talking" and Ghanaians know this.

I rest my case.
bravo!!! Good you rested your case cos you have been talking bs all this while!! cheesy
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2014
GHKWAME1:
This is the last time I will engage in an ewar.
I know u hardly engage in such bs.. Both parties can be sometime annoying. My sist even said yesterday that why she can't join nairaland is cos it has harbors a lot of dumb and silly youths
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by GHKWAME1: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2014
iamord:
I know u hardly engage in such bs.. Both parties can be sometime annoying. My sist even said yesterday that why she can't join nairaland is cos it has harbors a lot of dumb and silly youths
Yeah, but sometimes there are a lot of crap being spilled out there that one just can't help but reply in kind.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Yeah, but sometimes there are a lot of crap being spilled out there that one just can't help but reply in kind.
same here. And its becoming rampant. Did you see my previous reply to u? When y said. U support mugabe notion? I got banned after I posted that.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by GHKWAME1: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
iamord:
same here. And its becoming rampant. Did you see my previous reply to u? When y said. U support mugabe notion? I got banned after I posted that.
I think it's those useless spambot.
Used to happen to me a lot.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by orble: 3:43am On Dec 19, 2014
iamord:
bravo!!! Good you rested your case cos you have been talking bs all this while!! cheesy

My brother, why do u always hate the truth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan / EU Signs Gas Deal With Israel, Egypt In Bid To Ditch Russia ( Pics) / Syria's Miracle Baby, Afraa, Celebrates Her 1st Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.