Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! (25710 Views)

Breaking News : North Korea Readies Nuclear Weapons Ready For Use. / US And Uk Ready For Air Strike In Syria As Russia And China Defend / Iran 'Is Ready For War' - Are we headed for World War 3 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: The economy of ghana is like that of ethopia, chad and benin republic grin grin grin
hahahaha another igbo rat making noise on NL,huh?

Shitnigeria is a giant, putrid, steaming, maggot-infested sh1thole that stinks to high heavens. grin grin grin A cesspool of sh1t. it is not funny anymore. cool

And to think they sell 2.5 million barrels of oil and huge quantities of gas daily. tongue embarassed lipsrsealed shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oh dear oh dear shitnigerian gals scattered abroad as sex slaves? Hehehehehe na who want fvck shitnigerian toto sef? SMH!
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ grin grin grin

70% school dropouts in the zoo? http://www.worldstagegroup.com/worldstagenew/index.php?active=news&newscid=11006&catid=2

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaha another igbo rat making noise on NL,huh?

Shitnigeria is a giant, putrid, steaming, maggot-infested sh1thole that stinks to high heavens. grin grin grin A cesspool of sh1t. it is not funny anymore. cool

And to think they sell 2.5 million barrels of oil and huge quantities of gas daily. tongue embarassed lipsrsealed shocked cool

Can u believe these Igbo animals? grin grin

They've bn shitted on so many times, they call Yorubas and northerners their masters

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
They keep saying nigeria is bad, yet we keep clearing MAMA and AMAA awards while ghana plays the loser card. If una papa wan die make una go look for the award list, then you will be so disappointed grin grin grin grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
How is ghana better than nigeria, I keep imagining that. Economy, entertainment, sports, swag, fame, recognition? Etc ghana dey learn work, every ghanian entertainers wish they were from nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ghana is an impoverished country to compare with nigeria, no wonder the name of the disease "kwashiorkor" originates from ghana, very poor country. Even your entertainers can't make money without coming to nigeria, we see them everyday here begging to identify with nigerians. grin grin grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
You think we will start nigerian E-war here? Forget it, we will make the whole nigeria know how poor ghana is, then we can continue our E-war on another thread. You can't leave your own business and be poking your nose in another country's affair. I put it to you, every state in nigeria are individually richer than ghana grin grin grin grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin

Nugga I'v bn knocking ur ugly looking Nigerian self countless times on this thread....

U ain't no match nugga.....

I took a break from nairaland for a while but I'm back now.....I go hard on u Nigerian monkeys nugga.....no mercy for u ugly sons of generator nugga....

And I ain't stopping now....

Bytch azzzz, ugly azzzz Igbo animal....

4th class citizen of ur own country grin grin grin

U'll always be under my boot generator son grin grin

A NIGERIAN WITHOUT A GENERATOR IS LIKE A CAR WITHOUT FUEL.....it ain't going nowhere grin grin

You make so much noise with no sense...
How can you be knocking me when I've given your master santadumb a run?
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Santadumb report back to this thread grin I'm not done kicking your burnt butts.
Quote me sissy!
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: You think we will start nigerian E-war here? Forget it, we will make the whole nigeria know how poor ghana is, then we can continue our E-war on another thread. You can't leave your own business and be poking your nose in another country's affair. I put it to you, every state in nigeria are individually richer than ghana grin grin grin grin

Nwabekeyi why are you bothering yourself?
I can handle those burnt touts in their thousands myself, I know how to put em in their place.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:

Nwabekeyi why are you bothering yourself?
I can handle those burnt touts in their thousands myself, I know how to put em in their place.

grin grin grin grin

Toothless dog.......an Igbo claiming champion....fhucking 4th class citizen....

Y'all igbo's are puccyz in nature....

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:

You make so much noise with no sense...
How can you be knocking me when I've given your master santadumb a run?

First off, this is otumfour.....I'v bn slapping ur cousin animal Nigerian brothers since....

I slap y'all for fun.....it's always fun spitting on y'all, hence my comeback and ain't I happy to see u rep their clueless selves....

Son of a generator, u will always sleep in darkness cuz ur a natural born coward like ur older brothers......

Nigerians! Serving cowardliness since birth

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: You think we will start nigerian E-war here?

nigerian e-war?

nugga this is massacre, pockets of Ghanaians killing a bunch of nigerians like we do against ur super chickens on the football field grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

funny enough, its the poor igbo's who try to act tough......when in actual fact, they'v bn crippled by the yoruba's and the northerners grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Santadumb nobody can save you tonight not even your burnt father, come and have your doses before you go to bed. grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2014
otumfour:

nigerian e-war?

nugga this is massacre, pockets of Ghanaians killing a bunch of nigerians like we do against ur super chickens on the football field grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

funny enough, its the poor igbo's who try to act tough......when in actual fact, they'v bn crippled by the yoruba's and the northerners grin grin grin grin

Gibberish.
Your cowardly antics of going tribal won't deter me from whipping your burnt butts.
Meanwhile, ask Jiggaman what became of him the last time he tried this BS.
I've been going ham and suarez on Y'all since 1947 but tonight is specially dedicated to the self-acclaimed E-champion santadumb, am gonna wipe the floor with you later just relax.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 2:21am On Jul 24, 2014
iconize:

Gibberish.
Your cowardly antics of going tribal won't deter me from whipping your burnt butts.
Meanwhile, ask Jiggaman what became of him the last time he tried this BS.
I've been going ham and suarez on Y'all since 1947 but tonight is specially dedicated to the self-acclaimed E-champion santadumb, am gonna wipe the floor with you later just relax.

What exactly did you do? If I remember correctly you ran like the bitch that you are. I left this thread because you became a bore. I used to enjoy arguing with you but you are shell of your retarded self. Where's mad cow and adamscuty at least they are more entertaining.

I am really disappointed in you iconize. U are now a bore

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Ashantiking:

What exactly did you do? If I remember [s]correctly you ran like the bitch that you are.[/s]
[s]I left this thread because you became a bore.[/s]
[s]I used to enjoy arguing with you but you are[/s] [s]shell of your retarded self. Where's mad cow[/s] and adamscuty at least they are more entertaining.

[s]I am really disappointed in you iconize. U are[/s] now a bore
Run to where? You must be blind not to see that I've the highest number of posts on this thread.
You've never been an E-warrior but an underfed sissy that can never win a fight.

I'm now a 'bore' because I gave your king kong a run? grin your dumbness can build a nation.
Meanwhile your opinions are inconsequential, so do the needful and push them roughly into your burnt as's.
Odious dumbo.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Santadumb quickly come out from which ever bush you're hiding so we can end this or remain a coward forever.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Nigeria has always been a big brother to gayna, there's no point arguing anything with them. We don't think ghana exist in nigeria.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
iconize: Santadumb quickly come out from which ever bush you're hiding so we can end this or remain a coward forever.

Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig!

Is it my fault that your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association and do what millions of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin
Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot!

A crazy aylum filled with lunatics of all persuasion. no wonder these animals have a zoo keeper for president grin

Former aviation minister femi fani-Kayode described nigeria as a federal republic of shattered dreams, plagued by blood-sucking demons- grin

In a statement issued last night, Mr. kayode said nigeria has become a geographical location for anything evil, spewing out too many tragedies, blood-letting and blood-spilling grin grin grin

hahahaha grown up men fighting over fanta in that cursed dustbin country cool www.nairaland.com/attachments/940854_Scramble_2_JPG5b7de994380b372aa9191c7decc82233

hahahahahah food stampede in suffering and smiling shitnigeria grin grin grin grin grin
http://news.silobreaker.com/food-stampede-kills-20-in-nigeria-5_2267180766955831391 grin

hahahahaha man sells children in wheel barrow in the sh1tland due to poverty and hardship grin [img]http://1.bp..com/-mDvuWCBMt2Q/UunldlBnAZI/AAAAAAAAwSY/Po-vMAsAxtw/s1600/images.jpg[/img] grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1613179/man-ties-7-children-wheel-barrow grin grin grin grin

hahahahaha welcome to the Zoo called Shitnigeria grin grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-6qejBJ2PuFM/T2C0ydlC--I/AAAAAAAAEUo/vOnSwhKooUo/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
[s]
nwabekeyi: Nigeria has always been a big brother to gayna, there's no point arguing anything with them. We don't think ghana exist in nigeria.
[/s]

hahahahahahaha shitnigerians are thieves grin https://www.nairaland.com/300272/nigerians-thieves-says-greek-ambassador grin

and why are shitnigerians known for crime worldwide? grin is it genetic or what? https://www.nairaland.com/752603/why-nigerians-known-crime-world

hahaha baby factories paaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/752603/why-nigerians-known-crime-world grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 5:55am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=SantaMafia]
[quote]

Dumbo, after staying away for hours you're now coming back to write your usual loads of gibberish. cheesy
Shame grin
Coward!
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2014
All your pics doesn't change ghana from being a poor country, the economy of nigeria is about 20times more viable than that of ghana, ghana is still in the stone age grin grin grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
iconize:

what is this madafaking Clifford Orji g0at saying? Am I supposed to be on this useless site all the time? Not everyone is jobless like most of you eediots in that sh1thole? or you call kidnapping, armed robberies, pr0stitution, 419, rituals, miltancy, oil bunkering, piracy,terrorism, yahoo yahoo work? grin heard kidnapping is the second biggest source of employment in your dustbin country, after pr0stitution grin some 10 shitnigerian gals are being trafficked into pr0stitution abroad every month from shitnigeria cool shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/1419762/poverty-lowers-iq-study-says

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570246_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: All your pics doesn't change ghana from being a poor country, the economy of nigeria is about 20times more viable than that of ghana, ghana is still in the stone age grin grin grin
hahahahahah mor0n, nigerians are sooooooooooooo fuelish grin no wonder your leaders don't even respect you eediots and treat you like animals grin grin grin

so Ghana is a poor country and shitnigeria a rich nation? the average Ghanaian has a higher standard of living than a MUMUgerian, so what is your measure of wealth? what is life expectancy in your sh1thole? how many of your impoverished, ling suffering MUMUs have access to electricity, 90% of those ediots survive on less than $2 a day grin how many of your criminally-minded youths are employed in legitimate jobs? grin

suffering and smiling apes grin the average shitnigerian has average IQ of 20, no thanks to poverty and generator fumes grin Olodos and dung-caked apes whose brains are wired to crimes. sh1theads, dumbazzes. undernourished, undereducated

MUMUDOM Republic where people are kidnapped for fanta and gala grin populated by depraved, deluded lunatics, loads of fvcking eediots grin nigerians are thieves, rapists and murderers

Ghana is not a poor country. we are the second largest producer of gold, we are the second largest producer of cocoa, we produce oil, more than one million tourists visit Ghana every year. foooool, do you know the money Ghana makes from tourism alone? I pity you sha. I don't think a single tourist visits that sh1thole grin

hahahahahahahah welcome to oil-rich shitnigeria grin grin grin grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1490155_onitsha-market-fire_jpg0dec8fa0c6587651690f297c7bb28cb3[/img] grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by OXYGEN01: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: All your pics doesn't change ghana from being a poor country, the economy of nigeria is about 20times more viable than that of ghana, ghana is still in the stone age grin grin grin
If that's the case then I think mumugerians are the most foolish apes ever to exist because I don't understand why over 3million mumugerians will travel to a stone age country to work n to educate their dead brains.Next time before u talk or write anything here replace your generator fumes brain with your dogs brain because I learnt dogs are sensible than mumugerians. You live in one of the most poorest countries in Africa u Foo.l...Google n see.MUMUGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 15, 2014
It's so sad 2 see so much hatred among Nigerian and Ghanian Nairallanders hurling insults among each other. To be fair Dr. Apostle Asanfo did Ghana proud and so did Innoson of Nigeria.
Let's celebrate the great minds of both countries and move Africa forward. #Say No To Hate# cos it would never get us anywhere.
God bless u all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 5:24am On Aug 15, 2014
dumo1: It's so sad 2 see so much hatred among Nigerian and Ghanian Nairallanders hurling insults among each other. To be fair Dr. Apostle Asanfo did Ghana proud and so did Innoson of Nigeria.
Let's celebrate the great minds of both countries and move Africa forward. #Say No To Hate# cos it would never get us anywhere.
God bless u all. Amen.
backs have already had PHD even b4 whites brought colonial education.. If u understand what I mean
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Wale112(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Africans
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by orble: 3:44am On Dec 10, 2014
The only thing I can say is ...

"GHANA MUST GO"

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by orble: 5:04am On Dec 10, 2014
dumo1:
It's so sad 2 see so much hatred among Nigerian and Ghanian Nairallanders hurling insults among each other. To be fair Dr. Apostle Asanfo did Ghana proud and so did Innoson of Nigeria.
God bless u all. Amen.

Watch very well, Nigerians has nothing against Ghana. they started cursing Nigeria with their little business. You can look in the the IVM tread, nobody mentioned Ghana but in their own tread, they call out Nigerians trying to compare themselves with their father.

always looking for a way to compare themselves with Nigeria, with no basis.

Ghana should compare themselves with their mate in Cameroon, Burkina and Niger. (Little ivory coast will never be Ghana mate) You-all know that real ancient Ghanaians are all living happily in Niger (blacks) area. As an Annang man I'm one of them.

Someone compared Ghana with Ethiopia not knowing the political position if Addis and her economy. (Ah dey laugh at them o) The giant of Africa is Nigeria seconded by Ethiopia, even the Egyptians has been fleeing and will always flee at the might of Ethiopians with their rusty weapons.

Surprised Why Nigeria is Africa Giant? well, to make a long story short. All great Africa kingdoms and kindred' noble men (including Ethiopians, Arabs and Jews) have migrated in one way or the other throughout the history of man to the large confluence called Nigeria in today's history.

This is very evident in her population and her neighbors aren't able to compete with her even in her weakness. Even the so called "white man" know this and He want to sabotage her.

By now, Nigeria should be where China, India, Brazil and the like are. Ghana in her full potential can never "talk" where China and Brazil are "talking" and Ghanaians know this.

I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA / Greece Wildfire– Thousands Evacuated As Out Of Control Blaze Engulfs Homes(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.