Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! (25714 Views)

Breaking News : North Korea Readies Nuclear Weapons Ready For Use. / US And Uk Ready For Air Strike In Syria As Russia And China Defend / Iran 'Is Ready For War' - Are we headed for World War 3 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by EasternLeopard: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy:

your dementia is at its peak undecided

cheesy

It sucks not to be part of the technological advance Black Africa

Biafra did it 40yrs ago

Ghana is doing it now

When will your people do it.?

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by EasternLeopard: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy:

your dementia is at its peak undecided

Biafra and Ghana have proven themselves

When will you do yours

5 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by stinggy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
EasternLeopard:

cheesy

It sucks not to be part of the technological advance Black Africa

Biafra did it 40yrs ago

Ghana is doing it now

When will your people do it.?
when biafra comes ti colonize us sire tongue

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by EasternLeopard: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy:
when biafra comes ti colonize us sire tongue

Sorry jealousy will kill you

Go Biafra

Go Ghana

5 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by fairheven: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wale112:

Typical Nigerian mentality grin grin
Typical ghanian mentality,why can't u ejoy your little breakthroughout while it last,must u drag naija into it?u buzzy laughing like a he-goat?
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by acenazt: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wale112: The Government of Ghana is giving this man 100% support. Ghana will be exporting cars to countries like Nigeria, Togo, Benin very soon.

God bless Ghana. The real Giant of Africa grin grin
say whaaaaaa? Bros don't flatter ya self. Your cars are beautiful but we gots our IVM's too so why would we import from ghana??
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by acenazt: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
SeE

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by overhypedsteve(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wale112: Kantanka Automobile Company Limited, producers of Kantanka vehicles has announced producing in commercial quantities for the Ghanaian market in fourth quarter of 2014 after the successful installation of its assembling plants at Gomoa Mpota in the Central Region.

The facility expected to be commissioned during the said time will have about one hundred and fifty vehicles made up of pick-ups and sports utility vehicles (SUVs) unveiled to the general public.

“After years of hard work researching to make this dream come true, we can confidently announce to you today that we are ready to produce in commercial quantities,” CEO of Kantanka Automobile Company Limited, Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo declared.

According to him, test runs of the facility have also been successfully completely, paving the way for the grand launch of the facility to the general public.

The plant, comparable to any automobile assembling facility in the world, assembles imported vehicle parts from China and other parts of the world, including locally manufactured ones.

It has the capacity to produce eight vehicles a day and could further be expanded to produce twelve or more depending on market demand.

The government is expected to buy majority of the vehicles produced by the company as the demand to resource state institutions keeps growing.

The purchase would further indicate the government’s commitment to promoting locally manufactured products. Phase two of the project which entails the rolling out of saloon cars is projected to take place by end of 2015, according to the Operations Manager, Kojo Kudzordzi, who conducted journalists round the facility.

Apostle Dr. Safo, commenting further said the facility represents the intelligence of the Blackman.

“So many people think that the Blackman is not intelligent to manufacture things but that is not true. We can also make it if only we persevere,” he noted.

He appealed to the general public to support him as he seeks to make the country the hub of automobile in the West African sub region.

“Help me to manufacture and our country will be a better place to live,” he added.

President of the Institution of Engineering and Technology, Rev. Ing. Eric Ankrah, commenting on the plant said the institution was in support of the facility and would help transform it by accrediting it as a Center of Excellence for Competence Based Approach to assist in training the youth for the job market.

“This is the policy of the government,” he noted.

http://myjoyonline.com/business/2014/June-12th/kantanka-vehicles-ready-for-the-market.php
waste of investment, why would anybody be producing cars in a country with little market base, badnews for him is that na Ghana him career from end, naija does not import finished goods from ecowas nations, so let see what happens to his katakata cars when him realise say na only few ghanians fit afford am, or he thinks nigeria has the highest direct foreign investment for nothing. Let him build cars, him patriotism go soon run out of fund.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy: Trust Ghana, they still manage to put this their ankara on the car seats. Funny people grin grin
that's what makes us unique.. Tthe world needs to see something different.. And it came out beautiful. And I love it

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by overhypedsteve(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wale112:

Biafra and Ghana share the same dream.

When will Yoruba people manufacture common bicycle? grin grin
the alliance of fools. Thats the case between you two
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by acenazt: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
IVM's yo proud of Em Ibos they did naija proud even if they claim biafra.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Olucheye: This Looks More Like Innosson Rebranded.

If You've Seen One Before & Observed Closely, You'll See What I'm Saying.

u r funny.. Should we also sa y innosson is more like toyota re branded? Learn to accept something good when u see it.. Is not only into automobiles by the way.. He has so many things on his sleeve that innosson is not making...maybe you will attribute the to innosson shey?

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Awalla: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
I don’t know why people are still responding this guy from laud mouth neighbor all the time.
These cars have been in Ghana since 2007, they are not made in Ghana and not assembled in Ghana, it was only panel beated and coated which whatever they have.
The guy also claimed to have produced a helicopter and positioned it at a place called teteh qaurshie Roundabout, it was there a toy for long time and it decomposed and rust away.
I do not know why this people are always deceiving themselves, sometime I wonder why and how they will move forward this way.
They have one small one room Shoprite and they go about saying it the biggest in Africa, they used MDG fund to build 5 kilometer road and they said the road is the best in Africa, everything they have is the best in Africa why why
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
nwabekeyi: i expect the cars to be very black grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder all you people are bleaching. Cancer will take care of you Eba eaters, if you don't stop breaching. Forking Eba eaters

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rossikki: You clearly have an inferiority complex. Simply show the progress you've made and move on. No need to spoil it by being an idio.t.

You are the one that is displaying your complex. He said Ghana is the real giant of Africa. Did he say anything about Nigeria, but like most Nigerian you know and believe that you are only giant of quantity.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
nwabekeyi: seriously, a failed nigeria is better than ghana........fact

Nigeria is a failed state, it is the worst country in west Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Olucheye: This Looks More Like Innosson Rebranded.

If You've Seen One Before & Observed Closely, You'll See What I'm Saying.

Innoson doesn't even make their own engine. They import everything.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wale112: Nigeria only assemble the cars

Ghana manufactures everything. Can innosan make engine? grin grin

Thank you. These Eba eaters are something else.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
BluIvy:

Yeah! Yeah! I love these cars send some to SA
muuch love.. Matured talk..with time u will have kantanka products in sa.. As well as other indigenous brands

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
iconize: This thread speaks volume of the crass stupidity and inferiority complex of gaynaians, always trying to impress Nigerians.
This burnt offering of a wale112 have been recycling these eyesore pictures since early this year.
Whenever he hears stories about Innoson he bombards NL with eyesore pictures of some immobile cars produced by one village dosser in Akara.

Who cares about you human choppers. Giant of quantity.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
nwabekeyi: now, i know you are myopic, take time and search innoson motors, he doesnt assemble, he makes cars ever before ghana thought of making toy cars.

He only assemble, he doesn't make no engine. Everything is imported.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
iconize:

Typical gaynaian dumbo like petrodullard! How many of the toy cars have you or your government bought?

So many, you human choppers will soon be driving made in Ghana cars.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
IGBOSON1: Nice vehicles! Not so sure about the name though!! undecided
u right am a bit skeptic about the name but to me its all in the branding

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
iconize:

Y'all should leave me to wipe the floor with that ignoramus... I'm back to whip their butts.

A bitch like you. I only have one thing to say to you. Forking Eba eater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS2PCPKomCc
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
nwabekeyi: does it stop jackie appiah from coming to nigeria every weekend/ grin grin grin

It sure doesn't stop jim iyke, Genevieve, davido, wizkid, omotola, damiola or obasanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
BluIvy:

Yeah! Yeah! I love these cars send some to SA

That's why I luv South Africans, when I say South Africa I mean all South African countries. They are their brothers keeper. Especially my favorite country in Africa Botswana. How I wish Ghana was located in South Africa instead of west Africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
IGBOSON1: Nice vehicles! Not so sure about the name though!! undecided

I don't like the name too. It sounds too aggresive

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by ask1: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by ask1: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by brownlord: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigeria is a failed state, it is the worst country in west Africa.

Ghana following Nigeria since 1800.

How can a poor country like ghana be compared to Nigeria, Lagos state is richer than ghana.

Tinubu can buy ghana and use it as farmland and Dangote buy all ghanians home and abroad and use you as slave to work in our cement factory.

President is John Dramani Mahama.
Parliament has 230 members
GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is 14 billion USD (2008 estimate)
Agriculture employs 60 % of workforce and accounts for 37 % of GDP.
Export products are gold, cocoa, timber, bauxite manganese and electricity. Oil was found in 2007. ( I think it's groundnut oil )
Economy relies heavily on foreign assistance and remittances from Ghanaians abroad.
Currency is Ghana Cedi (GH¢)
Popular tourist destination

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/country_information/

Remove foreign aid and ibo traders in ghana, and watch the Economy fall down like mh17 malaysia jet. The useless toy is not even in your useless ghanaweb, the forum with less than 50 active members, even travel section on nairaland is more active and with members than your country forum.

Ghana learn to show respect, even South africa and other countries that ought to measure up with Nigeria is not doing it, yet the poor not yet independent country want to jump without crawling.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by PointB: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wale112:

abi half naija and half Ghana. But Ghana better pass naija we take electricity for granted in Ghana.

Look at Accra at night

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1567335_483347_445978335453295_115914291_n_jpeg28ce207c5a9ecf56721330e27a56cd5c

Nice. But it's Photoshopped!
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Dessyguy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Decibel: Wetin consign me with G(ay)hanian matter?
very bitter indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA / US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo / Greece Wildfire– Thousands Evacuated As Out Of Control Blaze Engulfs Homes(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.