Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

There Is Still Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Still Love (892 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? / Do You Still Love Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Still Love by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
It is indeed a very big world.
i believe in love and so therefore you can have anything,whatever you want.
Do not be afraid,there is love out there.just be true to yourself.heartbreaks happen to make you stronger.Good things dont come easy.
I have been through it before.
i have been mocked because of love.and i have been disgraced in my search for love.
The problem we have is that we do not appreciate what we have until we lose it.
Most of us have thrown away a perfect love out of the window because we wanted something extra ordinary.
Now i advice you to learn love,study love,preach love and love will find you.
NOTE-You cant do anything nor can you achieve much without the power of love.
written my DeKoloo ViKii.
Re: There Is Still Love by fuckshit: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Brownpage: The problem we have is that we do not appreciate what we have until we lose it.
FÜCK! I FÜCKING did appreciate what I had yet I FÜCKING still lost it. grin grin
Re: There Is Still Love by amiskurie(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Cool advice op

1 Like

Re: There Is Still Love by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCK! I FÜCKING did appreciate what I had yet I FÜCKING still lost it. grin grin

please dont be hard on yourself.it wil only harm you.
open your heart.
Re: There Is Still Love by fuckshit: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Brownpage:

please dont be hard on yourself.it wil only harm you.
open your heart.
FÜCK! FÜCKING truth be told, am FÜCKING good now. But FÜCKING love seems to have no FÜCKING place in my heart any more. grin grin
Re: There Is Still Love by mrking3(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
TRUE LOVE is Real! I have only dated ONE girl in my entire life! We are presently in our 6yrs relationship and hope to marry soonest as God wills. Just as the OP rightly said, nothing good comes easy! It took me 3ys to come across this Angel! But I swear, the wait was worth it!!! I have never had any course to regret! she loves me as much as I do! So I have no reason to. Cheat on her! My Dear friends, True love is real! For the fact you've been heart broken couple of times does not mean there's no love!

1 Like

Re: There Is Still Love by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
mrking3: TRUE LOVE is Real! I have only dated ONE girl in my entire life! We are presently in our 6yrs relationship and hope to marry soonest as God wills. Just as the OP rightly said, nothing good comes easy! It took me 3ys to come across this Angel! But I swear, the wait was worth it!!! I have never had any course to regret! she loves me as much as I do! So I have no reason to. Cheat on her! My Dear friends, True love is real! For the fact you've been heart broken couple of times does not mean there's no love!

Honestly your reply to this thread is so inspiring.
God bless you.
i pray that God wil see you and your Angel through,down to the alter.amen

1 Like

Re: There Is Still Love by gsalvatore: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
All Hearts will be broken, Lives will be Lost.

You see ...Love is not an Advantage.

-Mycroft Holmes.

Absent that thought from your Mind.
Re: There Is Still Love by dytbabe: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tuface - if love is a crime

1 Like

Re: There Is Still Love by onstelly(f): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
I used to believe so much in true love until something happens, now this thread makes me rember things am not suppose to cry
Re: There Is Still Love by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCK! I FÜCKING did appreciate what I had yet I FÜCKING still lost it. grin grin
yeah same with me... just found out this morning that he didn't even eventually marry the chick he choose over me two years ago... buh then maybe if I had stayed as the side chick who knows. .. I believe I will find true love some day....
Re: There Is Still Love by Paulakosu(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Bullsh*t
Re: There Is Still Love by mrking3(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2014
ladunsky: yeah same with me... just found out this morning that he didn't even eventually marry the chick he choose over me two years ago... buh then maybe if I had stayed as the side chick who knows. .. I believe I will find true love some day....
eyyah ... I feel your pain! But then, it would interest you to know that not all relationship leads to marriage! Never give up my dear! Someday your Ideal man will come your way. Be optimistic! True Love is not all rossy!!! It comes with HUGE sacrifice and commitment! The first ONE year of my relationship was hell for me at a point we made several attempt to call it quit! But the good thing is we have a way of resolving our differences as quick as possible! Truth is some men are naturally promiscuos so no matter how good or pretty a lady is, they would still cheat on her! It takes the Grace of God to be faithful to just one Lady for several years! In all, there are still some good men out there so people should stop this idea of making a hasty generalization of all Men being the same coz of their personal experience!! The only thing that keeps me going in my relationship is my "conscience" I might want to cheat but my conscience would say Hey! Why would I cheat on a lady that has been good and nice to me all through my trying times and still pulling through with me? so my dear .... Its well! God will surely grant you your heart desire!
Re: There Is Still Love by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2014
mrking3: eyyah ... I feel your pain! But then, it would interest you to know that not all relationship leads to marriage! Never give up my dear! Someday your Ideal man will come your way. Be optimistic! True Love is not all rossy!!! It comes with HUGE sacrifice and commitment! The first ONE year of my relationship was hell for me at a point we made several attempt to call it quit! But the good thing is we have a way of resolving our differences as quick as possible! Truth is some men are naturally promiscuos so no matter how good or pretty a lady is, they would still cheat on her! It takes the Grace of God to be faithful to just one Lady for several years! In all, there are still some good men out there so people should stop this idea of making a hasty generalization of all Men being the same coz of their personal experience!! The only thing that keeps me going in my relationship is my "conscience" I might want to cheat but my conscience would say Hey! Why would I cheat on a lady that has been good and nice to me all through my trying times and still pulling through with me? so my dear .... Its well! God will surely grant you your heart desire!
Amen n thanks for the encouragement cry
Re: There Is Still Love by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2014
gsalvatore: All Hearts will be broken, Lives will be Lost.

You see ...Love is not an Advantage.

-Mycroft Holmes.

Absent that thought from your Mind.
Wicked, but i don't believe you though.
Re: There Is Still Love by fuckshit: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2014
ladunsky: yeah same with me... just found out this morning that he didn't even eventually marry the chick he choose over me two years ago... buh then maybe if I had stayed as the side chick who knows. .. I believe I will find true love some day....
sure you will FÜCKING find love again. I FÜCKING believe so, but for me, I have FÜCKING put a hold on that for now. grin just wanna FÜCKING have fun! grin
Re: There Is Still Love by gsalvatore: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
BrownKnight:
Wicked, but i don't believe you though.

Look around you! Dont live in denial.

1 Like

Re: There Is Still Love by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
*rolls eyes* i give up
Re: There Is Still Love by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Marry for love so that you wont regret.
When you believe in love then things work out like magic for good.
In all be true to yourself and love will be as bright like the sun.
Believe me and love will find you.amen

(1) (Reply)

Does This Truly Happen In Reality? / Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... / Wife Found Me Out Playing With The New House Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.