Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate (1345 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Ogunstate Government Demolish People's House To Build Estate @obalende : PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by bigass(f): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ifelodun Ajeromi local government area is eyesore. Please tell the action governor to demolish all the houses and build lovely estates. The people there have desecrated the place
Thanks
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
bigass: Ifelodun Ajeromi local government area is eyesore. Please tell the action governor to demolish all the houses and build lovely estates. The people there have desecrated the place
Thanks
It is my sincere prayer that you receive all the pain, anguish and heartbreaks you wish for your fellow human beings.have you forgotten the maroko saga? Yet, I am sure you are not very well to do. Because if you were, you will not be looking for a place to buy "affordable wedding ring" in Lagos. You deserve to be shot for this your statement. Mtcheeeeew.

4 Likes

Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Lobolintin(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
bigass: Ifelodun Ajeromi local government area is eyesore. Please tell the action governor to demolish all the houses and build lovely estates. The people there have desecrated the place
Thanks
I hereby sentence you... To what you wish your fellow Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by cleric(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
fem30:
It is my sincere prayer that you receive all the pain, anguish and heartbreaks you wish for your fellow human beings.Have you forgotten the maroko saga? Yet, I am sure you are not very well to do. Because if you were, you will not be looking for a place to buy "affordable wedding ring" in Lagos. You deserve to be shot for this your statement. Mtcheeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by bigass(f): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
fem30:
It is my sincere prayer that you receive all the pain, anguish and heartbreaks you wish for your fellow human beings.have you forgotten the maroko saga? Yet, I am sure you are not very well to do. Because if you were, you will not be looking for a place to buy "affordable wedding ring" in Lagos. You deserve to be shot for this your statement. Mtcheeeeew.

I deserve to be shot for my opinion? I see how tolerant you are. whether we like it or not one day many of those areas will be taken over by govt. Its just a matter of time and govt policy

it shall not be well with you in satans name amen!
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 23, 2014
bigass:

I deserve to be shot for my opinion? I see how tolerant you are. whether we like it or not one day many of those areas will be taken over by govt. Its just a matter of time and govt policy

it shall not be well with you in satans name amen!
Look at this hypocrite mentioning tolerance;if you were so tolerant how come you aren't tolerant of those living in Ajegunle? Please, stop exposing yourself in a public forum. From the bolded, I can also see why you are so inhumane to your fellow humans.

Now let me open your eyes because it is clear you are not exposed. There are slums every where in the world. No matter the state (by this I mean country, just in case you are not educated enough to figure it out), there are places where the poor live. Take for instance, the United States,United Kingdom and even Dubai in the UAE. From your posts, I am certain you are living in a rented apartment in ikeja and I bet my money on it that you cannot afford to buy most of the houses in Ajegunle.

I sincerely hate it when I see people like you who don't wish their fellow humans well. I am one of those blessed by God to have been born with a silver spoon but that was purely grace of God. The fact that you think you are in a privileged position is not because you deserve it more than those below you but it is just the grace of God in your life.

Rather than wish for government to destroy people's life time investments and heritages, you should rather admonish government to make life more comfortable for residents like is being done in some of the projects going on in the United States and counties in the UK. I bet you don't know that the popular Anfield which is home to Liverpool FC and boundary neighbour to Everyon FC is a pure ghetto. I have probably only passed through Ajegunle less than 5 times in my entire life however, that does not mean I will see a very wicked comment like yours and will not counter.
With this, I end my promotion of this clueless thread. angry

4 Likes

Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Omexonomy: 5:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks
bigass i was among those that made such call in 1999. Tinubu came and started from tolu complex some schools and houses were demolished and the land was quickly shared amongst some AD stalwarts at that time. We decided to take the lasag to court and gave them some very simple aggrement to sign which in the end people will not suffer like that of maroko. Tinubu refuses claiming all land belong to goverment. So if you are suggesting such then you are spoilling for war in nairaland seun OAM4J and mynd44 who are APC minions in nairaland will leave you to ur fate.
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by bigass(f): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Omexonomy: bigass i was among those that made such call in 1999. Tinubu came and started from tolu complex some schools and houses were demolished and the land was quickly shared amongst some AD stalwarts at that time. We decided to take the lasag to court and gave them some very simple aggrement to sign which in the end people will not suffer like that of maroko. Tinubu refuses claiming all land belong to goverment. So if you are suggesting such then you are spoilling for war in nairaland seun OAM4J and mynd44 who are APC minions in nairaland will leave you to ur fate.

but really it will be difficult. How do you intend compensate the house owners and accommodate the tenants. This is democracy. What agreement did you give govt
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by bigass(f): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2014
fem30:
Look at this hypocrite mentioning tolerance;if you were so tolerant how come you aren't tolerant of those living in Ajegunle? Please, stop exposing yourself in a public forum. From the bolded, I can also see why you are so inhumane to your fellow humans.

Now let me open your eyes because it is clear you are not exposed. There are slums every where in the world. No matter the state (by this I mean country, just in case you are not educated enough to figure it out), there are places where the poor live. Take for instance, the United States,United Kingdom and even Dubai in the UAE. From your posts, I am certain you are living in a rented apartment in ikeja and I bet my money on it that you cannot afford to buy most of the houses in Ajegunle.

I sincerely hate it when I see people like you who don't wish their fellow humans well. I am one of those blessed by God to have been born with a silver spoon but that was purely grace of God. The fact that you think you are in a privileged position is not because you deserve it more than those below you but it is just the grace of God in your life.

Rather than wish for government to destroy people's life time investments and heritages, you should rather admonish government to make life more comfortable for residents like is being done in some of the projects going on in the United States and counties in the UK. I bet you don't know that the popular Anfield which is home to Liverpool FC and boundary neighbour to Everyon FC is a pure ghetto. I have probably only passed through Ajegunle less than 5 times in my entire life however, that does not mean I will see a very wicked comment like yours and will not counter.
With this, I end my promotion of this clueless thread. angry

guy you seriously have a big problem. Chai. You wrote all this because of my opinion. So my post really affected you this much. Eeya . Sorry mr silver spoon. To correct your notion I do not wish evil for people living or those that have house in the place. All over the world govts embark on slum to city projects with human face. All it requires is to have a humane agreement with the landlords/tenants of the place on how to survive during the construction and how to co-own part of the new estate. . Developments happen everywhere. My opinion has nothing to do with my pocket. Bros your hatred of me or your perceived size of my pocket can not stop development. Slum to city projects happened in many places all the world like Venezuela Brazil Egypt Hong Kong Singapore Angola Germany even Abuja. Once again, I do not wish evil for my fellow man. FYI I live in my own house.

NB My aim is not to chase people out of the place but to better utilise the area to accommodate more people
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Firefire(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2014
bigass,

you try for your opinion, but please try more grin
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Omexonomy: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2014
bigass:

but really it will be difficult. How do you intend compensate the house owners and accommodate the tenants. This is democracy. What agreement did you give govt
in order to avoid maroko scenerio
1. we aggreed that it will stage by stage development where they will start from any part and compesate the landlords with houses that was to be built. A win win for both parties
2. The landlord of a particular house will come to an aggrement with the lasag on how much he will collect for his building and walk away. A win win for both parties
Tinubu refuses both saying that all the land in lagos belöngs to the lasags (the evil land use act) knowing very well that the land will be sold for trillions of naira.
If you watch since tinubu lost that case he has been going about taking over peoples expensive lands lagos paying them "take it or leave it".
Any hope for the poor in lagos. NO
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by ba7man(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2014
@Bigass. If only it were that simple.

The LASG would love nothing more than to destroy every slum in Lagos and replicate those estates they build all over........but the displaced slum inhabitants will attract sympathy and outrage which opposition parties can capitalize on to whip up sentiments.
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by docsholz(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2014
I've read callous comments on nl but this takes the lead

3 Likes

Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Arosa(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2014
Nice one bigass, I support this idea. But there is the agitation that the government is not willing to integrate the previous occupants of the ghetto in the proposed new estate. undecided
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
docsholz: I've read callous comments on nl but this takes the lead
callous? What do you mean. Ajegunle should remain a slum? Op this can only be done by private companies.
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Omexonomy: in order to avoid maroko scenerio
1. we aggreed that it will stage by stage development where they will start from any part and compesate the landlords with houses that was to be built. A win win for both parties
2. The landlord of a particular house will come to an aggrement with the lasag on how much he will collect for his building and walk away. A win win for both parties
Tinubu refuses both saying that all the land in lagos belöngs to the lasags (the evil land use act) knowing very well that the land will be sold for trillions of naira.
If you watch since tinubu lost that case he has been going about taking over peoples expensive lands lagos paying them "take it or leave it".
Any hope for the poor in lagos. NO
the government should buy a 10 room bungalow for 20 million, building a flat on it and sell for 2 million (low cost )?
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yorubas are slumlords and slumqueens, take them out slums they will suffocate

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by bigass(f): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
OkijaAmaka: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

most people in ajegunle are not yorubas
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
OkijaAmaka: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

poor attempt, have you been to Ajegunle?
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
[size=38pt]what of Ibadam,should GEJ nuke it?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
[size=18pt]Ajegungle is Ibadam extension[/size]
bigass:

most people in ajegunle are not yorubas

1 Like

Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
No i have no business going there, I know your family house is there but none of my relatives is staying there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,
but ifAjegunle wereto be this beatiful why are you calling for its demolishion undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Obiagelli:
poor attempt, have you been to Ajegunle?

1 Like

Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
OkijaAmaka: No i have no business going there, I know your family house is there but none of my relatives is staying there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,
but ifAjegunle wereto be this beatiful why are you calling for its demolishion undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
oh i love Ajegunle. #what makes the loudest noise
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Omexonomy: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
the government should buy a 10 room bungalow for 20 million, building a flat on it and sell for 2 million (low cost )?
what do you suggest the govt should do assuming your father a retiree landlord who is getting no pension or the pension comes durring the election period and he has nothing to fall back on?
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by portix: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
smiley

Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Omexonomy: what do you suggest the govt should do assuming your father a retiree landlord who is getting no pension or the pension comes durring the election period and he has nothing to fall back on?
like i said earlier, this kind of project should be private sector driven with government backing. But guess what, if that happens you will shout tinubu and cronies.
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by bigass(f): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
like i said earlier, this kind of project should be private sector driven with government backing. But guess what, if that happens you will shout tinubu and cronies.

Obiagelli. Pls is Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu a clean man?
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Omexonomy: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
this time we shout fashola. Tinubu has been going about lagos buying people property at "take it or leave it" price
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
bigass:

Obiagelli. Pls is Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu a clean man?
honestly i don't know, i like to talk things i know. I have heard someone link shoprite to Tinubu.
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Omexonomy: this time we shout fashola. Tinubu has been going about lagos buying people property at "take it or leave it" price
well what can i say.
Re: Ekoile, Fashola Should Demolish All The Houses In Ajegunle To Build Estate by Gbawe: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
@OP

Urban renewal, especially for a densely populated area such as Ajegunle, is very complicated to implement. Yet doing such is often the only way forward when large areas have become run down, unsafe and dilapidated - especially because of neglect and lack of investment over the course of decades as is the case with Nigeria. There is no reason for Ajegunle or anywhere else for that matter not to benefit from urban renewal in future but one good government succeeding another is key because every single problem cannot be attended to in the tenure of one administrator.

We don't plan long term in Nigeria or Africa for that matter but the entire Lagos would be drastically different in the next 8 years (same as Lagos today looks different to what Fashola met) if a focused administrator replaces Fashola and consolidates upon the gains made to ensure the continuous prosperity that will continue to drive even greater regeneration than we are seeing till such reach virtually all corners of the State over the next two decades.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

“my Duty Is To Slaughter Human Beings" - Captured Boko Haram ‘chief Butcher’ / Omg!!! A Very Touching Chinese Story / Jonathan Orders Ministers With Political Ambition To Resign By October 20th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.