Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kaduna (1364 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Alexsmith20(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
just heard it from a friend..it happened around station round-about.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by macpetrus(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Again?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
shocked

I THINK SOMEONE WANTS TO WRECK THE ECONOMY OF THE NORTH.OF ALL THE STATES IN THE NORT.KANO& KADUNA ARE THE MOST VIABLE.AND RECENTLY THERE HAVE BEEN BOMB BLASTS IN THESE STATES.IF THE ECONOMY OF THESE STATES COLLAPSE THE ECONOMY OF THE NORTH ALSO COLLAPSES shocked
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by seunlayi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
not again. gej, when are we going to put this to use?

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Things going down faster than expected...
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by uboma(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is this how the Boko Haram boys have chosen to mark their Sallah celebration?

See the way bombs are going off in the North.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Two bombs have already exploded in Kano now Kaduna. Wallahi the NORTH'Nigeria will not be destroyed by some bandits and there corrupt friends. Mr president do something NOW. The future of this country depends on ur actions now SIR
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
i beg free us jooor, bomb everywhere, wetin?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nnewi1stSon: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Come, Are they mistaking Bombs for bangers ni Cos i dont understand this 5th explosion in less than 24 hours
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ichidodo: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Since the forced retirement of Ihejirika Nigeria has never been the same again....
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Forzap: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
All hail d religion of piece

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by farano(f): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
There was a country

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Emmaesty(f): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Please tell me that it's a lie......... These bomb blasts are too much. May God protect those who live in the north
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by EasternLeopard: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ibnsultan: Two bombs have already exploded in Kano now Kaduna. Wallahi the NORTH'Nigeria will not be destroyed by some bandits and there corrupt friends. Mr president do something NOW. The future of this country depends on ur actions now SIR

So Nigeria has future.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Idrismusty97(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
And they just lift a curfew in this state. What made this dudes so aggressive recently. Have they installed a new shekau?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by thewarrior72: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mohammedians doing what they know best to do.......bombing ;D8)
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Pistolx(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
The bomb was detonated
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by kkkp: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Its a big lie..it has bn detonated...around katsina/kano road
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by yorubakid: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
this useless malos wants to reduce their population before 2015,please they should take it easy on their selves so that we will have enough population in 2015 to send the useless Ijaw drunkard and her sheepopo back to otuoke next year
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by cyril83(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhammyg: shocked

I THINK SOMEONE WANTS TO WRECK THE ECONOMY OF THE NORTH.OF ALL THE STATES IN THE NORT.KANO& KADUNA ARE THE MOST VIABLE.AND RECENTLY THERE HAVE BEEN BOMB BLASTS IN THESE STATES.IF THE ECONOMY OF THESE STATES COLLAPSE THE ECONOMY OF THE NORTH ALSO COLLAPSES shocked

Economy ? Everything is all about 2015 election.

Nigeria is not ripe for democracy.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Tyche(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
[size=18pt]False Alarm[/size]

An empty cellophane bag, suspected to be a bomb, raised a false alarm

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by aluunoble: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is like we Nigerians are celebrating Bomb blast in Nigeria, abeg I knw wan hear dey blast again

**covers both ears with hands and runs out of thread**
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna by wheesin(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
and am moving to kano soon undecided ..should i go ??

(1) (Reply)

Tom Ikimi's Quote / Nigerian Senate Says Soldiers Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Deserve To Die / Identity Of Nigerian ''students'' Arrested In Malaysia For Criminality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.