Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Fayose Sets For Second Downfall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Sets For Second Downfall (2951 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Election: Niger Governor, Aliyu, Blames Jonathan For Pdp’s Downfall / Breaking News: Fayose Dares Ekiti Assembly, House Sets For Showdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by busuyem: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Though I'm not a politician but I think an intelligent person should knw what is right per time. I really loved the media chat that Fayose had with Progress FM in Ekiti this afternoon but he mentioned something which could jeopardize his administration again, if not girdled on time. The Governor Elect said that all those given appointment letters during Fayemi's regime including all the leaders who were involved in the appointment would be sacked when assumed office. When heard that, I just started laughing because that statement, to me, means the man is still vulnerable to power intoxication which short-circuited his tenure in the first place. I just think this man should leave those employed during Fayemi's regime alone and face his own administration squarely so as to ensure excellence and fairness. As an Ekiti man, I knw majority voted him because of their hunger for change so that the so-called messier could mount the throne. Now, he has spoken. Those that are affected by his statement will start planning for his doom even b4 he gets there. The man still needs to learn how to briddle his tongues so that the so desired administration will not be marred by enmity and feudalism from the same people that voted him into power. Fayose....take it easy!

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by desgiezd(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Let's wait and see how the loud mouth will run or ruin Ekiti. the problem is that he talks and brags too much.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by twosquare(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Maybe you should give us the reason behind it and stop giving a one sided story.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by oduastates: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
hungry for change?
Or just hungry.
Change to what?
Fayose is not change.
More like Not ready for change

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by Germannig: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
oduastates: hungry for change?
Or just hungry.
Change to what.
Fayose is not change.
More like Not ready for change

Hahaha. Fayose (Yoruba) pa Fayemi (Yoruba). Both na the same white wash people. Case closed

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by desgiezd(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Germannig:
Hahaha. Fayose (Yoruba) pa Fayemi (Yoruba). Both na the same white wash people. Case closed

I can not understand why the bolded are incleded in your contribution. Would they have been better individuals had they been Igbo or Hausa?

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by kestolove95(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Let him sack dem..so next time the electorate will nt sell dia vote for rice again..

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by thunderrider: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
He should learn to speak less

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ekiti don decide na.

They should dance to the tune the big drum they hitted produce.

Wish them the best

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by danot1030: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have no pity for Ekiti State for wot is about to befall them, as a matter of fact I disdain them now.
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why don't you give us the reasons he gave for threatening the sack to allow us make informed decisions? Fayose as much as I detest politicians is not a stupid person, he must have his reasons so spill it or keep your one sided biased story to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by puffpuff: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
He said he had it on good authority that the state govt is recruiting massively but secretly (3000 into civil service and 1000 in EKSU). Vacancies were not advertised, application not done, interview not conducted,yet BACK DATED appointment letter were being offer to cronies of politicians and top civil servant. According to him, some civil servants are aiding politicians to perfect this fraud. He therefore warned civil servants not to allow politicians to truncate their career as he won't hesitate to sack civil servant involved in the fraud. He said further that the move is to create problem for his govt.

@op, stop misleading the public

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
I am in support of these step Fayose is about to take . Why will Fayemi start employing people now ,people he neglected for up to 4 years of his tenure. Fayemi has came up with some tactics to make life difficult for fayose when he finally assumes office .such as creation of LCDA et al . Why cant he leave all these things for the incoming administration . Ajimobi also did so when he assumed office, and heaven did not fall . He sack so many pdp loyalist that Akala employed at the tail end of his tenure . So, lets leave OSHOKOMOLE ALONE . GOD Bless Ekiti State .

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
puffpuff: He said he had it on good authority that the state govt is recruiting massively but secretly (3000 into civil service and 1000 in EKSU). Vacancies were not advertised, application not done, interview not conducted,yet BACK DATED appointment letter were being offer to cronies of politicians and top civil servant. According to him, some civil servants are aiding politicians to perfect this fraud. He therefore warned civil servants not to allow politicians to truncate their career as he won't hesitate to sack civil servant involved in the fraud. He said further that the move is to create problem for his govt.

ure indeed on point. Fayemi's exit will be worse than that of oni . He's an hypocrite .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
shegsky: I am in support of these step Fayose is about to take . Why will Fayemi start employing people now ,people he neglected for up to 4 years of his tenure. Fayemi has came up with some tactics to make life difficult for fayose when he finally assumes office .such as creation of LCDA et al . Why cant he leave all these things for the incoming administration . Ajimobi also did so when he assumed office, and heaven did not fall . He sack so many pdp loyalist that Akala employed at the tail end of his tenure . So, lets leave OSHOKOMOLE ALONE . GOD Bless Ekiti State .
Just like Ikedi Ohakim did in 2011 and of course Okorocha reversed the appointments. Why embark on recruitment where no vacancy exists, vacancies not advertised but employment done to favour only a selected few?
Any move Fayose takes on this has my support.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by ola6: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why are the APCs bitter? Why create a problem for an in-coming government?
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by djfaithy: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
APContherun: Why don't you give us the reasons he gave for threatening the sack to allow us make informed decisions? Fayose as much as I detest politicians is not a stupid person, he must have his reasons so spill it or keep your one sided biased story to yourself.
No you got it wrong, fayose is one of the silliest politician in Nigeria, check his archive and what he has been saying in all his interview after the election,Ekiti go regret sha, they've forgotten fayose can only serve for 4 years, and it won't cost him anything to loot them dry.
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by djfaithy: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
ola6: Why are the APCs bitter? Why create a problem for an in-coming government?
why can't you call a spade, a spade, se na APC talk say make he dey run him mouth, make u guys dey take am easy sometimes na, haba !
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by OCTAVO: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why will he sack them? I just hope he's joking!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 23, 2014
djfaithy: No you got it wrong, fayose is one of the silliest politician in Nigeria, check his archive and what he has been saying in all his interview after the election,Ekiti go regret sha, they've forgotten fayose can only serve for 4 years, and it won't cost him anything to loot them dry.
Listen I don't care what he had said since winning election, I'm only concerned about the reasons he gave for threatening to sack people. It may be to some people's disadvantage but due process must be followed in every govt dealings. It's obvious due process wasn't followed in the recruitment and that injustice need to be redressed.
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by birdman(m): 2:09am On Jul 23, 2014
busuyem: Though I'm not a politician but I think an intelligent person should knw what is right per time. I really loved the media chat that Fayose had with Progress FM in Ekiti this afternoon but he mentioned something which could jeopardize his administration again, if not girdled on time. The Governor Elect said that all those given appointment letters during Fayemi's regime including all the leaders who were involved in the appointment would be sacked when assumed office. When heard that, I just started laughing because that statement, to me, means the man is still vulnerable to power intoxication which short-circuited his tenure in the first place. I just think this man should leave those employed during Fayemi's regime alone and face his own administration squarely so as to ensure excellence and fairness. As an Ekiti man, I knw majority voted him because of their hunger for change so that the so-called messier could mount the throne. Now, he has spoken. Those that are affected by his statement will start planning for his doom even b4 he gets there. The man still needs to learn how to briddle his tongues so that the so desired administration will not be marred by enmity and feudalism from the same people that voted him into power. Fayose....take it easy!

you guys are funny. you planted an orange tree and you are angry that all you get is oranges. i know ekiti is chock full of "educated" people but book sense and belle sense are not the same thing. Prepare to eat the fruit of your foolishness for the next 4 years lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by busuyem: 3:15am On Jul 23, 2014
puffpuff: He said he had it on good authority that the state govt is recruiting massively but secretly (3000 into civil service and 1000 in EKSU). Vacancies were not advertised, application not done, interview not conducted,yet BACK DATED appointment letter were being offer to cronies of politicians and top civil servant. According to him, some civil servants are aiding politicians to perfect this fraud. He therefore warned civil servants not to allow politicians to truncate their career as he won't hesitate to sack civil servant involved in the fraud. He said further that the move is to create problem for his govt.

And u believed all this? Actually, u're distant from analytical reasoning which makes it evident that u don't leave in Ekiti. See, how can 3000 people be just given employement letters in secrecy in Ekiti without the knwledge of the people therein? At least if u're not the beneficiary, ur friend will be or ur friends' friends. I stay in Ekiti and I can tell u the recruitment processes that have been done till date, and due process was followed even though we can't deny the fact that long-legging still has its role in Nigerian recruitment processes. Fayemi recruitted over 1000 teachers under the world bank affiliated programme and issued them appointment letters dated 02/01/2014 and he also recruited over 2000 civil servants servants around April this year. We all saw this. Forms were collected and exams and inteview were conducted b4 the jobs placement started. I knw friends who were employed thru each of the recruitment processes. So, tell me, how on earth Fayemi will suddenly or secretly employ people and people will not knw this? I just dey laff. Did u even ask urself what Fayose meant when he said the so-caleed employees were given backdated appointment letters? Indirectly, he's talking about this same people who purchased recruitment forms, sat for aptitude tests, did interviews, and later were fortunate to be free from the bondage of unemployment. Now by the time he starts sacking them, he will be telling the whole world that they were recruited illegally with backdated appointment letters. How do u want these supposedly illegal employees(in Fayose's voice) pray for him? How do u want the civil servant leaders who signed the appointment due to the order from above wish Fayose well? Do you think all the families of the employed will start planning for Fayose's future now? How do u want those that have been working for the past 7 months, who have resigned from their private firms jobs, who have gone to churches and mosques to give testimonies, to be happenly when suddenly handed over sacked letters to? To me, Fayose still needs to briddle his tongue. well, I will recline in mu chair and how plans to use the last chance God is giving him in Ekiti. To my Ekiti people, I pray u don't regret ur choice.

Hin Okun oooooooo.....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by daveP(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Hmm! Bridle-yes sack-yes!
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by kingphilip(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2014
OCTAVO: Why will he sack them? I just hope he's joking!
abeg can u please consider all factors before rushing to conclusion
was the right processes followed before the appointment?
wat motive was behind the employment?
so atleast he should investigate to find out wat went through and den after that continue... he has his tenure to run and I believe he has the best interest of the ekiti people at hand...
ekiti people who voted him in knew he is capable to governing them unless you'll say all the over 200000+ who voted him was that blind
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by OCTAVO: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2014
kingphilip:
abeg can u please consider all factors before rushing to conclusion
was the right processes followed before the appointment?
wat motive was behind the employment?
so atleast he should investigate to find out wat went through and den after that continue... he has his tenure to run and I believe he has the best interest of the ekiti people at hand...
ekiti people who voted him in knew he is capable to governing them unless you'll say all the over 200000+ who voted him was that blind
So sacking them will be the solution?
Do you realise if people are jobless, crime rate will increase?
I wonder on what ground he wants to sack people in his state and increase unemployment. I just hope its worth it. This may cause more damage than good.
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by CyberTerrorist: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2014
I think he is talking about political appointment
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by kingphilip(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2014
OCTAVO:
So sacking them will be the solution?
Do you realise if people are jobless, crime rate will increase?
I wonder on what ground he wants to sack people in his state and increase unemployment. I just hope its worth it. This may cause more damage than good.
time surely will tell sha
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by puffpuff: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
busuyem:

And u believed all this? Actually, u're distant from analytical reasoning which makes it evident that u don't leave in Ekiti. See, how can 3000 people be just given employement letters in secrecy in Ekiti without the knwledge of the people therein? At least if u're not the beneficiary, ur friend will be or ur friends' friends. I stay in Ekiti and I can tell u the recruitment processes that have been done till date, and due process was followed even though we can't deny the fact that long-legging still has its role in Nigerian recruitment processes. Fayemi recruitted over 1000 teachers under the world bank affiliated programme and issued them appointment letters dated 02/01/2014 and he also recruited over 2000 civil servants servants around April this year. We all saw this. Forms were collected and exams and inteview were conducted b4 the jobs placement started. I knw friends who were employed thru each of the recruitment processes. So, tell me, how on earth Fayemi will suddenly or secretly employ people and people will not knw this? I just dey laff. Did u even ask urself what Fayose meant when he said the so-caleed employees were given backdated appointment letters? Indirectly, he's talking about this same people who purchased recruitment forms, sat for aptitude tests, did interviews, and later were fortunate to be free from the bondage of unemployment. Now by the time he starts sacking them, he will be telling the whole world that they were recruited illegally with backdated appointment letters. How do u want these supposedly illegal employees(in Fayose's voice) pray for him? How do u want the civil servant leaders who signed the appointment due to the order from above wish Fayose well? Do you think all the families of the employed will start planning for Fayose's future now? How do u want those that have been working for the past 7 months, who have resigned from their private firms jobs, who have gone to churches and mosques to give testimonies, to be happenly when suddenly handed over sacked letters to? To me, Fayose still needs to briddle his tongue. well, I will recline in mu chair and how plans to use the last chance God is giving him in Ekiti. To my Ekiti people, I pray u don't regret ur choice.

Hin Okun oooooooo.....

Your inability to comprehend simple passive statements shows your level of analytical reasoning. Those words are fayose's not mine. FYI, I am addicted to ekiti that I haven't travel out it this year.
cross check your figures with relevant authorities. only 334 were employed into civil service. The chairman of the state civil service commission said this on air last week. 267 teachers were employed. This is verifiable in TESCOM.
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by busuyem: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
puffpuff:

Your inability to comprehend simple passive statements shows your level of analytical reasoning. Those words are fayose's not mine. FYI, I am addicted to ekiti that I haven't travel out it this year.
cross check your figures with relevant authorities. only 334 were employed into civil service. The chairman of the state civil service commission said this on air last week. 267 teachers were employed. This is verifiable in TESCOM.

So these are the people Fayose is planning to sack, right? If not, tell me when the proposed illegal employees were recruited. Just tell me their figures and how they were employed b4 their appointment letters were backdated. U don't knw what Fayose was insinuating, I think.
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by puffpuff: 5:21am On Jul 24, 2014
busuyem:

So these are the people Fayose is planning to sack, right? If not, tell me when the proposed illegal employees were recruited. Just tell me their figures and how they were employed b4 their appointment letters were backdated. U don't knw what Fayose was insinuating, I think.

You need some elementary training in English language. Basically, direct and indirect speech. This will do you some good.
Re: Fayose Sets For Second Downfall by busuyem: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2014
puffpuff:

You need some elementary training in English language. Basically, direct and indirect speech. This will do you some good.

I refuse to reply ur illogical obsession!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Liberian Man Arrives Newark, USA With Ebola Symptoms / Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd / Hillarious Picture Of Gen Buhari And His VP Discussing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.