Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? (10513 Views)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Orikinla(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
The popular saying that behind every successful man, there is a woman is not a lie, because most of the great success stories of men include their leading ladies. From Pablo Picasso to Franz Kafka and many others.
Every man has his muse.
Picasso had Marie-Thérèse Walter and Kafka had Dora Dymant.
Gibran Khalil Gibran had Miss Mary Haskell.
Salvador Dali had Gala.
William Shakespeare had Anne Hathaway
Count Leo Tolstoy had Sofya Andreyevna Bers (or Behrs).
Historians say she brought Tolstoy the greatest happiness; never before or after was his creative life so rich or his personal life so full. And they had 13 children!

Forgive me for only naming artists and writers first, because I am one of them and we never fail to love and adore our muses.

The women we love are the ones who inspire us most to excel and succeed in life.
And let me come back home and to the present and mention one of the most inspiring stories.

Chief Michael Adeojo of Elizade Group who has also established the Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ekiti State will never forget the muse of his celebrated success.
The name Elizade was inspired by his beloved late wife Elizabeth Wuraola Ojo, he met as a fellow student at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) in the early 1960s.
"We both made up our minds to be partners for life," he reminisced.

As an artist my muse was a Nikky, German blonde from Munich who literally walked into my life in 1992 after a neighbour she met at the Bar Beach on Victoria Island in Lagos told her about me and she came looking for me!
She was also an artist and sociologist. She was down to earth and even tied wrapper like a native African woman. She so inspired me that I became the curator of the biggest art exhibition in Nigeria in 1993, held at both the National Museum and National Arts Theater in Lagos where I had my first big break. My drawings and paintings sold out.

As an entrepreneur, another woman I love inspired my Q1 brand of Tablet PC.
She wanted a Tablet for her birthday and instead of just going to get her one from the market, I was so inspired that I decided to ask for a specific one to be made especially for her overseas and the slogan of the Tablet PC is: "Q1, Fall in love" and it has TV, Wifi and BBM. And she is so excited about it that I have gone ahead to even introduce the Q1 Gold and Q1 Silver versions and going into Franchising. The first Nigerian Tablet PC with dual sims phones with BBM, TV, Wifi and so much more all inspired by the love for a woman I have mentioned here in 2008 when I first met her at the bank where she works till date. And Q1 stands for "Quality is our first priority' in love and life. Don't settle for less.

I know there are many guys here who have sweethearts who have inspired them to achieve great things.

1 Like

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by raziboi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
joke!!!
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Orikinla(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
raziboi: joke!!!
John Q. Public, the is joke is always on those who have no value to add to the lives of others.
Who pass on as nothing.
From nothing to nothing.
The future belongs to those whose ideas create the future.
And not to the John Doe and Jane Roe on the internet. grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by ideology(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nice one op
Food for thought cheesy
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by shadowwalker101: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Inspired ke
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
The bloody biatch
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by imarrpopson: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
still thinking about it undecided
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Donkunxex(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
just 10%
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by saasala(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
My ex is to an extent a part of the little (positive)I have become today. She is 5 years older, needed to tie the nuptial knot asap and that led to our break up.
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by BRAV0O(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Let me read some other pples comment 1st

1 Like

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mostly selfish interest. If she does too well, he talks her down and act like it's for her good. If ge doesn't step up, she pats his back while on the look out for a replacement. Competition starts and people stop being themslves, just cos they want their partners to give them acceptance.

Not inspired by anyone close, because sometimes all I see is envy and that can be motivation enough sha.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Hackerjay(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Wait... Lemme think

1 Like

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by samesco: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Orikinla: The popular saying that behind every successful man, there is a woman is not a lie,

maybe u mean behind every half man, so can sm1 tell me d woman who inspired micheal faraday, isaac newton, alexander d great and their likes.. U better modify ur post........ Anyway, its like am lookimg gud in my new account can any1 see that??!!!!!!!!!! Team #mansuccessisnotdeterminednyanywoman#

1 Like

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by mencade5(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
last year, having lost my job. I told my girlfriend ''I have been sacked from work''.

Her attitude towards me changed completely. She broke up with me two weeks after.

*Esther thank you for your wickedness, God dey*

18 Likes

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by LaurelP(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
.I don't wait to be inspired, my inspiration comes from within

Her job is to sustain it by doing those things dat made me go for her
Don't ask me wat those things are grin
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chaii on front page already..,without comment undecided
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by ichommy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bump
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by fubbyy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
This " behind every successful man there's a woman" adage shouldn't be generalized

There are some men who their downfall is caused by the woman they married

6 Likes

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by priscaoge(f): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
LMAO @d above commentsgringringrin
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by hayoakins(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Her love made me FEARLESS.

Back in 2009, i designed a web for a lawyer's NGO only for the guy to come back after 11months demanding for the password to my database, after much pleading by his agent, i decided to give it up for 140,000NGN I think (not sure), afterwhich the guy called and threatened to serve me a court letter. Oh boy, before that time, i dread anything court/police/lawyer but whilst still speaking with the guy on phone, my girl's name just flash passed my brains and I reply the lawyer boldly, see you at the first hearing...where the liver came from, I no know till today.

The guy eventually begged me with 50,000NGN, that was when web designing pays not now that every Kunle and Akpors can develop a site for 5,000NGN.

Too bad, we started dating after being friends for 2yrs and had to go back to our friend zone sad as she couldn't bear seeing her friends play with me as they have always been before we started dating.

I miss those moment cry but now, love is secondary, i gatz make my cash since SURULERE is alien to our ladies

#sInGlE

6 Likes

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Orikinla:
I know there are many guys here who have sweethearts who have inspired them to achieve great things.
hm!
So...lovely & inspiring.
Last Bullet
Mr Orikinla, I didn't know you are an artist until today.
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Will be right back shortly *cooking*
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by mosho2good: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
The person that I love inspired me to cheat on other
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by HonourablePomk: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
#SINGLE
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Akbee(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
thinking...
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by brainpulse: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
When there is money....yes His/her words, life inspires you, the love blossoms and all promises are met and new ones are made
When there is no money....Yeeea He/she expires you, the love withers and begins to have Ebola virus and promises changes to complains, frustration.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by tbagjames(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
ok
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by HonourablePomk: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
ideology: Nice one op
Food for thought cheesy

Cant u read wats d food for thought here?
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Kunleskey(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Inspired.? Well d way she care's 4 me.
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by samesco: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
fubbyy: This " behind every successful man there's a woman" adage shouldn't be generalized

There are some men who their downfall is caused by the woman they married
may God bless u mercilessly::::::::: infact, c me 4 ur 50kobo
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Mintayo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
In as much as your partner should inspire you. There is a need to understand that a 'relationship' is a 'mutual association'! Nobody is doing anybody any favour,we are both doing ourselves favour,we are both helping ourselves by being love! cheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Okay. :

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. / See The 3 Pretty Women Who Raped 20-year-old Footballer (PICS) / Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.