Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? (10512 Views)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by passionate88: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
The women dn change am to "beside" o... No b "behind" again
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by ViktorMartins(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
A proud cocky guy but she has changed that to the barest minimum
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mine has inspired me 100%. ( My father).
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by mecussey(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
mencade5: last year, having lost my job. I told my girlfriend ''I have been sacked from work''.

Her attitude towards me changed completely. She broke up with me two weeks after.

*Esther thank you for your wickedness, God dey*

..lol...That's the best way to test a woman. If I were you I could have told her that initially and watch her reactions. Now, you have two battles in your mind. I just told one who is falling over me that I am broke and I ve been watching her reactions lately, it's quite different. Honestly, I am no where near broke, but how do I know who I want to marry better.

1 Like

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by tbagjames(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
mencade5: last year, having lost my job. I told my girlfriend ''I have been sacked from work''.

Her attitude towards me changed completely. She broke up with me two weeks after.

so inspiring
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by mencade5(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
mecussey:

..lol...That's the best way to test a woman. If I were you I could have told her that initially and watch her reactions. Now, you have two battles in your mind. I just told one who is falling over me that I am broke and I ve been watching her reactions lately, it's quite different. Honestly, I am no where near broke, but how do I know who I want to marry better.

my brother i like this ur method. This is the biggest test you as a man can give a lady. And u must be ready to lose her.

Its really surprising that the lady we cherished will turn us down once we dont have anything.

1 Like

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by mencade5(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
tbagjames:
so inspiring
my brother it was so shocking to me to see my lover changed to a betrayal of our love. But that is life.
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by mecussey(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
mencade5: my brother i like this ur method. This is the biggest test you as a man can give a lady. And u must be ready to lose her.

Its really surprising that the lady we cherished will turn us down once we dont have anything.

I am telling you...any girl who doesnt change that much...really like you.

1 Like

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by ideology(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Cant u read wats d food for thought here?
See me see wahala, if u don't understand my language, its preferable u ask questions that make fun of urself
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Welrez(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
It brings Mercy to mind. She was an inspiration that made me graduate with a distinction at my diploma level. Unfortunately, she is older and has left me.

1 Like

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by zurine(f): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
not bad,
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Project400: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
A Good Read!
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by mencade5(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
mecussey:

I am telling you...any girl who doesnt change that much...really like you.
very true bro. But only a few of them can remain with you.
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
More dan wordz can say....
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2014

Hmmmmm.1st tym am feeln 4 Mencade5...Urnestly,dtz a blessing in disguise.If u had nt lose ur job,u wouldn't av known d kind of person she rily is...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
samesco: maybe u mean behind every half man, so can sm1 tell me d woman who inspired micheal faraday, isaac newton, alexander d great and their likes.. U better modify ur post........ Anyway, its like am looking gud in my new account can any1 see that??!!!!!!!!!! Team #mansuccessisnotdeterminednyanywoman#

Behind every successful man there is always a woman.
She could be your mother, wife, girlfriend, mistress, aunty or female benefactor.
There is always a woman.
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Rhoda.
That was her name,she inspired me a lot. My best results in school were partly cos of her. She wanted us to have a relationship,but jew man wey i been be that time i dey dull. We drifted slowly away from each other,she found herself a boyfriend & i settled with one hoe like that. Worst period of my life kicked in. Still see her @ school tried several times to resurrect our thing but she's refused,so i'm resigned to the fact that i've lost her forever. Still call myself a slowpoke for letting her go.Now my new inspiration:My mum. Learnt my lesson.
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by mencade5(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMalia: Hmmmmm.1st tym am feeln 4 Mencade5...Urnestly,dtz a blessing in disguise.If u had nt lose ur job,u wouldn't av known d kind of person she rily is...
its true. So u actually hated me before abi? No wonder
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by cutiepie01(f): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Wow,am so loving this.The person i love has inspired me in ways i cant explain.He has made me to be more focused,spiritually,i'm where i am because of him.I just thank God for blessing me with him,there are even times when i even feel i dont deserve him,he's just too much.

1 Like

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by TRADELYN: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
KiV...
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by TRADELYN: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Soo pathetic...hmmm!

Wise Up Man grin

Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by mencade5(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
TRADELYN: Soo pathetic...hmmm!

Wise Up Man grin
my brother, i did my best for her. But thank God its all over now. Hw ur side na?
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by TRADELYN: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
mencade5: my brother, i did my best for her. But thank God its all over now. Hw ur side na?
Great; and you?

#It's well!
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by mencade5(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
TRADELYN:
Great; and you?

#It's well!
fine fine...are u still into online dating? Hahahaha
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by MAYOWAAK: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
That behind every successful man is a woman is a hypothesis to be ignored. Far be it from me to believe or subscribe to it. What about the contributions of the man’s biological mother, father and the siblings? Where was the wife in the struggling days? Is it only when a man is successful that the success is attributed to the wife? What, if the husband is poor and unable to eke a living? Come off it! The saying is a hyperbole. It is a platitude to please a wife. Some wives keep their husbands’ relatives at arms length to deny them of shares in their wealth. Ascribing the successful life of a man to his wife is fallacious. What I believe in is the conjugal maxim of compatibility- pares cum paribus-birds of the same feather fly together.
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by elohorayodele: 4:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Just noticed Buttchick then bootybuttchics! Abeg una relate, if una relate who senior abeg?
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Na. How's it the same? One has booty and no, the other has a B and a cute k. grin just saw the moniker though. Looking good girl wink!!!!

elohorayodele: Just noticed Buttchick then bootybuttchics! Abeg una relate, if una relate who senior abeg?
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by TRADELYN: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: fine fine...are u still into online dating? Hahahaha
grin No, Sir...and never did it!
Re: How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: its true. So u actually hated me before abi? No wonder
No b say I hate u.I no jez dey pity u ni. tongue.Gud Mawin...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shame! Video Shows Lecturer Having S3X With Student / Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. / Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.