Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,071 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Playing The Gender Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing The Gender Card (2307 Views)

5 Easy Tips That Will Tell You The Gender Of Your Baby / Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship / Big Brother Star Game And The Gender Issue In Africa: A Revelation (2) (3) (4)

Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2008
Do you play the gender card sometimes in your relationship to get favors? How effective is it? Don't you think it's a little bit selfish?
Re: Playing The Gender Card by jennykadri: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2008
well i do lipsrsealed
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2008
jennykadri:

well i do lipsrsealed

I trust you to.

I do too eventhough I know it's quite dishonest.

Darling my arms are so tiny, can you help me turn that pounded yam? Make sure it's big ooo!!! grin
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2008
Darling my arms are so tiny, can you help me turn that pounded yam? Make sure it's big ooo!!!

Do guys also play the gender card?
Re: Playing The Gender Card by jennykadri: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2008
michelin89:

I trust you to.

I do too eventhough I know it's quite dishonest.

Darling my arms are so tiny, can you help me turn that pounded yam? Make sure it's big ooo!!!  grin

LMAO  grin grin grin grin God have mercy on me,i play d gender card,especially if i want sthg and hes nt giving me,i use my bottom and d extra ordinary strength wey God give woman grin grin grin
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hahahahahaha, aren't you supposed to? grin
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2008
I do too eventhough I know it's quite dishonest

Do you believe that honesty and  transparency are the bedrock of every succesful relationship?
Re: Playing The Gender Card by HRhotness(f): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2008
I do and i am not ashamed of it!

I think its a woman's prerogative. . .  I dont think its dishonest, just one of d perks being female  wink
Re: Playing The Gender Card by jennykadri: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2008
mine is more like an emotional blackmail sef grin grin grin

sad
Re: Playing The Gender Card by tope2000(f): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hehehehehe
I sooooooo  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2008
I do and i am not ashamed of it!
Say it sister

I think its a woman's prerogative. . .  I don't think its dishonest, just one of d perks being female
Will you accept it's selfish?
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2008
mine is more like an emotional blackmail sef

Keep confessing.
Re: Playing The Gender Card by eldee(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Do you play the gender card sometimes in your relationship to get favors? How effective is it? Don't you think it's a little bit selfish?
It's not only selfish . . . it's stupid
It's like me asking people for money on the street in sumwhere like Oxford with the excuse that i'm Nigerian
Re: Playing The Gender Card by HRhotness(f): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Say it sister
Will you accept it's selfish?

not selfish, no. . .

i see it as a tool for getting my way  wink plus i wldnt be doin that if i wasnt returning d favour in other ways  wink cheesy
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2008
It may be selfish but so what, it works doesn't it, whether you be man or woman grin

Nobory ish purrrrfekt.

kiss
Re: Playing The Gender Card by HRhotness(f): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2008
eldee:

It's like me asking people for money on the street in sumwhere like Oxford with the excuse that i'm Nigerian

how can u compare a romantic relationship with somone u love to someone on the streets of oxford. . .

if u really cared for her, u wld want to protect her. . . thats d sentiment woman play on when using d gender card
Re: Playing The Gender Card by jennykadri: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2008
don't call it selfish funmi,its all about being wise grin

after men like hannibal will come here acting like hulk hogan,when in  d real sense ,sm women r playing the gender card on them

and they r falling for it cool
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Do guys also play the gender card?

Na them play am pass. I am man, why should I do that?

To cut it short, I tell am he fit be the house of the house sofa he nor disturb me. If na title he dey find, I fit give am until he can't take any anymore .

jennykadri:

LMAO grin grin grin grin God have mercy on me,i play d gender card,especially if i want sthg and hes nt giving me,i use my bottom and d extra ordinary strength wey God give woman grin grin grin

why you nor dey use that power to those things then?

DeepZone:

Do you believe that honesty and transparency are the bedrock of every succesful relationship?

These are minor issues that can be overlooked. Seriously I don't condone dishonesty and secrets when I am also involved.
Re: Playing The Gender Card by HRhotness(f): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2008
jennykadri:

don't call it selfish funmi,its all about being wise grin

after men like hannibal will come here acting like hulk hogan,when in  d real sense ,sm women r playing the gender card on them

and they r falling for it cool

its called stroking his ego. . .  making him feel like he can do anything when in reality he can't do jack-sh*t cheesy wink wink
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2008
HR.hotness:

its called stroking his ego. . . making him feel like he can do anything when in reality he can't do jack-sh*t cheesy wink wink
Buahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Playing The Gender Card by jennykadri: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2008
HR.hotness:

its called stroking his ego. . .  making him feel like he can do anything when in reality he can't do jack-sh*t cheesy wink wink

grin grin grin grin grin

dont mind him
Re: Playing The Gender Card by HRhotness(f): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2008
Again. . . noting wrong with d playing gender card

if u stroke his ego, make him feel invincible. . . he'd do u favours and let u hav ur way. . . everybody is happy! grin
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2008
Don't you do it sometimes to get  sex?.
Re: Playing The Gender Card by eldee(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2008
HR.hotness:

how can u compare a romantic relationship with somone u love to someone on the streets of oxford. . .

if u really cared for her, u would want to protect her. . . thats d sentiment woman play on when using d gender card
She's not talking bout the 'love card' here, she's talking bout the gender card

Playing the gender card is the same as playing the race card, they're both daft
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2008
don't call it selfish funmi,its all about being wise

after men like hannibal will come here acting like hulk hogan,when in  d real sense ,sm women r playing the gender card on them

Hannibal  is a thong eater  and that one is more than gender card, it's called gender slavery. tongue tongue
Re: Playing The Gender Card by eldee(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Don't you do it sometimes to get  sex?.
Nah . . . I just play the legend card grin cool cool
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2008
if u stroke his ego, make him feel invincible. . .  he'D do u favours and let u hav ur way. . .  everybody is happy
@HR, will you detect that act whenever a man is trying to do it just to get something from you?
Re: Playing The Gender Card by HRhotness(f): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

@HR, will you detect that act whenever a man is trying to do it just to get something from you?

i dont hav a problem with that as long as i get sumthin in return wink
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2008
Nah . . . I just play the legend card
Wharreva! When you take a woman out on a shopping spree just to get in her pants, is that not gender card? When you pacify a broken hearted  woman to get a pass into her life, is that not gender card? Men play the gender card more than you think.
Re: Playing The Gender Card by eldee(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Wharreva! When you take a woman out on a shopping spree just to get in her pants, is that not gender card?
Nah . . . that's the good ol'  'Brit chics are daft card' grin

DeepZone:

When you pacify a broken hearted  woman to get a pass into her life, is that not gender card? Men play the gender card more than you think.

That's just emotional blackmail tongue  tongue
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2008
That's just emotional blackmail
Whenever women wants to play the gender card, being the smarter gender, they paly it smart but men can play daft gender card sometimes that even a retard will not buy.

"oh baby, I'm so hard now in that if I don't do it in 5 minutes, the sperm will congeal and block my peewee and  may require a surgery to open up again" tongue tongue
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

"oh baby, I'm so hard now in that if I don't do it in 5 minutes, the sperm will congeal and block my peewee and may require a surgery to open up again" tongue tongue
People actually say stuff like that? shocked

I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! / How To Woo A Nigerian Woman / What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag