Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court (2836 Views)

Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
There was a mild drama at Ejigbo
Customary Court in Lagos State,
western Nigeria, on Monday when a
housewife, Mariam Jimoh rejected the
divorce suit instituted against her by
her husband, Sunday, insisting that
they must continue with their 10-year
old marriage.
Mariam was taken to court by her
husband who is from Oyo State,
seeking for the dissolution of their
marriage because he claimed that he
no longer loved her.
The mother of two insisted that her
husband still loves her as they are still
living together in the same apartment,
sleeping together in the same bed and
making love regularly as husband and
wife.
The woman also revealed in the court
that Sunday made love to her that early
morning before they came to court for
trial.
She wondered why Sunday would
claim he was no more in love with her
whereas they are planning to have
another baby.
Ogun State-born Mariam said that they
are living peacefully because he
provides for them and she was still
playing her role as his wife by taking
care of him and children.
She asked: “where does he want me to
go after two kids and the sacrifices I
have made for 10 years to keep the
relationship?”
The embittered wife said she was still
surprised that her husband brought her
to the court seeking for divorce even
when she showers him with love.
She narrated that they started the
relationship when she was in
secondary school and they later got
married without the consent of her
parents.
She said the relationship produced two
children, David, 6, and Simon, 4, despite
the fact that she did not pay her bride
price.
Mariam said she was surprised when
she received court summons to appear
before the court, adding that the
summons did not stop them from living
as couple.
Sunday confirmed that they are still
living together because of the children
and said he was tired of the marriage
because her parents did not support it
in the first place.
While the matter was going on in court,
the parents of the couple who had not
met each other since the marriage
started 10 years ago appeared in court.
They pleaded with the court to allow
them step into the matter to resolve it
out of court because of the children.
Consequently, the court adjourned till
30 July, 2014 for report of settlement.

source- http://theparot.com/news.php?id=926&news=He+Can%E2%80%99t+Divorce+Me%2C+We+Made+Love+This+Morning-+Wife+Tells+Court+
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Caseless: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nawa 4 d sunday guy o. While the court was preparing to sit on d case he(sunday) instituted, he was at home collecting kpekus he's asked d court to take away frm him. The wife said they married without the consent of their parents. Gals and their fish brain. Why u go marry without d consent of ur parents?
Sunday , after 10 years and 2 kids, jst realised her parents doesn't support the marriage. This man na cow.
Yeye people!

10 Likes

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
looool just maybe he wanted to collect the final banging
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
U knew that ur parent do not approve of the relationship yet u lived with her for ten good years with two kids having regular s^x as husband and wife...and u want court to dissolve the marriage...u must b held responsible if anything happens to her and her kids

u can't eat your cake and have it.

4 Likes

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
looool just maybe he wanted to collect the final kpomo
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
The man na sharp guy grin grin

NA last supper him chop grin

2 Likes

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Jerrick(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by delishpot: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dem no give dem pkekus, dem go do flow chart of their se.x life for the month. Dem give dem pkekus dem go remember say mama and papa no gree for the marriage
Ok now wey mama and papa don gree make we see excuse wey oga sunday go bring.
The woman better start to look for salt and maggi sell. This her sunday mind don commot for her body tey tey.
Men and women, I don talk am, if una mama and papa nor gree for una choice, make una no marry o. If una try to convince them abd dem still say no then biko dont force thr marriage. E dey back fire well well.

2 Likes

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by HARDUBUY(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
A "marriage" without due process, certificate and any form of legal backing does not really need to be dissolve this way...The families should take charge!
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by dytbabe: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta: The man na sharp guy grin grin

lol...@last supper...wanna av a last taste of how she taste like...d guy s funny though

2 Likes

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Toks2008(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
"and said he was tired of the marriage because her parents did not support it in the first place" see excuse after she has bore children for him. Some guys should be thrown into crocodile river. Anoufia.

2 Likes

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dis sunday guy na idiot for doing dis to his wife afta 2kids n u still dey nak ha again
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by priscaoge(f): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2014
U married without the blessings of ur parents U guys must be high on something cheapundecided

*1st....No bride price was paid
*2nd....The union wasn't blessed by both parents
*3rd....1oyrs of living as husband n wife both parents haven't seen each other yet they call this sh!t marriage??

The man just wokeup one morning and remembered that he has not paid her bride price,He doesn't love her anymore + the girls parents didn't give their consent yet still de straf d woman like say em drink aphrodisiacundecidedundecided
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by captainobvious: 12:31am On Jul 23, 2014
True meanings of love
». If you love her because of her
eyes,lips or body,
it is not "Love" it is "LUST"
». If it is because of her intelligence
or insight about life,
it is not "Love", its "ADMIRATION"
». If its because she cries every time
you try to leave her,
it is not "Love" it is "PITY"
». If its because she makes you
forget to study and sleep,
it is not "Love" it is "INFATUATION"
» » » Love is,
when you do not know why you
seem to be attracted to a person.
». Love is when the heart sees
what's invisible to the eyes
». Love is when you really can't
explain how you feel about her
to her, but you can Explain it to
yourself
». Love has its reason and that
reason is UNKNOWN, "!!!

1 Like

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 23, 2014
I blame the woman for been an Ediot..The man on the other hand might be a jack a$$, but atleast he's smart.
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2014
glitest: I blame the woman for been an Ediot..The man on the other hand might be a jack a$$, but atleast he's smart.

all of u are same u could av done worst..dear
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by cococandy(f): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2014
He served you divorce papers and you still went ahead to let him touch you?
Some ladies and low self worth

1 Like

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by priscaoge(f): 12:51am On Jul 23, 2014
tosscash1:

All of u U mean including Ur Mo.ma n Sis Grow up a little kid Broundecided
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by xp17(m): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2014
cool
Odilafta: The man na sharp guy grin grin

grin
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2014
tosscash1:

Not all women are Ediots. Its just unfortunate you seemed to have been around stupid airheads all your life.
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 23, 2014
This woman have to understand that marriage is not by force
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Cosmosbet(m): 1:00am On Jul 23, 2014
this must be a CONFAM case... *In mayD's tone* #ebaaa!
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2014
priscaoge:

hey little chic watch yo tongue b4 i unleash terror
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by xtervaganza(m): 2:18am On Jul 23, 2014
priscaoge:
some of you people here just behave like you're r£tarded.

He did not quote you

He did not mention your name or ma's

1 Like

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by seunlayi(m): 3:40am On Jul 23, 2014
the man never sabi anything

1 Like

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by priscaoge(f): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2014
xtervaganza: some of you people here just behave like you're r£tarded.

He did not quote you

He did not mention your name or ma's
U just showed how myopic n shallow minded U are. Did I quote U Kettle calling pot blackundecidedundecided
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by priscaoge(f): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2014
tosscash1:

hey little chic watch yo tongue b4 i unleash terror
IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by remarkD(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2014
this is tres funny!
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by priscaoge(f): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

Not all women are Ediots. Its just unfortunate you seemed to have been around stupid airheads all your life.
Hhahahhahahah My dear don't mind dat boy oooh #Lmoa!. The rate some guys insult women shows that they don't have regards for their Mum n Sisters. Am not surprised anyways cos many of them lost their sense of reasoningcheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2014
priscaoge:
Hhahahhahahah My dear don't mind dat boy oooh #Lmoa!. The rate some guys insult women shows that they don't have regards for their Mum n Sisters. Am not surprised anyways cos many of them lost their sense of reasoningcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Smh •
Re: He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court by priscaoge(f): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2014
banega: Smh •
SmBundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys See Five Signs She’s Definitely Ready To Sleep With You.. / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. / See This Photo Of A Girl With Torn Pants That Has Got Everyone Talking [

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.