Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Who Will You Like To See Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You Like To See Again (531 Views)

Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Like To See Again by adexmuhyi(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2014
I was a very busy type back then,my beloved and beautiful sister was sick for about 2 months and the cruel me failed to create that little chance to visit her in the hospital.she complained on my negligence each time she manage to chat with me on phone but my escuse is always that "sister don't worry you will soon be beta and come back home" not knowing she wont make it back alive.so sad,on that fate full day i was usually at my working place when someone called to confirm if she is the one who people are mourning in our house,i answered doubtinglly "no it can't be her"i hung up and prayed solemlly in my mind that God should please don't let that be her fate at her tender youthage.
Evening came and i set for home,i was still some metres home when i saw multitudes standing in a grieving manner in front of our house,gbam!! Thousands of thoughts ran through my mind and i started praying very hard that she should just wait so i could bid her eternal farewell buh it was just a fantasy.the most painful part of my story is that we being a muslim,before i got home that day she has already been buried and i was not even given a chance to see her face again,,so so sad.till now if i pass by her grave i still do have this strong feeling to just see her again because i missed her so much.
Now i know in one way or the other we all have late loved ones that their demise has caused a great loss to us,be it lover,father,mother,child,relative or even friend,lets share it here and keep it rolling
Re: Who Will You Like To See Again by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2014
sorry, for ur loss bro..may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: Who Will You Like To See Again by adexmuhyi(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: sorry, for ur loss bro..may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace...
it is normal and inevietable buh jst @a very bad time,,,anywayz,,,,thanks
Re: Who Will You Like To See Again by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
adexmuhyi: it is normal and inevietable buh jst @a very bad time,,,anywayz,,,,thanks
lol...u r w,dear..

(1) (Reply)

Love Does Not Exist / Food For Thought / Love Should Be Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.