Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. (1602 Views)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) / BIZZARE:22 Notable Qoutes Of APC Leaders / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by neuljosh(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2014
1] Go and die! - Oshiomole to the widow
2] I only reduced tuition fees to N50,000, I
did not reduce school fees. That's why the
students are paying N120,000- Fayemi
3] I only congratulated my brother, Ayo
Fayose, I did not concede defeat- Fayemi
4] APC will end bokoharam within 100
days in office- Buhari
5] IBB is nigeria's biggest problem -
Tinubu (2004)
6] We need IBB's wisdom to move our
nation forward - Tinubu (2013)
7] If you pay N25,000 as school fees, you
will get N25,000 worth of knowledge. But
if you pay N350,000 as school fees, you
will get 8] N350,000 worth of knowledge-
Raji Fashola
8] You can't expect me to run for 2nd
term because it is only a failed student
that repeats a class- Raji Fashola
9] Abuja is not for poor people -Nasir El-
Rufai 2006.
10] Take charms, guns and cutlasses to
polling units- Aregbesola
11] If I lose the election, Nigeria will be
soak in blood- Buhari
12] I only got N5bn contract from CBN
governor- El rufai
13] If I don't allocate FCT lands to my
friends will I allocate it to my enemies." -
Nasir el Rufia to the Senate Committee
14] If your monthly salary is below N100
000, leave Abuja because u don't deserve
to be there".- Mallam Nasir El-rufai, FCT
Minister - Addressing low Income
Nigerians living in Abuja in 2004
15] I open this university for the poor and
the school fees is N800,000.00- Atiku
abubakar
16] Tinubu is a regional leader - El rufai
17] Buhari is unelectable and not
corruption free - El rufai, (2011)
18] Rig election and be roasted - Tinubu
(2014).
19] He who make peaceful resolution
impossible makes violent resolution
inevitable. - Atiku Abubakar
20] Fashola should sack all striking
workers - Tinubu
21] I'll make d country ungovernable if I
lose the election- Buhari
22] If wat happenz in 2011 hapenz in
2015, d "dog and d baboons will be
soaked in blood" - Buhari.

ADD YOURS

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by fijiano202(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2014
I cant believe a grown man would devote his time to assemble this rubbish just to make a useless Party look bad because of the crumps and remnant hes going to receive from another useless party...Wake up Nigeria youths dont remain a slave forever

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by neuljosh(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: I cant believe a grown man would devote his time to assemble this rubbish just to make a useless Party look bad because of the crumps and remnant hes going to receive from another useless party...Wake up Nigeria youths dont remain a slave forever
hey don't be delusional am not siding with another party(PDP ) like ur post suggests. Nevertheless I won't denial the fact that am no big fan of APC.

5 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Sibrah: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2014
21] I'll make d country ungovernable if I
lose the election- Buhari
22] If wat happenz in 2011 hapenz in
2015, d "dog and d baboons will be
soaked in blood" - Buhari.

bullet 21 wasn't by Buhari but one guy like that after the 2011 PDP Primaries.

As for 22] date says 23rd July 2014
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2014
APC is by far the worst party to ever befall Nigeria. PDP is not good either but its still the best we have got.

4 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Sibrah: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2014
5] IBB is nigeria's biggest problem -
Tinubu (2004)
6] We need IBB's wisdom to move our
nation forward - Tinubu (2013)

GEJ needs this kind of wisdom. Here Tinubu recognizes a big problem but at the same time know the problem has solution to lot of things in Nigeria and show his willingness to bend himself for the sake of the masses. GEJ on the other hand Knows BH but isn't ready to sacrifice selfish gain by attending to the root of BH. Any thing that strengthens his grip on 2015 presidential race,to GEJ, is welcomed . . .
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by neuljosh(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sibrah:

I don't get you who made the statement if not buhari pls provide the name
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by cupidhero(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: I cant believe a grown man would devote his time to assemble this rubbish just to make a useless Party look bad because of the crumps and remnant hes going to receive from another useless party...Wake up Nigeria youths dont remain a slave forever
make thunder fire ur papa.....how can a political aspirant say all these and you expect people to just forget it. Make thunder fire u. Bastard!

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Sibrah: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
neuljosh:
I don't get you who made the statement if not buhari pls provide the name

Use ur . . . One person had to say it but it was a group of disgruntled people who had shared similar opinion at that time he was speaking for? That person was Atiku Abubakar. In case you are insinuating that Atiku being in APC now means APC should be held responsible. Think about GEJ who knows the sponsor of BH but still can't go after them and it is easy to see which party really is Boko Haram.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by fijiano202(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
cupidhero: make thunder fire ur papa.....how can a political aspirant say all these and you expect people to just forget it. Make thunder fire u. Bastard!
ur father is a bastarrd cos even ur President wife said the chibok girls missing is just a scam,it took the same president u elected 100 days to meet the parents of the abducted kids after a teenager instructed him to do that... the same Gov-elect u voted for said he won by giving out uncooked rice...keep fighting for a failed dream mumu

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by neuljosh(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sibrah:

Use ur . . . One person had to say it but it was a group of disgruntled people who had shared similar opinion at that time he was speaking for? That person was Atiku Abubakar. In case you are insinuating that Atiku being in APC now means APC should be held responsible. Think about GEJ who knows the sponsor of BH but still can't go after them and it is easy to see which party really is Boko Haram.
Pls stop contradicting yourself. You clearly stated that I was wrong with 21). I'll make the country ungovernable if I loose the election - Buhari. so I asked who made that statement if not Buhari? And now are you insinuating that it was poor Atiku and not Buhari. Dude pls get your facts right before arguing here on NL. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Arosa(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
The only good thing about APC is Fashola. undecided
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Sibrah: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
neuljosh:
Pls stop contradicting yourself. You clearly stated that I was wrong with 21). I'll make the country ungovernable if I loose the election - Buhari. so I asked who made that statement if not Buhari? And now are you insinuating that it was poor Atiku and not Buhari. Dude pls get your facts right before arguing here on NL. Google is your friend.
Stop asking for google fact when u haven't provided one yourself. I was able to dig it out anyway, it was Shehu Sani who made the threat.

Alhaji Lawal Kaita, a close associate of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar added his voice to the agitation when he said, “The North is determined, if it happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by neuljosh(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sibrah: Stop asking for google fact when u haven't provided one yourself. I was able to dig it out anyway, it was Shehu Sani who made the treat.

I can't believe you are still arguing with me on this. Here
It said that apart from his ambition to rule
the country again, Buhari had refused to
contribute meaningfully to actions capable
of ending insecurity in the country.
Buhari, a former Head of State and now the
National Leader of the CPC, had on the
Hausa service of the British Broadcasting
Corporation on Monday, said the Federal
Government should be blamed for the
lingering security challenges in the
country.
He also flayed the Goodluck Jonathan
administration for what he called “poor
handling of insurgency” that had led to the
death of many Nigerians and destruction of
properties.
While reacting to this, the Senior Special
Assistant to the President on Public Affairs,
Dr. Doyin Okupe, told our correspondent in
an interview in Abuja that it was
unfortunate that such a statement could
emanate from Buhari.
Describing Buhari as a man he respects so
much, Okupe added that he had no option
but to reply to his accusations against the
Federal Government and the President.
He reminded Nigerians that Buhari had
previously been credited with a statement
that he would make the country
ungovernable if the last presidential election
did not favour him.
Okupe said, “Everybody in this country
knows that it was BUHARI who vowed that if
he did not win the election, he would make
the country ungovernable for this
President.
“It was this same BUHARI , who said during
the electioneering period that if the votes
were counted and he lost, people should go
for blood.''
punchng.com/news/govt-blasts-buhari-for-comment-on-insecurity/

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Sibrah: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
neuljosh:
I can't believe you are still arguing with me on this. Here
It said that apart from his ambition to rule
the country again, Buhari had refused to
contribute meaningfully to actions capable
of ending insecurity in the country.
Buhari, a former Head of State and now the
National Leader of the CPC, had on the
Hausa service of the British Broadcasting
Corporation on Monday, said the Federal
Government should be blamed for the
lingering security challenges in the
country.
He also flayed the Goodluck Jonathan
administration for what he called “poor
handling of insurgency” that had led to the
death of many Nigerians and destruction of
properties.
While reacting to this, the Senior Special
Assistant to the President on Public Affairs,
Dr. Doyin Okupe, told our correspondent in
an interview in Abuja that it was
unfortunate that such a statement could
emanate from Buhari.
Describing Buhari as a man he respects so
much, Okupe added that he had no option
but to reply to his accusations against the
Federal Government and the President.
He reminded Nigerians that Buhari had
previously been credited with a statement
that he would make the country
ungovernable if the last presidential election
did not favour him.
Okupe said, “Everybody in this country
knows that it was BUHARI who vowed that if
he did not win the election, he would make
the country ungovernable for this
President.
“It was this same BUHARI , who said during
the electioneering period that if the votes
were counted and he lost, people should go
for blood.''
punchng.com/news/govt-blasts-buhari-for-comment-on-insecurity/
You are a big joke. Okupe said Buhari said so. A close associate of Atiku said it. I am surprised you are still trying to cover your ignorance with half smart moves. In response to your long trashy reply here is another longer but accurate and less trashy reply from the village Camp of ur pay masters pointing in another direction. Maybe Okupe blood is thicker that Clark's to GEJ for him to have made these comments.

BY HENRY UMORU
ABUJA—ELDER statesman and prominent Ijaw leader, Chief Edwin Kiagbodo Clark, yesterday, stoked his campaign against Northern leaders over the activities of Boko Haram by asking security agencies to go after former Minister of Finance, Mallam Adamu Ciroma and former Governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Lawal Kaita.
The former Federal Information commissioner, who challenged former President Ibrahim Babamasi Babangida to a joint public debate on national issues to ascertain who is actually senseless or senile, insisted that northern leaders must speak out on the activities of Boko Haram if they were not backing the group.
Reading a prepared text on behalf of Chief Edwin Clark at a Press briefing inAbujayesterday, Legal Adviser to the Ijaw leader, Kayode Ajulo, said that Ciroma and Kaita’s comments before the massive killings could serve as substantial evidence against them.
The E.K Clark statement
The text read in part: “Chief Clark’s challenge to the leaders of the North is predicated on the misguided statements of some of the Northern opinion leaders since the inception of this administration. For example, in October, 2010 during a build up to the last presidential election, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, a prominent Northern leader promised to makeNigeriaungovernable if the President did not come from the North

Chief Edwin Clark
“And as if on cue from Lawal Kaita, several other leaders of Northern Political Leaders Forum, headed by Alhaji Adamu Ciroma, of which Gen. Babangida is a prominent member, followed suit with similar reckless comments which might not only threaten peace in Nigeria but also Nigeria’s very existence.
“Recently in March this year, Lawal Kaita issued another threat to the effect that the only condition forNigeriato be one is for the presidency to come to the North in 2015.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/boko-haram-arrest-ciroma-lawal-kaita-clark/#sthash.zKvj4MVE.dpuf
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Kellygold(f): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmm where do we go from here. We know all these but what can we do. Way forward pleaasse.

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Sibrah: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kellygold: Hmmm where do we go from here. We know all these but what can we do. Way forward pleaasse.
What the rating of the battery in question . . . i need to know as PHCN hasn't improved since 'Pee-Dee-pidation' of power sector.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Sealeddeal(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sibrah:

Buhari said,'if what happened in 2007 happen again in 2011,Somalia will be better than Nigeria'.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by jamace(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
neuljosh:
2] I only reduced tuition fees to N50,000, I did not reduce school fees. That's why the students are paying N120,000- Fayemi shocked shocked

7] If you pay N25,000 as school fees, you will get N25,000 worth of knowledge. But if you pay N350,000 as school fees, you
will get 8] N350,000 worth of knowledge- Raji Fashola
shocked shocked

15] I open this university for the poor and the school fees is N800,000.00- Atiku abubakar shocked shocked

Is APC saying that education is only for the rich?. Hmm. Na wa o. shocked

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Sibrah: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sealeddeal: Buhari said,'if what happened in 2007 happen again in 2011,Somalia will be better than Nigeria'.
BH peaked just around the time GEJ became 2011 polls presidential candidate for PDP in 2010.[sup][/sup]
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Toosure70: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
madness @ op
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
"If I don't contest Nigerians will feel one kain." - GEJ to Christiane Amanpour (CNN).
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by tit(f): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
while others were importing consumer goods like books, shoes, cars into Nigeria,

Awolowo was the first person to import tribalism into Nigeria in 1952.

That is what MI5 taught him in the Inner Temple in the UK.
He was an agent.
His number is 066!
Musiwa has the eyes-only file with him.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Howmanage: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: "If I don't contest Nigerians will feel one kain." - GEJ to Christiane Amanpour (CNN).
unbelievable shocked shocked
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by neuljosh(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: "If I don't contest Nigerians will feel one kain." - GEJ to Christiane Amanpour (CNN).
please kindly provide a link to your post am only reading this for the first time.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes. by Kellygold(f): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sibrah: What the rating of the battery in question . . . i need to know as PHCN hasn't improved since 'Pee-Dee-pidation' of power sector.

The inverter is 1.2kva while the battery is 100ah. This can power all your basic house appliances like TV, fan and light for at least 8 hours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER, APC Faults Jonathan Over Yakubu’s Removal. / Osun Election: Osun Workers Rally For Aregbesola Despite Heavy Security / Pro-Jonathan Rally Berths In Ibadan Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.