Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Directs Chief Judge To Set Up panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Directs Chief Judge To Set Up panel (8664 Views)

Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self / FG Sets Up Panel To Slash Politicians, Others Salaries / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Directs Chief Judge To Set Up panel by Decibel: 5:17am On Jul 24, 2014
dragan:

Wellapparently animals like these two disagree with you

And the best part is they are not even from Nassarawa State!

I was gonna say that people in that state are pathetic for just sitting and watching then i remembered that those who protested just got arrested.
Still their fault for not knowing their constitutional rights though.

And by the way, these halfwits might succeed in impeaching the governor but i can assure you thats all its gonna end at (directed at the mofo who's talking about prison)
Your case is irredeemable. Continue wallowing in ingnorance cheesy

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Directs Chief Judge To Set Up panel by Decibel: 5:22am On Jul 24, 2014
dragan:

Wellapparently animals like these two disagree with you

And the best part is they are not even from Nassarawa State!

I was gonna say that people in that state are pathetic for just sitting and watching then i remembered that those who protested just got arrested.
Still their fault for not knowing their constitutional rights though.

And by the way, these halfwits might succeed in impeaching the governor but i can assure you thats all its gonna end at (directed at the mofo who's talking about prison)
I don’t have your time.
Continue wallowing in ignorance. Your case is quite irredeemable.

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Directs Chief Judge To Set Up panel by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Decibel: I don’t have your time.
Continue wallowing in ingnorance. Your case is quite irredeemable.

Yeah, i don't normally give a crap about stuff that goes on in that country but since I happen to know some close people to the Governor i was kind of extremely pissed by the way these PDP people were rubbishing this man for so long and now this impeachment crap! If it weren't for the fact that people in the state support him I would be asking why the Bleep does he even bother trying to do anything for them seeing as most Nigerians usually prefer bad people in power. Then again based on what I see currently its more like SS/SEasterners prefer bad people in power as long as they're not from a tribe they hate.

And also you're obviously the Ignorant one here, plus you spelled it wrong........twice!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Directs Chief Judge To Set Up panel by Fantacy1(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
APC is no bera dan PDP. Dey all are d same. APC moved 2 stop national budget just cux dey had a temporary upper hand @ d Lower NASS. Y ar dey complaining nw dat d opposition is teaching dem d act of d deal. Dey shud go ahead n impeach PDP Govr in states wia dey ve upper hand is dey found dem wanting. Enof of dia rants. Becides, I dnt c anytin wrong wit impeachment of corrupt leaders except dey wana prove hw corrupt dey ar as a party
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Directs Chief Judge To Set Up panel by Decibel: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2014
dragan:

Yeah, i don't normally give a crap about stuff that goes on in that country but since I happen to know some close people to the Governor i was kind of extremely pissed by the way these PDP people were rubbishing this man for so long and now this impeachment crap! If it weren't for the fact that people in the state support him I would be asking why the Bleep does he even bother trying to do anything for them seeing as most Nigerians usually prefer bad people in power. Then again based on what I see currently its more like SS/SEasterners prefer bad people in power as long as they're not from a tribe they hate.

And also you're obviously the Ignorant one here, plus you spelled it wrong........twice!

Nwa teacher what is that @bolded wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The American Oil Boom Won't Last Long At $65 Per Barrel / PICTURES : IPOB Holds Rally In Asaba, Demands Restoration Of Biafra / Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.