Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna (31409 Views)

Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC / Kano Road, Kaduna State Polling Unit Result. / Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Mhudi: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
The world can only have peace again if it is rid of Islam. Everything violence and terrorism is related to Islam. Iraq, Palestine-Israel, Afghanistan, Syria, Central Africa Republic, Mali, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Nigeria - you name it. The day Islam dies is the day planet earth will have peace again. Buddhism, Hindus, Traditionalist, Paganism, etc. Is Islam the only religion?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by jaybee(f): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Anasko: nothing will happen. the problem is that if the bomb blast take place in south city of kd the christians there will start maiming people.may God hav mercy on Nigerians

.... and what does that connote?
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by edoyad(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Please did it affect All Tribes Hotel ?
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by retepmurt(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
omololu2020: Upon all d military formation in kaduna,boko haram still dey bomb d place lik dis
Our soldiers are now trained to execute impeachments and to intimidate voters during elections.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by solomakindees(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
bushdoc9919: BBC confirms news of blast on website....says 25 dead. Target appears to be Islamic cleric Sheikh Dan Bauchi. The Sheikh is unhurt.

BH has run mad trying to bomb an Islamic preacher. Its time for the army to go all out and round them up for summary execution.
If they bomb Muslims during Ramadan, then nobody is safe any longer.
If the FG likes, let it continue living in denial, chasing governors and gunning for 2015 when December 2014 is such a long way going by these merciless killings.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by edoyad(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dahiru preaches against the b@stars, he's not scared of them unlike most Islamic clerics. I believe he is darika if I'm not mistaken

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Waleskyzo1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is a clear evidence that boko haram isn't out for Christians alone but against d nation @ large being it Christian, Muslim, Yoruba, Hausa,igbo.... it's high time we put ethnic n religious differences aside and fight dis people...it's time to focus on pressing issues rada Dan giving each other ultimatum to leave different zones... Nigeria let's rise and Fight as one! D time is now!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by IGLE25(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
MUMU NA MUMU.... AGE NO MATTER FOR MUMUREASON....
Sparrow13: at this age you are still unserious ?
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Fant(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
It's true. 24 hours curfew declared in Kaduna. I'm stuck here.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by solomakindees(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Boko Haram is a wake-up call to the FG to step up some form of control of religious activities.
Any fool can start a religious group doing what he likes and before you know it, the followers become fanatics.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Jacobx007: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
solomakindees: BH has run mad trying to bomb an Islamic preacher. Its time for the army to go all out and round them up for summary execution.
If they bomb Muslims during Ramadan, then nobody is safe any longer.
If the FG likes, let it continue living in denial, chasing governors and gunning for 2015 when December 2014 is such a long way going by these merciless killings.
Guy dis ur post make sense die! I witnessed Bauchi bomb blast n had to remove pieces of human flesh off d wall of my house!! The Govt has over time allowed people to believe they can do anything (even kill) and go free if it involves religion! Just imagine a cleric calling his followers to kill infidels on state television!! is he not supposed to b arrested? In a sane society he shld go to jail! D Govt allowed d almajiri system to continue-A lot of injustice has been done to those kids-now they have grown up-No parents, no guardian, no identity-Its pay back time n nobody is safe!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Ayatullah(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
YorubaJesus:

Coming from someone who comes from a generation of fools. Jeez get on ur knees and suck my cock.

You have not disputed the fact that YOU ARE A FOOL and WILL DIE AS ONE..........So shut up until you claim what you know you are: A LIVING FOOL.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ayatullah:

You have not disputed the fact that YOU ARE A FOOL and WILL DIE AS ONE..........So shut up until you claim what you know you are: A LIVING FOOL.

Unzips pants, suck it biiitch, don't bite or that will be the last thing u ever bite
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Litmus: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Waleskyzo1: This is a clear evidence that boko haram isn't out for Christians alone but against d nation @ large being it Christian, Muslim, Yoruba, Hausa,igbo.... it's high time we put ethnic n religious differences aside and fight dis people...it's time to focus on pressing issues rada Dan giving each other ultimatum to leave different zones... Nigeria let's rise and Fight as one! D time is now!!

Many of these ethnic cussing are not done by Nigerians. I know its difficult to accept but its true. Something like this was done in Rwanda but to a lesser extent. Its part of the attempt to destroy the country by the same forces planting those bombs in the name of religion.

People come on Niraland all the time asking questions and we provide answers that helps them bridge their knowledge gap and build a very convincing profile of us. Even Just by reading some of those how to build a house threads and how to start a fish farm i could concoct a convincing persona of somebody born and bread in parts of Nigeria i have never visited. People who want to destroy a nation like Nigeria have far more resources and more know-how than you or i could envisage.

They know all your political angst and political positions. All these will be used to crank up the tension as time goes on. Remember, eventually they killed the Hutu president and the madness began.....

People cant accept that other humans are capable of plotting massed death and so they dismiss things as conspiracy and yet it happened in the past and happens now. Besides the world has no regards for African people's lives you're animals as far as they are concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by baba007: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Fant: It's true. 24 hours curfew declared in Kaduna. I'm stuck here.
is 6 to 6 now
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by engrsenator(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
KwoiZabo: Why can't the govt. do an emergency data capture for all car owners in the country and a special sticker issued that will be on your front wind screen for easy identification by so doing any car that is used for suicide bombing from the number plate the owner will be identified. so any car not carrying the sicker or number plate will be immobilized immediately wherever it is sighted.
YOU ARE RIGHT MY BROTHER MY GOD BRING THE END OF ALL THIS BOMBING

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by engrsenator(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
KwoiZabo: Why can't the govt. do an emergency data capture for all car owners in the country and a special sticker issued that will be on your front wind screen for easy identification by so doing any car that is used for suicide bombing from the number plate the owner will be identified. so any car not carrying the sicker or number plate will be immobilized immediately wherever it is sighted.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Ranchhoddas: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
come out for president make we vote you.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Azboy34(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
ignorant z indeed a big disease o. And some igbos on Nl still insist Muslim are BH. It z clear nd obvious BH isnt religion issue bt political in nature. Igbos on Nl pls think well! Allah taimakemu ya kowa de kowa(amin)! Olorun aran wa lowo oo(ami ase)!
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by ugoezeik(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
brownlords:

Shebi na me throw the bomb?
i will consult my oracle to kwn
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Azboy34(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote
author=Mhudi]The world can only have peace again if it is rid of Islam.
Everything violence and terrorism is related to Islam. Iraq,
Palestine-Israel, Afghanistan, Syria, Central Africa Republic, Mali,
Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Nigeria - you name it. The day Islam dies is
the day planet earth will have peace again. Buddhism, Hindus,
Traditionalist, Paganism, etc. Is Islam the only religion?[/quote] i hope u av a rethink one day. May Allah in z infinity mercy 4give u(amin suma amin)! Stop being a religious bigot! it doesnt help@ all..peace!
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by piagetskinner(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
NIGERIA!!! Sighs

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by Azboy34(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote
author=Waleskyzo1]This is a clear evidence that boko haram isn't out
for Christians alone but against d nation @ large being it Christian,
Muslim, Yoruba, Hausa,igbo.... it's high time we put ethnic n religious
differences aside and fight dis people...it's time to focus on pressing
issues rada Dan giving each other ultimatum to leave different zones...
Nigeria let's rise and Fight as one! D time is now!! [/quote] u av spoken my mind bro, it seems we think d same way. how i wish everybody could think d same way u did..May God help us all(amin)!
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by nagoma(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
cirmuell: dumbfuck, how is it political? Do you have any sane proof?
What brought this piece of shit here?
How is it religious? Do you have any incontrovertible proof?

Who are the targets?
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by mrofficial(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idrismusty97: And who protect? Jesus? Please this us no time for some religious garbage! Scores are dead, both Muslims and Christians and this is all you have to say. It seems you don't know the magnitude of the situation until it hit you in face.

Does Allah equate Jesus? I believe Allah also means God. Now note that God is different from Jesus. Let me emphasise on what he was saying. What he meant was that Allah (God) doesn't protect (his believe). But due to your bigoted self, you quickly jumped into it and accusing him of bringing religiosity into it. Even tho I'm not in accordance with the poster, you made me pardon his blasphemy and took on you. Next time, use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by enomakos(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
not again
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by okotv(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
not again
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by gidjah(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
retepmurt: i am happy for u.It is high time ur family relocated to a relatively peaceful state.
ALL OUR INVESTMENT IS IN that state all of us were born there,living out of the north is quite difficult for us though i am no longer in that state for nearly a decade now and thats why some times i get really emotional with this security matter.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by retepmurt(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
gidjah: ALL OUR INVESTMENT IS IN that state all of us were born there,living out of the north is quite difficult for us though i am no longer in that state for nearly a decade now and thats why some times i get really emotional with this security matter.
May God restore peace back to the land.Getting relocated having invested so much there will not be easy.
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by gidjah(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jacobx007:
Guy dis ur post make sense die! I witnessed Bauchi bomb blast n had to remove pieces of human flesh off d wall of my house!! The Govt has over time allowed people to believe they can do anything (even kill) and go free if it involves religion! Just imagine a cleric calling his followers to kill infidels on state television!! is he not supposed to b arrested? In a sane society he shld go to jail! D Govt allowed d almajiri system to continue-A lot of injustice has been done to those kids-now they have grown up-No parents, no guardian, no identity-Its pay back time n nobody is safe!!
SAME here where i grew up in kaduna,the islamic religious leaders are too terrible,they say what ever they feel like sayin without restrictions,every person of their religion sympathise with them,all my life has bin tied to d aprons of the north,it use to be d place to be but its now the den of isolation.LET NO ONE IGNORANT PERSON QUOTE ME wrongly , i know too much about islam

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by piagetskinner(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
gidjah: ALL OUR INVESTMENT IS IN that state all of us were born there,living out of the north is quite difficult for us though i am no longer in that state for nearly a decade now and thats why some times i get really emotional with this security matter.
Oboy life and investment, which one better?Iv lived in kd all my life,although the relatively peaceful part I.e sabon-tasha. just relocated last year to another state due to the insecurity problems faced there
Re: Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna by gidjah(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
ikevin: am happy for you and your family brother. I hope one day all these would be over. #StayBlessed
I DO NOT THINK SO,unless all the christians move out of the north,believe you me ,thats d most honest truth that even a honest muslim will let u know,i spent all my life over there, and as a matter of fact, no place on earth still appeals to me like my home north THOUGH I AM NOT A NORTHERNERN!this people are devilish and demonic,bad brain washing seem to b d cause.right before us their preachers say rubbish about d opp religion.the govt does nothing about it and we just try to cope .NA ONLY GOD FIT SAVE D CHRISTIANS FOR NORTH O!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) / Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo / Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.