Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo (21547 Views)

Seriake Dickson’s Campaign Tour In Yenagoa (photos) / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed / Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by bbello28(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Another baseless fact!
Where were you when the state was cleared off the debt story cooked up by the corrupt party PDP?
God bless yu ma brother... grin fire...wahreva is just 2 frustrated nd disillusioned 2 knw d truth... Ppl can neva appreciate wat dey av until dey lose...... Its not new... Jesus was treated likewise...... Despite his miracles nd salvations.... Dey still shouted kill him kill him...

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anonimi: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

I said the below earlier this month:

APC has introduced new level of borrowing by introducing several and different types of BONDS, Local & Foreign Loans in the name of development, thereby subjecting their respective states to long years of loan repayment, and at the end few development to show for the massive loans and debts.

The saddest part is that the FICTITIOUS foreign loans are from none other than the JagaBandit's offshore accounts shocked
That has been our lot under the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC.

Our MUMU don do!

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by bbello28(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
bandol: if anyone told u ekiti election was rigged(scientifically or otherwise), he is a big liar. †ђξ president knew fayose was going to win. All he did was to protect his vote. Any other claim aside this is a pure falacy
he also knw adeleke wil win.... Buh omisore stole it...thru dubious mean... So wah do u av 2 say abt it? If its not 4 selfish interest " to serve d masses is not by force" why threatening Oda ppl life?

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anonimi: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Another baseless fact!
Where were you when the state was cleared off the debt story cooked up by the corrupt party PDP?

Credible source otherwise it is the usual PROPAGANDA and LIES from the supporter of APC party angry

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by bloodykiller: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: I hope hangard or whatever he calls his moniker has seen this. grin

Sai Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola! cool

love m
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anonimi: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yinkagbo:

there are ways that aregbe bleeped up,

What are the ways (plural) that "aregbe bleeped up"
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anonimi: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Only God knows how many bags of Aregbe rice were distributed to the RENTED crowd in Ejigbo as per this tread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1798012/raufu-aregbesola-campaign-rice-out

Anyway as we sang in the 60s against Ladoke Akintola:

Bo rowo mi o rinu mi, Demo n mo wa - if you see my Demo hand symbol you cannot see my mind, meaning I will still vote my conscience (AG- Action Group.

Ogbeni O dabo

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by sheylarhh(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Nne, have you been to Osun State before ?

If no, try and visit. If yes, be sincere with the truth. Aregbesola cannot Win Osun election.

Trust me. grin
tell me wu d beta candidate is to win d election
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anonimi: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sacrifice91:

Is there anything wrong in building an aerodrome in Osun? Baba! Abeg, don't be political. It isn't bad.

Una don change am to aerodrome now chai angry

Osun names airport after MKO

MAY 3, 2013 BY TUNDE ODESOLA, osogbo

An airport under construction in Ido-Osun, Osun State, has been named after the acclaimed winner of June 12, 1993 presidential election, Chief MKO abiola, by the Osun State Government.

Commissioner for Regional Integration and Special Duties, Mr. Ajibola Basiru, stated this on Thursday during a news conference held at the Governor’s Office, Abere, osogbo.

Basiru said that the aircraft maintenance facility of the airport would be ready by next year, shocked while international flights would also commence next year. shocked

The airport, which was formerly an aerodrome, had been abandoned for several years by subsequent administrations in Osun before the Rauf Aregbesola administration decided to reconstruct it.

Basiru said the fencing of the airport had been completed just as all gates and security facilities of the airport had been completed. shocked

Commenting on Osun Citizens Mediation Centre, a government agency engaged in conflict resolution, Basiru said the centre had received 84 complaints, adding that none of the complaints bordered on religious disagreement.

He said 30 of the complaints had been resolved amicably within the first month of the inauguration of the centre.

Ajibola said plans were ongoing by South-West governments to construct a railway that would pass through the various states in the region.

He said the proposed rail line is tagged, ‘Great Western Rail Line,’ adding that the “rail is the first phase of the project being planned under the current regional integration agenda in the region”.

He added, “The project if completed would further boost the growth and development of the region and will also create employment and commercial activities in the zone.

“Memorandum of Understanding would soon be signed on the arrangement of Public Private Partnership on it and we believe that the project would enable the people, especially the business men and women in the region to transact business without transport hitch.”

From: http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-names-airport-after-mko/

Is the international aeroport even built
After how many billions of our money SIPHONED through the FAKE project shocked

Abeg na who don see the "Great Western Rail Line"

August 9 is JUDGEMENT day.
Ogbeni O dabo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by themejiwalker(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Aregbesola! LOL. Whoever is contesting against him is wasting his Corn, Rice, Kerosene and Time grin grin

Aregbesola till 2018
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
anonimi:

Credible source otherwise it is the usual PROPAGANDA and LIES from the supporter of APC party angry

Contrary to persistent claims by the
candidate of the Peoples Democratic
Party, Mr. Iyiola Omisore who alleged
that Osun’s government under Governor
Rauf Aregbesola is indebted to the tune
of over N350bn, the Debt Management
Office (DMO), in Abuja has said Osun’s
debt profile is a very sustainable one
which is healthy for its economic
growth.
Dr. Abraham Nwankwo, who is the
Director General of the DMO in the
Presidency disclosed that the state is one
of the best states in the federation with
public debt management, describing the
claims to heavy debt burden in Osun as
mere propaganda and hoax.
Fielding questions from newsmen at
MicCom Golf Hotel and Resorts, Ada,
Osun State during a three day retreat
for members of the House Committee on
Aids, Loans and Debt Management, Dr.
Nwankwo declared that Osun State
status is very sustainable.
read more here...
http://
www.osundefender.org/?p=175916

www.nigerianews24.com/articles/cleared-presidencys-debt-management-office-gives-osun-clean-bill-of-health-osun-defender
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Yinkagbo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
anonimi:

What are the ways (plural) that "aregbe bleeped up"

1..Introduction of single uniform
2..Local government things
3..Almost all the contracts are awarded to lagosians

Thou 2 and 3 r not strong enough...but no 1 badt gan

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Haliucissie: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
After d august 9 election d pdp e rat will nearly commit sucide.enemy of progess dem.I don't know wat osun achieve frm diar goverment,useless pple.aregbe till 2018 nd if u don't like him u can relocate away frm osun.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anonimi: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
dguyindcorner:

growth.
read more here...

www.nigerianews24.com/articles/cleared-presidencys-debt-management-office-gives-osun-clean-bill-of-health-osun-defender

You must think that I am very DAFT like you, abi
Shey na story wey dey Osun Defender na im be your sauce abi you nor hear when I said credible SOURCE shocked
And the nigeranews24 links you to Osun Defeneder meaning that is the ONLY useless sauce of your FAKE story angry
Oya, sharp sharp go and find correct credible source otherwise na una ubiquitous LIES and PROPAGANDA sad

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Haliucissie: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

We still count the following sins against your government and therefore we shall sack you from office:

Many sins of Aregbesola:

Aregbesola building airport when the nearest airport in Ibadan is just 45 minutes to Osogbo is that not waste of public fund ?

Aregbe changing the name of the state from Osun State to whatever, is that not waste of tax payers money ?

Aregbe, merging school against the wish of the electorate is that not wickedness ?

Aregbesola not paying the workers as at when due and now doing a last minute rush-to-pay is that not insensitive?

Aregbesola denying the pensioners their monthly stepends is that not calous ?

Importing contractors from Lagos to do the few uncompleted projects he embarked upon, does it mean their is not competent hand in Osun?

Looking at the performance of Babatunde Raji Fashola 2nd Term in Lagos, I bet you Aregbesola will be worst-off.

Goodnight Aregbesola from Bola Ige House, Osogbo.

Oda boooo
u ar a big lier nd I knw u ar paid 2 do so.bcus airport is in ibadan so we can't hav airport in our state abi idiot,wat did ur pdp do 4 us in osun?is it nt 2 kill nd loot money.after declearing aregbe d winner of d election u can go nd jump inside lagoon or hug transformer.enemy of progress.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dguyindcorner(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
anonimi:

Shey na story wey dey Osun Defender na im be your sauce abi you nor hear when I said credible SOURCE shocked
And the nigeranews24 links you to Osun Defeneder meaning that is the ONLY useless sauce of your FAKE story angry
Oya, sharp sharp go and find correct credible source otherwise na una ubiquitous LIES and PROPAGANDA sad

MUMuni...to ba ru e loju, Google is your friend.

God will punish all of you and judge you accordingly for the pains you are inflicting on this nation.

I pray God will deliver us from this Pharaoh and his cabinets bringing illucks to this blessed country.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Yinkagbo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
anonimi:

Niger Politics is all about lies,if pdp lies against them,they will find big lies against pdp too.....so all this debt whatsoever na crap.....e.g pdp poison the minds of okada riders that aregbe will ban okada....and aregbe pple are spreading it in modakeke also that if omisore becomes governor they(mondakeke) will hear ham from ife people

But honestly,its like going back to slavery days if omisore becomes governor
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Yinkagbo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Haliucissie: u ar a big lier nd I knw u ar paid 2 do so.bcus airport is in ibadan so we can't hav airport in our state abi idiot,wat did ur pdp do 4 us in osun?is it nt 2 kill nd loot money.after declearing aregbe d winner of d election u can go nd jump inside lagoon or hug transformer.enemy of progress.

Lolz...don't mind the guy....since thr is air port in lagos why can't dey condem that of ibadan too.....very funny
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by louiskay(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

We still count the following sins against your government and therefore we shall sack you from office:

Many sins of Aregbesola:

Aregbesola building airport when the nearest airport in Ibadan is just 45 minutes to Osogbo is that not waste of public fund ?

Aregbe changing the name of the state from Osun State to whatever, is that not waste of tax payers money ?

Aregbe, merging school against the wish of the electorate is that not wickedness ?

Aregbesola not paying the workers as at when due and now doing a last minute rush-to-pay is that not insensitive?

Importing contractors from Lagos to do the few uncompleted projects he embarked upon, does it mean their is not competent hand in Osun?

Looking at the performance of Babatunde Raji Fashola 2nd Term in Lagos, I bet you Aregbesola will be worst-off.

Oda boooo

Ejo lo fe roo ........... Mr criticizer........... Olorun a fun e see ....................... Aregbe till 2019............
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
louiskay: .

Ejo lo fe roo ........... Mr criticizer........... Olorun a fun e see ....................... Aregbe till August 9th 2014 embarassed............
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by henrimoto(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

those crowd are deceiving him honestly.

Don't waste your vote and if you must waste it, waste it WISELY cool
oga! Le nu ree? o ma ya gi lonu dat day. How on earth do you and gang thing you can take away the present day osun state from aregbe ? Truely, you are a comedian! You think this is ekiti state! Lolz
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
dguyindcorner:

growth.
read more here...

Please don't trust any news that comes from Osun defender. It never gives credible news concerning coming election
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
When Aregbesola came to Uniosun for the convocation he said that he doesn't need the vote of Uniosun that he will enter. He said he's not interested in our school cause it was built by the pdp administration. This man hates Uniosun. So it's better I vote for the party that built the school then.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
henrimoto: oga! Le nu ree? o ma ya gi lonu dat day. How on earth do you and gang thing you can take away the present day osun state from aregbe ? Truely, you are a comedian! You think this is ekiti state! Lolz

Araba tunra mu odo ngbe areeree.

Ipade di ojo Kesan osu kejo ni gba ti gban-gba a di eku ti kedere yio bee woo

Raufu o di gboo seee, Odi gbeereeeee

O da booooooooooooo

Goodbye
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Justbright(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

I said the below earlier this month:

u are d only one dat has really based ur argument on fact so far...am not a politician or a sympathizer to eith apc or pdp bt d fact is that pdp regime in south west was bad bt most of us tot wt acn/apc it wl be better bt we were wrong....WRONG in d sense dat apc has acess to more moni to pdp regime....for example, I live in ogun state, and I can tell u authoritatively dat wen ogd was in power, truout his say ogun state allocation was just a bit over 2billion naira.....not up to 1yr dat amosun came in , their was an exponential upward review of allocation and as at now ogun state is collecting over 5billion naira...
And wen we measure d rate of development experienced durin both regimes in correlation with d amount accrued to each gov in dose yrs under review u will agree wt me dat d apc/acn regime has performed very woefully.
Less I forget , ogun Igr is now over 4.5billion naira monthly meaning dat d sum total of revenue entrying d coffers of ogun state gov is above 10billion monthly yet all we have is a debt profile dats scary, inflated contracts...can u imagine a gov coming out to say he conducted a pedestrian bridge (at sokori, if u are conversant wt abk) at d cost of 260million?...dats d first time I will see a pedestian bridge wt doors and AC-yes Air conditioner. .....Daniel regime was bad bt he did one tin dat was unprecedented in d history of ogun state, employment of over 17000 workers into d ogun state civil service.......dat itself is a direct impact on d lives of pple of ogun but acn/apc in ogun is downsizing instead of employ pple.....now wen dey see dat pple are bent of voting dem out, dey were asking pple dey av sacked 3yrs ago to bring back their appointment letter for absorption back into d civil service. .am hapi dat our democracy is growing and consequently pple are wiser, pple av started asking questions about cost of project and governance, and if any gov is found wanting, pple will ambush soch gov at d polls....May God deliver dis nation

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by otalenu(m): 1:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Hehehehe, Ogbeni Rauf, don't be fooled o. always remember your compatriot's scenario who had *3 of that crowd and still finds it hard to believe on how he lost out gallantly.

Can't wait for D-Day!
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by ebenice(m): 1:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire:

Nne, have you been to Osun State before ?

If no, try and visit. If yes, be sincere with the truth. Aregbesola cannot Win Osun election.

Trust me. grin
He would. Quote me if he doesnt.. It is divine
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by ebenice(m): 1:35am On Jul 24, 2014
popplm: in IKIRUN voice, i say " oooo daabo argberascal"
I hope to see the reaction on ur face when he is returned elected.

Ogbeni on point.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by bashydemy(m): 2:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire:

Many sins of Aregbesola:

Oda boooo
@ the bold, what if there is an airport in Ibadan does that mean there shouldn't be any in Osun?
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by bashfat9mm: 2:09am On Jul 24, 2014
[9:53am, 7/23/2014] Bashman2082: https://m.facebook.com/tourismambassador/photos/a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508/624304781001157/?type=1&lul&_rdr
[9:54am, 7/23/2014] Bashman2082: Pls click like wen u login
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by bashydemy(m): 2:21am On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire:

I am not paid. I am only on the path of liberating SW from the grips of Tinubu Enterprise LTD.

Finito!
So you ediot, Your problem is not Aregbe, but just because Tinubu is in the picture? why did you guys so hateful of a truthful leaders? You prefer your Jonathan who keep on bombing the North in other to reduce them in number against 2015.... Well SW is not just something we can toy with ok we are wise now..
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by dharrey2012: 4:24am On Jul 24, 2014
bashydemy: @ the bold, what if there is an airport in Ibadan does that mean there shouldn't be any in Osun?
You are missing out something here. There are so many pressing issues in osun than airport. Not every town in USA has an airport despite their stable economy. Have u ever bn to Ibadan airport bfr, how many planes fly in everyday? 3 or maybe less. That's "almighty ibadan". Wats percentage of osun ppl will benefit from dis? Wouldn't it av bn a better idea to use dis billions to buy lyk 300 inter-state buses wc will b affordable to all?
I stay in Osun, and I want any aregbe support to challenge me on a debate. I will only compare his reign wit Oyinlola's tenure. Just wit facts and figures. I want intellectuals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oba Akiolu Of Lagos / Sule Lamido: How Akpabio Was Threatened To Join APC / More Intrigues As Goje, Ndume Snub APC, Insist On Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.