Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed (3440 Views)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita / Police Recovers Undetonated IED From Yobe Scene Of Damaturu Bomb Attack (pic) / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by adek2014: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bomb explosion everywhere and common man is affected most. May God save us in the hand the wicked. Uhn Amen.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by adek2014: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
adek2014: Bomb explosion everywhere and common man is affected most. May God save us in the hand of the wicked. Uhn Amen.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by BaddieKay(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thank God nothing happened to their General....But I dnt think GEJ would be a fool to go after him jx dayz after he publicly said sum stuffs about him(GEJ).,And if GEJ really planning it I dnt think there would have been any room 4 mistakes.

In my opinion (u have Urs and I have mind)this is a script written by Tchidi chikere and well played out by Buhari Or some1 somewhere jx wants to paint oga Jona as d bad guy...mind u,am not PDP or APC
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by kowalsky: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
diarisgod: Going this far to explain to Nigerians you are not sponsoring Boko Haram will not help the situation any inch.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
diarisgod: LOL... Birds of thesame feather. Going this far with insult to make a point huh?? SMH for you beauty
and who is the other bird Bro ur just too daft.....i dont envy you at all undecided
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
BaddieKay: Thank God nothing happened to their General....But I dnt think GEJ would be a fool to go after him jx dayz after he publicly said sum stuffs about him(GEJ).,And if GEJ really planning it I dnt think there would have been any room 4 mistakes.
orhhh you think a man who cant handle a nation he governs cant do the above undecided .......are u expecting him to be smart ni.... undecided ..funny
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by brownlords: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
voltron: See Nigerians sitting back watching a few bastr@#rds take the entire nation down the road of Rwanda.. you think if Nairaland goes because of civil conflict/crisis @Seun or Dangote will give tow hootnannies? they have means to jet out and leave you bungling clueless, lazy and scared minions behind to suffer the consequences of your in-actions. grin grin grin

Can anyone explain what this guy is trying to say?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by solomakindees(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Buhari has issued a formal statement claiming the bomb attack was an assassination attempt on his life!
He stated how the bomb-laden car pursued his car/convoy and attempted to ram his car.
More details could be gleaned from WWW.punchng.com.
So, was this an 'arranged' boko haram or shekau's gang? Trust shekau to boast about his exploits if his people had two outings in Kaduna today.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by ichidodo: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
BaddieKay: Thank God nothing happened to their General....But I dnt think GEJ would be a fool to go after him jx dayz after he publicly said sum stuffs about him(GEJ).,And if GEJ really planning it I dnt think there would have been any room 4 mistakes.

In my opinion (u have Urs and I have mind)this is a script written by Tchidi chikere and well played out by Buhari Or some1 somewhere jx wants to paint oga Jona as d bad guy...mind u,am not PDP or APC
Except if Buhari planned this all for cheap political points and sympathy....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by diarisgod(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bootybuttchic: and who is the other bird Bro ur just too daft.....i dont envy you at all undecided
Who could the other bird be except for your master GMB... I am daft? You sure?? Do you really know what it means to be daft baby?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by diarisgod(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2014

Oya Gba 5!!! You got the film jor… and they all acted perfectly well. Starring GMB grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by BaddieKay(f): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bootybuttchic: orhhh you think a man who cant handle a nation he governs cant do the above undecided .......are u expecting him to be smart ni.... undecided ..funny

Initially I wanted to quote u but I decided otherwise...Every1 in GEJ's cabinet can't be "dummyz" like u'll say.If the actually initiated this idea then some people should have sat on a round table to plan how they'll execute it...They all can't be without brains.

At dis point I don't think u should really judge that man,his tried his best and some set of ppl won't let him show us what he can really do 4 this country,they keep making that sit too hot 4 him.Although he doesn't make decisions as a President should bur his not all that bad
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by ratiken(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
silly extremist claiming non-involvement. Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack. Its too late to claim holy, baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by BaddieKay(f): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin.....He deserves a Grammy.,and PEJ should learn 4rm him(that woman is another powerful actress) lipsrsealed
diarisgod: Oya Gba 5!!! You got the film jor… and they all acted perfectly well. Starring GMB grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by diarisgod(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
BaddieKay: grin.....He deserves a Grammy.,and PEJ should learn 4rm him(that woman is another powerful actress) lipsrsealed

LOL... A lot of undiscovered talents in Nigeria. If na inside American film we watch this kain Play, we go say na film trick but the thing happen live in KD, Nigeria! smiley
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by Sunofgod(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Buhari - Your only reaping what you have sewn.

(No sympathy from me . . . )
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by BaddieKay(f): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy....Americans have Sylvester Stallone.,Chinese got Jackie Chan and Now introducing Nijaz very own stunt man.....GENERAL Buhari
diarisgod: LOL... A lot of undiscovered talents in Nigeria. If na inside American film we watch this kain Play, we go say na film trick but the thing happen live in KD, Nigeria! smiley
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by Mark1979: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with the personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. The functions of this app is to send an SOS text alert to the contacts on your phone letting your family, friends and security operatives know if you are in danger or need medical assistance and it pin points your location. Let your family and friends know about this new app. Let me know what you think of this app. Thank you.

http://www.naijarescuealert.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed by diarisgod(m): 2:55am On Jul 24, 2014
BaddieKay: cheesy cheesy....Americans have Sylvester Stallone.,Chinese got Jackie Chan and Now introducing Nijaz very own stunt man.....GENERAL Buhari
1.9999999 Milion Likes! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Nigeria / Anambra State Has Had Enough. / I Received The Greatest Embarassment Of My Life Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.