Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (109633 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... / How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by koboko69: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
VocalWalls:

Nwanne, I'm just pretending that I don't know what's up.

@OP, thanks for coming out clean.

Best thing to do is get 5 persons with 2 k each, subscribe and share the data at once.

I once fell for the Glo plan, octavo never came out clean, I didn't bother asking him anything about it, all I did was move on!

Octavo did the same to me on glo. Didnt bother asking him too. But he gave me 2 gig i think for just a week. And i paid 1k5. Originally it would have been 1gig. I didnt even know it was 2gig until i got a text telling me my plan will soon expire and my volume remains bla bla.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
victorVIC1: @ op is ds validity situation also applicable to etisalat subscribers?
I can't tell because I don't have Etisalat subscription for now. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by sirwilly1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Does the expiry date shown when you check balance mean the date of your data's expiration or the date of your sharer's data expiration?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by puskin: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
This thread was intended to reveal some critical information about MTN Data SME and other Networks' Data sharing services.....so I wonder, why all these ads.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
sirwilly1: Does the expiry date shown when you check balance mean the date of your data's expiration or the date of your sharer's data expiration?
The date of sharer's validity which automatically invalidates your own validity, since you have no lone standing validity outside the parent bundle. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by bxcode(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Luluosas, what's the validity of your current bundle, and is your GTB account activated for internet banking? wana pay for the package through that medium.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by akraym(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas:
It could be that the person just subscribed that same day. See my subscription this evening to support my post. Thank you.
why is Sister Sarah YL not picking my calls. I just wanna say hi to her nothing else

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
bxcode: Luluosas, what's the validity of your current bundle, and is your GTB account activated for internet banking? wana pay for the package through that medium.
My current plan will expire on August 23, 2014, as I just bought a new plan today.
Yes, you can use Internet banking. Just text me the MTN number to be credited when done. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
akraym: why is Sister Sarah YL not picking my calls. I just wanna say hi to her nothing else
Bad guy!
So you are the one that have been flashing her with Airtel number since? She called me earlier to asked if I was the one flashing her.
Please my friend, stop this because what you are doing is wrong. Stop, please I beg you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
packa: Nice work @ OP At least everybody is aware of this and the doubt of one going to be duped will reduced. I have good news for existing Resellers and anyone who is interested in the DataSharing Business.... As one of the pioneer who started the DataSharing Business in Nigeria The likes of Octavo,EnterPro,ChikeBrain and others has really tapped into this venture and are still tapping into it.

You can now Purchase Bulk Data on MTN,GLO & Etisalat and you will be able to Share with your friends,Family,colleagues & lot's more. Below is Our Bulk Price for 10GB plan on various Network and you will be able to share and your secondary users will check balance.

MTN 10GB--------------------------N9800 PROMO PRICE: N9500

GLO 10GB--------------------------N9800 PROMO PRICE: N9400

ETISALAT---------------------------N9700 PROMO PRICE:N9400

Contact us for other higher plans like 20GB,50GB and Unlimited.

For those looking for Etisalat plan you can visit www.genitechsolution.com to view other data share prices on all networks. Promo for End users coming soon like us on facebook.com/genitechsol and request for your COUPON number. with the number you can Buy Data for N900.00 for 1GB. on MTN & Etisalat.

For more Info contact Sales Department on 08052514636, BB: 7539BE85
Bros, Etisalat told me they don't have the service and is yet to reply me. So, how did you get yours please? Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by akraym(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas:
Bad guy!
So you are the one that have been flashing her with Airtel number since? She called me earlier to asked if I was the one flashing her.
Please my friend, stop this because what you are doing is wrong. Stop, please I beg you.
I swear to God. I didn't flash or call her. I was only kidding/fooling around with my comment. Apologies for that
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please, I need a guide on how to share normal MTN data subscription plan with somebody. Anyone with info should help me out please. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
akraym: I swear to God. I didn't flash or call her. I was only kidding/fooling around with my comment. Apologies for that
Really? Apology accepted.
On a serious note she called me earlier to asked me if I was the flashing her. I am sorry for calling you a bad guy please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Another Discovery!

Please, if any reseller ever tell you that the validity period of your already purchased MTN SME data plan from them will be updated upon their plan renewal, IT IS A BIG LIE, you should never fall for this please.
Your data plan validity can ONLY be updated on your line when you buy another plan from the same vendor who have purchased a new plan different from the one you bought from.

Be wise on your part, and let the vendors be sincere on their part. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by tgbaba(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
macklef:

So, if they bought 10,000naira, 10gb. Now, dey sell 1gb for 1200 that is 1200 x 10gb is 12000naira. Meaning they make 2000naira per/10gb.
Is that lucrative bizness? I believe theres more to it.

OP, nice post

A dude sold 1GB N1500 to me now he said the price is N1800 jst imagine making N5000 dats 50percent gain on without sweat . Dats good business, I'm going to strt too.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
tgbaba:

A dude sold 1GB N1500 to me now he said the price is N1800 jst imagine making N5000 dats 50percent gain on without sweat . Dats good business, I'm going to strt too.
Mine cost N1,400. You can give it a trial next time. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Another Thing!

As far as this MTN SME data share service is not running under 131 platform, (it runs on 461) you can't share your purchased data volume with another person from your plan. To do so, kindly buy a separate plan for the person you wish to share with.
Do take note please. Thank you.

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Tinyemeka(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
VocalWalls:

Nwanne, I'm just pretending that I don't know what's up.

@OP, thanks for coming out clean.

Best thing to do is get 5 persons with 2 k each, subscribe and share the data at once.

I once fell for the Glo plan, octavo never came out clean, I didn't bother asking him anything about it, all I did was move on!

Similar thing happened with me.
Bad that I recommended him to my boss who decided to try it out. His sub didn't last 4 days. When I called to complain, the seller was asking if we had My data Mgr app installed and making it seem as if we'd exhausted 1000MB in 4 days.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tinyemeka:

Bad that I recommended him to my boss who decided to try it out. His sub didn't last 4 days. When I called to complain, the seller was asking if we had My data Mgr app installed and making it seem as if we'd exhausted 1000MB in 4 days.
I also had similar issue on Glo subscription. Three different numbers have to send me data volumes before I could finish 1GB plan.
In fact I just have to let go of complaining and abandoned the whole thing on the long run.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Boomboost(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
If Luluosas no say THANK YOU,sometin de wrong(the guy is too nice).We have some nice nairalanders besides elijahdre dem.
I guess ur a child of God like me.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by VocalWalls: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tinyemeka:

This is the sole reason I moved on.
I didn't want to try to prove my sanity to someone who obviously would pretend not to understand me
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by VocalWalls: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
koboko69:

Octavo did the same to me on glo. Didnt bother asking him too. But he gave me 2 gig i think for just a week. And i paid 1k5. Originally it would have been 1gig. I didnt even know it was 2gig until i got a text telling me my plan will soon expire and my volume remains bla bla.

I guess now we know best on who to patronize.

Posterity!
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by biomedixexcel(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
[size=14]Well, the Op is looking for cheap publicity and marketing, I knew a time you were shouting u got 250MB at #500 and just days later u started selling, it's like a student without teacher. You think it's very easy for you to jump into a business and succeed just like that without subjecting yourself to learning!
When I started, I noticed this from second day and I devices a means to manage it, here I am today, I can boast of giving my customers full 29-30days! It's not by my power but that of God that has been sustaining me. When I first started I always reveal to my customers the validity I have before starting the process and I explain to them how I can manage the situation for them..... I will attach the picture of Etisalat I just sold today..... [/size]

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by macklef(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas:
No more to it at all.
People selling theirs with a lower price as compared to others may have bought the bigger data size with lower rate from MTN. As for me, it is the N10,000 plan I bought and my 1GB goes for N1,400. Thank you.
So you make 4k on every 10k, but with the competition arround its gonna b tough still.
Nice one tho
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by emmy02(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas:
Answer: MTN sell the cheapest pack at N10,000 for 10GB data volume, which the resellers then sell in the range of 250MB, 500MB, 750MB and 1GB as designed by MTN.
Normally, N1,000 data subscription only give 100MB plus 160MB bonus making a total of 260MB. But this SME data share gives you as much as 750MB for N1,100. So, which one would you prefer?

Answer: MTN SME data share subscription plans work on your Android phones and tablets, iPhones, iPads, Windows phones and tablets, Java phones, and USB Modems for your laptops and desktop computers, with the exception of Blackberry devices.

God Bless You Brother...

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by omusiliyu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Eeeyah... Please who's residing around FAGBA, in Toyin-Agbado area of Lagos state. Please i'm in northern part of the country and I need Fagba First bank branch sort code ASAP...
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by obosirow: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cool information

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by tgbaba(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
macklef:

So, if they bought 10,000naira, 10gb. Now, dey sell 1gb for 1200 that is 1200 x 10gb is 12000naira. Meaning they make 2000naira per/10gb.
Is that lucrative bizness? I believe theres more to it.

OP, nice post
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by igbsam(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
God Bless Op for this exposure...

Just purchased from him.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Tinyemeka(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
VocalWalls:

This is the sole reason I moved on.
I didn't want to try to prove my sanity to someone who obviously would pretend not to understand me
Exactly!
When he really knew what actually went wrong.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Tinyemeka(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2014
omusiliyu: Eeeyah... Please who's residing around FAGBA, in Toyin-Agbado area of Lagos state. Please i'm in northern part of the country and I need Fagba First bank branch sort code ASAP...
FBN H/O: 011151003.
I think it'll still go through if you route it via their H/O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Airtel APN On Universal Modem / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.