Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (41482 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jakumo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
lawanson44: Yesterday just before the bomb blast....

Buhari: So this is the plan, i will be passing by Kawo this afternoon...eh...Hamza, make sure you people detonate the first bomb in Alkali Road targeting Sheikh Dahiru Baluchi. Then at the same time, i will be passing by Kawo road where immediately after detonating the first one, call Amiru to detonate the second one.

Hamza: Ba ruwana megida!

Buhari: Amiru, immediately you receive the flashing from Hamza, detonate the bomb. I hope you place it far from the road?

Amiru: Yes megida! as my motor dey pass, i go press the vutton por the remote.

Buhari: Good! Make sure it explodes as soon as i pass and then you, Mustapha, will come out of the other car and start shooting at my Jeep. We must make it look like this is an attack from GEJ and PDP! Kiji kwo?

Mustapha: No frovlem megida. But megida, i no go wound when i dey shoot your moto?

Buhari: Noooooo! The jeep is bullet proof so i will be ok. My body-guards Usman and Musa will use the razors i gave them to cut their selves so that they will bleed a little so it looks real. We must make sure that when this happens, our followers will think it is GEJ and start causing trouble. Is that not what we want?

All: It is! Sai Buhari!! GEJ Banza buuro ubaa iska kowei!!!

Buhari: Oya! Let's Go!!

This is how the chit went down for sure ha ha ha. Damn you got some serious screenplay talent Lawanson44. Hollywood or Nollywood might come knocking at your door some day soon.

My favorite character in the above scenario is Amiru as he gets ready to trigger the roadside bomb as ordered by Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden : Yes megida! as my motor dey pass, i go press the vutton por the remote.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nicepoker(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Just Because of An Ordinary Press Release By The People's General...And They Want To Eliminate Him??

Clueless Monster!

who released u from ur cage
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nicepoker(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
olapluto: 2 different bomb blasts in Kaduna by 2 different groups.
1st by boko haram. Signature car bomb
2nd by the same boys that did the October 1st bombing. Target was Buhari. The people's general will not die unless God says his time has come.
the time is now
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by okoolori(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Rexxie:
its utterances like this that easily gives u n bhri away as terrorists..by their unguarded words,we know them..bhri aint a terrorist but ppl died post '11 elections no thanks to his notorios 'model' utterances..
RIP to da dead
#SPLIT NIGERIA NOW
And will splitting Nigeria produces the paracetamol for your headaches and sense aches?
So long as we check valves our heart with our God given brain from unguarded statements like this from baby nairalanders with keyboards as weapons for their ready made wars for splitting our beloved country, Nigeria.
To whom a brain is Given, sense is expected of him.

God bless our Motherland,
God bless our falling Heros past,
God bless one unity, peace and love that we once experience before the oil thieves,
And God in His Infinite mercies Bless Nigerians that still believe in One Nigeria and wants to remain One Nigeria
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by mikeobk(m): 12:05am On Jul 25, 2014
Sirniyeh: As many who insinuate or propagate or postulate or gesticulate that Gen Buhari is the BH sponsor are the real morons of nairaland.
How rich or wealthy is buhari compare to the weapons/armunitions we see with those evil guys?
Even, the salary each bokoboy earn!

I dont know when we will be wise in reasoning in this forum, especially the baby nairalanders who just comment anyhow
am not sayin buhari is or isn't a sponsor but i must say: Dont underestimate the capabilities of blood thirsty islamits, besides what makes u think those cowards earn reasonable amount of money? There are youtube videos of those who were caught &confessed. Diaris God sha
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
okoolori:
And will splitting Nigeria produces the paracetamol for your headaches and sense aches?
So long as we check valves our heart with our God given brain from unguarded statements like this from baby nairalanders with keyboards as weapons for their ready made wars for splitting our beloved country, Nigeria.
To whom a brain is Given, sense is expected of him.

God bless our Motherland,
God bless our 'FALLING' Heroes
well if u wanna keep n rope ur damm arsse in some foolss paradise,its ur 4kn bizness,not mine,deeekhead...
4kn read btwn my lines if u wunna quote me,dont read upside down...
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by 4dbeta: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]If you're in support of Jonathan, Apc will
criticise you likewise if you're in support
of Buhari, Pdp will do the same. There are
2 possibilities here- 1. GEJ might be
involved in the bombings but a mole
inside his crew might leak this info and made sure the bomb set off before the
Emir and Buhari arrived. Has anyone
bothered to check the time distance from
the explosion to the intended targets.- 2.
Buhari might have staged this to throw
off the heat from him and his accomplice. If I were to be in GEJ shoes, I won't plant
a bomb for him rather it would be a
secret assassination. Believe me staging
an act like this is very easy but also
deadly if something goes wrong and
wrong timing, from experience.. But I pray to God for the truth to be revealed
and the culprits of these crimes
happening in our country be caught red-
handed.. My friends on NL, pls let's not
insult one another or point a finger yet..
Just keep calm and watch how it unfolds..

Nice comment! A rational thinker.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by dammytosh: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2014
idupaul:

One advice for you go get ur IQ checked .. I know for sure its some where below 40 .. Sorry for ever replying to ur comment I should have known better

Guess because you are able to put together a useless website, u are feeling fly like a programmer.

You talk about IQ as if u av achieved anytin wit ur supposed 'brain'.

Read my post again slowly, read your response and ask yourself if you did not reply a wrong post.

"I am your father in the industry, son talk i am listening"
Rugged Man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Expensive Schools In Portharcourt / Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained / 1st Birthday Of Nathaniel, Faith And Prince Godswill Edward Celebrate Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.