Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. (2307 Views)

I Opiaoku Challenges Anybody Willing To Bet 30k (#30000) Against Febuary 14 / . / Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bloodyassassin aka Opiaoku aka Bloodykiller has been incoherent, and always editing other people's comments. Unlike Musiwa unfortunately, he doesn't make any point that is in coherence with any thread. His comments just don't "plumb." You will say I said it, he will soon wander to this place.

11 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Bloodyassassin aka Bloodykiller has been incoherent, and always editing other people's comments. Unlike Musiwa unfortunately, he doesn't make any point that is in coherence with any thread. His comments just don't "plumb." You will say I said it, he will soon wander to this place.

you are unfortunate bastard of masturba.tion

son of a harlot and drunkard.

vulture
otu nne gi gbuo gi ebeaa

7 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Bloodyassassin aka Bloodykiller has been incoherent, and always editing other people's comments. Unlike Musiwa unfortunately, he doesn't make any point that is in coherence with any thread. His comments just don't "plumb." You will say I said it, he will soon wander to this place.

On the contrary, I think that it is you that is in dire need of help. Don't you think so?

***I am waiting for your insults as usual***

2 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by Theflint1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

I'm an unfortunate bastard of masturba.tion,

vulture
God punish u and ur drunk father, go ask ur mum hw u were born, product of a gaaaaang baaaaang, may thunder strike u every where u go and may u experience a lifetime of misfortune. I'm ready for u bastard

7 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
jusRadical:

On the contrary, it you that needs help. Don't you think so?

he keeps insulting people and expect no repercussion.

no body has monopoly over e-insult
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by Theflint1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
such a rettttttarded fellow, he better watch out cause I'm going to blow his brains out soonest, he might think I'm joking but I ain't

3 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

you are unfortunate bastard of masturba.tion

vulture
otu nne gi gbuo gi ebeaa
You're welcome. Arewafederation needs to buy a new rope for you. He knows what to do with it.

4 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
jusRadical:

On the contrary, I think that it is you that is in dire need of help. Don't you think so?

***I am waiting for your insults as usual***
Meet bloodykiller if you need insults.

1 Like

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
psycho op,saw ur arsse on da other thread:splattering dung over da igbos unprovoked on da Asari ultimatum2northerners thread....i believe u d one who needs help n also some boots to ur ranting butts..
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by arewafederation: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're welcome. Arewafederation needs to buy a new rope for you. He knows what to do with it.

Is my goat loose again?

7 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
you're a bloody coward face me if you can
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: such a rettttttarded fellow, he better watch out cause I'm going to blow his brains out soonest, he might think I'm joking but I ain't

see this mugu that those not know ordinary c++

bastard i will show you that i dont answer bloody killer for nothing.

i hope you fvck your mama as if its your last day because any day from now you goona be a dead ma.

thats a promise.

otu nne gi ebea

vulture
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Meet bloodykiller if you need insults.

I am stunned. You have proven me wrong for now but let's see what future discourse holds.

Kudos, big time.

1 Like

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by arewafederation: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
You guys should learn to ignore the stewpid bloodykiller/assassin. The guy is an absolute lunatic, mentally depressed and his condition is by far worse than Musiwa's.

5 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

see this mugu that those not know ordinary c++

bastard i will show you that i dont answer bloody killer for nothing.

i hope you fvck your mama as if its your last day because any day from now you goona be a dead ma.

thats a promise.

otu nne gi ebea

vulture

This is uncalled for.
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: God punish me and my drunk father, go ask my mum hw i were born, product of a gaaaaang baaaaang, may thunder strike me every where i go and may i experience a lifetime of misfortune. I'm ready for u bastard

its obvious that your mother fvcked a dog

because you look like dog.

bastard

ola nne ya

otu nne gi

ashawo ka nne gi bu

ozu

ewu awusa
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Is my goat loose again?
I guess so.

4 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation: You guys should learn to ignore the stewpid bloodykiller/assassin. The guy is an absolute lunatic, mentally depressed and his condition is by far worse than Musiwa's.

otu nne gi

ezi bida

may you rot in hades there

may all your family wipe out by bomb

die you mofoo because you deserve death

i gba oso mmpa gi

if you run from this your father
infact

ask your mother who is bloody killer

her answer will be

"he just fvcked me yesterday"

but

otu ya na esi isi (smelling punnanny)
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by arewafederation: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

otu nne gi

ezi bida

may you rot in hades there

may all your family wipe out by bomb

die you mofoo because you deserve death

i gba oso mmpa gi

if you run from this your father
infact

ask your mother who is bloody killer

her answer will be

"he just fvcked me yesterday"

but

otu ya na esi isi (smelling punnanny)

Get inside your cage n eat your dusa and stop being a nuisance to the society.

9 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by Theflint1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
OrlandoOwoh:
You're welcome. Arewafederation needs to buy a new
rope for you. He knows what to do with it.
he's such a stewpid fellow, I dunno where he stole phone from this time around, so proud of his forking his momma....Arewafederation tie him well cause if I see him close to my goats I would blow him to smittherens

4 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by arewafederation: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: he's such a stewpid fellow, I dunno where he stole phone from this time around, so proud of his forking his momma....Arewafederation tie him well cause if I see him close to my goats I would blow him to smittherens

Don't worry, the goat is completely useless. I will soon feed it to my dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Is my goat loose again?

nne gi nwunari gi ebeaaa
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: he's such a stewpid fellow, I dunno where he stole phone from this time around, so proud of his forking his momma....Arewafederation tie him well cause if I see him close to my goats I would blow him to smittherens

you must kill your mother for begotten a dog like you.

mother fvcker

otu nne gi ebeaaa

akpa amu mpa gi ebeaa
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Get inside your cage n eat your dusa and stop being a nuisance to the society.

you will die a hopless aboki your mother is a vulture

you are used in smoking her pubic hair thats why you misbehave

die you bastard

mumu mugu hopless vulture

ala gbagbuo nne gi ebeaa

otu na ikpu nne gi there

nwurukwa na ime abani ebeaaa

thunder gbagbuo gi ebea

bloody idiotu
gang.bang product

gay like you using dilldo on your asss
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by arewafederation: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

nne gi nwunari gi ebeaaa

Yea, I know you can bleat. Just get into your cage.

7 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by arewafederation: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

you will die a hopless aboki your mother is a vulture

you are used in smoking her pubic hair thats why you misbehave

die you bastard

mumu mugu hopless vulture

ala gbagbuo nne gi ebeaa

otu na ikpu nne gi there

nwurukwa na ime abani ebeaaa

thunder gbagbuo gi ebea

bloody idiotu
gang.bang product

gay like you using dilldo on your asss

Your doctor said you are very useless with a swollen scrotum. What should I do with you?

3 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Yea, I know i can bleat. Just getying into my cage.

guy go and fvck it out on your leprosy mother
i dont care because she is a goat

you are a hybrid of dog and human

fvck her

otu nne gi
jee laa nne gi

tinka tigbuo gi ebeaa
nwa agbota na ncha
ewu awusa na ala nne ya
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by Theflint1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:
I'm tired of my life, this is the only way I give meaning to my life when I'm not forking my momma
Bastard, ewobi, awa le eee....I will do u d favour of ending ur life....bloodyfoool

3 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Your doctor said you are very useless with a swollen scrotum. What should I do with you?

my your mother die there idiotic fool

thats why you always behave like mugu because you are a hybrid of dog.

go and ask your harlot mother who is your father she will tell you na rabid BINGO born you.

otu nne gi elego ule

die there muguish vulture
Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by Theflint1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

I would have bought him from u, but even his flesh is not high grade....feed him to d dogs, he is worth nothing, thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by lakpalakpa: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ngwakwe will surely display selective blindness to such reprehensible behavior by his Ibo brother..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Bloodyassassin/bloodykilker/Opiaoku. We Must Not Have Another Musiwa. by bloodykiller: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: Bastard, ewobi, awa le eee....I will do u d favour of ending ur life....bloodyfoool

no doubt you are a product of a rabid dog named whiskey go and hold your mother the cheap harlot responsible not me.

am not your father na whisky born you.

otu nne gi there
onye ala na ala nne ya

mother fvcker fvcking here mom to stupor.

vulture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Bad News For APC / APC Sent Greetings To President Jonathan On His Birthday / GEJ Made A Statement In Church And Now The Opposition Might Use It Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.