Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! (4357 Views)

Attributes Of The Jewish God Yahweh / Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

I appreciate your logical thinking, but we really have no basis for discussion as we don't believe the same things. We don't need to engage in talk that will eventually be a waste of time.

Millions of your ancestors did not believe in the Jewish God, tell me how they were saved or expect to be saved !

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2014
nep2ra:

Ha Ha!

Got you cornered. No wiggle room now.

Have a good day mate.

May your mind be continually refreshed.

Ok, thanks.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by nep2ra(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Salvation coming through a Jewish man does not mean that God is a Jewish God, that will be insane. How can we put God in a box and restrict him to a single race ?

Salvation did not come through a Jew. It came through an African.

This is what my ancestral religion tells me.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Millions of your ancestors did not believe in the Jewish God, tell me how they were saved or expect to be saved !

Ancestors, saved ke.. By who, by what standard?

The bible taught that every man was under devils control due to the fall of Adam... No man could be saved until Christ pay the price. But the journey to the salvation of the world started by Gods election of Abraham through whose loins came the saviour of the world. The saviour declared one single way to His father at His arrival.

Which other back door have you seen in the bible?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

Ancestors, saved ke.. By who, by what standard?

The bible taught that every man was under devils control due to the fall of Adam... No man could be saved until Christ pay the price. But the journey to the salvation of the world started by Gods election of Abraham through whose loins came the saviour of the world. The saviour declared one single way to His father at His arrival.

Which other back door have you seen in the bible?

so they are all damned ?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

so they are all damned ?

I stand to be corrected if shown how people could be saved through the back door in the bible.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

I stand to be corrected if shown how people could be saved through the back door in the bible.

Then your theology is insane and I mean totally insane and not any different from Jihadist Islam.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Then your theology is insane and I mean totally insane and not any different from Jihadist Islam.

Ok, does the bible support your theology? I want to believe your ideas are not formed merely from the top of your head.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by nep2ra(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2014
The Bible!

The ONLY standard for Truth!

All other religious texts that predates it are invalid and lacking in spiritual edification.

If you are against its teachings then you are doomed.

Ride on Christian Crusaders!

3 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

Ok, does the bible support your theology? I want to believe your ideas are not formed merely from the top of your head.

You are saying that hundreds of millions of people were born into this world by your loving God and predestined to an eternity of perpetual torture because they did not hear about the Jewish God or had the misfortune of being born in another era or into a different race. You see this is the type of theology that gets people locked up in an asylum.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

You are saying that hundreds of millions of people were born into this world by your loving God and predestined to an eternity of perpetual torture because they did not hear about the Jewish God or had the misfortune of being born in another era or into a different race. You see this is the type of theology that gets people locked up in an asylum.

My brother, I am speaking scriptures you are speaking emotions....please talk from the book too.

Didn't the same God clear cities, man, woman and children at one go in your bible?

What if billions perish, have you got a court to take the creator?

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

My brother, I am speaking scriptures you are speaking emotions....please talk from the book too.

Didn't the same God clear cities, man, woman and children at one go in your bible?

What if billions perish, have you got a court to take the creator?

Its not about emotion, its about common sense and decency.

If your God has no emotion then what is he , a Robot ? SMH.

This is the result of brain washing.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Its not about emotion, its about common sense and decency.

If your God has no emotion then what is he , a Robot ? SMH.

This is the result of brain washing.

Are all the offspring of Adam under sin and death?

Did God destroy the enemies of the nation of Israel?

Simple answer from scripture you can't give.. All you want to do is depend on your sense that only know as little as it can comprehend...

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Since they didn't hear about Christ..They will be judged by the Law written in the conscience of their hearts.( Romans 2:14-15).
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Bidam: Since they didn't hear about Christ..They will be judged by the Law written in the conscience of their hearts.( Romans 2:14-15).

Now that's a more sane answer.

But what Law are we talking about here ?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by JesusisLord85: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel: I am really beginning to worry that a lot of the hog wash I was fed as a so called believer is actually starting to unfold into a horror movie of myth and fable.

For example, Christians believe they worship the one true God but so do Muslims, Jews and almost all religions. The problem is this : How can the creator of mankind be limited to a particular religion, race , time or location ?

I personally think God is ONE but he is for ALL , he is not a Christian God he is the Peoples God, he is not a Muslims God he is the people's God, he is not the Jewish God he is the peoples God. God is absolutely no respecter of persons and many so called Christians will be shell shocked on the last day when he says the dreaded words " depart from me you workers of evil ". They erroneously think that they own God and therefore can live as they like and all will be just fine. What nonsense.

Furthermore , the Christian boasts in his God but has also killed in the name of his God, in fact the Muslim is still killing in the name of his God and worst yet the Jews think they own God 100% and say to themselves 'why don't we just blow the whole middle east into smithereens and take the land of our fathers back' etc....

I have news for you religious people :

YOU DO NOT OWN GOD, GOD IS FOR ALL not for a FEW People who belong to a cult, sect or religious affilication.

Lets see the qualificatrions for being a Gods favourie :

"My hands have made both heaven and earth; they and everything in them are mine. I, the LORD, have spoken! "I will bless those who have humble and contrite hearts, who tremble at my word" - Isaiah 66:2

"Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, 35but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him.…" - Acts 10:34

God is LOVE !!

My brother, do not speak what you do not know of. Let the Word of the God of our ancestors speak (yes, we yoruba's, among other negroes, are sons of Jacob):

Psalms 147:19-20 "He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord"

Yes, we are His elect seed. I care not for Islam, or modern day christians, nor the fake Jews we see today in Jerusalem - they have no claim to the land. God loves everybody you say?

Romans 9:13 "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated"

Where was it written you ask?

Malachi 1:3 "And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness"

Who is Esau? He is Edom. Who is Edom...the white man, largely. Descendants of Rome. Look up Edom in the Zondervan Bible Dictionary.

And in case you doubt Esau is Edom...Check this, Genesis 36:1 "Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom"

Anyway, I hope you realise you are the elect. Do not concern yourself with the heathen, nor measure the outer courts, they belong to the gentiles.

Revelation 11:2 "But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Now that's a more sane answer.

But what Law are we talking about here ?
Moral law which is universal.It is what embodies LOVE.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2014
Bidam: Moral law which is universal.It is what embodies LOVE.

in which case 99% of them will be saved since they showed true love in those days !

But at least you are also in agreement that they were saved apart from Jesus ?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2014
Bidam: Since they didn't hear about Christ..They will be judged by the Law written in the conscience of their hearts.( Romans 2:14-15).

Now, Paul did not say they will be justified by the works of the law of their conscience. No one is saved by observing the law, no one can. He was only disparaging the Jews assumptions that they were still very much special in God's agenda as they have the law and circumcision and most importantly they were children of the patriarchs.

Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.

Paul went on to say in the next verse (verse 16)that God will not only be judging things we do on the outside, even our line of thought will be judged.

He went on to present a gospel that sets us free aside any law that can be kept or unkept... In actual fact, no one can escape God's wrath without Fiath. (Faith meaning being in Christ)

Romans 3:21

But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in[h] Jesus Christ to all who believe
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

Now, Paul did not say they will be justified by the works of the law of their conscience. No one is saved by observing the law, no one can. He was only disparaging the Jews assumptions that they were still very much special in God's agenda as they have the law and circumcision and most importantly they were children of the patriarchs.

Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.

Paul went on to say in the next verse (verse 16)that God will not only be judging things we do on the outside, even our line of thought will be judged.

He went on to present a gospel that sets us free aside any law that can be kept or unkept...

But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in[h] Jesus Christ to all who believe

haha, in your own world nobody will be saved, grin
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

in which case 99% of them will be saved since they showed true love in those days !

Joker... Learn to talk scriptures and stop your speculations and imaginations
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Did you even read the post atall.. Please do if you didn't.

You reply too quickly, don't be about your next point, read, think, read again before replying.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Yes Just like Enoch, Noah, Abraham who were gentiles were also SAVED.

But at least you are also in agreement that they were saved apart from Jesus ?
Yes since they never heard of Christ.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by frank317: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2014
the problem with frosbel is that he is confused, yet is trying real hard to justify his confusion... it will never work that way bro. you will never make sense to anyone when you try to justify your confusion... how is that going to be possible?

The bible God is a jewish God.. (you can tell yourself anything you want, but you know you are doing that by just ignoring some facts), if you believe Jesus is the way the truth and the life, how can you convince a moslem that you are serving the same God.
what really is your point?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=frank317]the problem with frosbel is that he is confused, yet is trying real hard to justify his confusion... it will never work that way bro. you will never make sense to anyone when you try to justify your confusion... how is that going to be possible?

not confused, just evolving in my belief.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Bidam: Yes since they never heard of Christ.

Do you have a bible passage that says people were justified outside God or aside Christ?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

He went on to present a gospel that sets us free aside any law that can be kept or unkept... In actual fact, no one can escape God's wrath without Fiath. (Faith meaning being in Christ)

Are Christians free from moral law?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by alexleo(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Its obivious from your submissions that you are preaching based on your sentiments and emotions while Bidam and shidemi are tackling with scriptures. I remember some 2 years ago when you were making noise here that we should stick to the scripture and Jesus. Now that you have seen that you can't twist the scripture for long to back up your whims and capricess you are no more sticking to the scripture and Jesus rather what we see here about your preaching is emotional outpouring. You are sounding like a confused person bro. Atheists here have said that you are heading their way. Infact one of them lashed on you last night and said you are a confused fellow. Like I said, na look we dey look you.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2014
alexleo:

Its obivious from your submissions that you are preaching based on your sentiments and emotions while Bidam and shidemi are tackling with scriptures. I remember some 2 years ago when you were making noise here that we should stick to the scripture and Jesus. Now that you have seen that you can't twist the scripture for long to back up your whims and capricess you are no more sticking to the scripture and Jesus rather what we see here about your preaching is emotional outpouring. You are sounding like a confused person bro. Atheists here have said that you are heading their way. Infact one of them lashed on you last night and said you are a confused fellow. Like I said, na look we dey look you.

Sorry Sir,I don't take advice from someone who is captive to a church that almost destroyed me.

You are indeed a victim of American pentecostal brain washing and I pity you to the extent that I hope you see the light.

The problem is your God is an American Jew and not for ALL. grin

wink

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by alexleo(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2014
frank317: the problem with frosbel is that he is confused, yet is trying real hard to justify his confusion... it will never work that way bro. you will never make sense to anyone when you try to justify your confusion... how is that going to be possible?

You are right bros.

Exactly my point. Frosbel is so confused.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Bidam: Are Christians free from moral law?

Did the bible divide the law?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by nep2ra(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Sorry Sir,I don't take advice from someone who is captive to a church that almost destroyed me.

You are indeed a victim of American pentecostal brain washing and I pity you to the extent that I hope you see the light.

The problem is your God is an American Jew and not for ALL. grin

wink

This had me ROTL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churches And Their Annoying Noise Making!! / Prayer Points For All Believers For The Year 2013 / Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.