Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! (4434 Views)

Attributes Of The Jewish God Yahweh / Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Brother Bidam, concern yourself not with the gentiles.

Matthew 7:6 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you"

Who is the dog? The gentiles? Let's see what Jesus said:

Matthew 15: 24-27

24But he answered and said, I[b] am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel[/b].

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

Yes he healed her, but did he evangelise to her?

Jesus did not come for everybody.

John 3:16 speaks of the world of the Israelites, who were scattered.
If he loved everyone, then what is this:

"As it is written, Jacob [Israel] have I loved, but Esau [Edom] have I hated.

Or
Deut 23:3
"n Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever"

Shalom brother

My brother good to see you.Hope you are good! But if Jesus didn't come for mankind what is the use of dying on the cross and to pay the penalty as a 'RANSOM FOR MANY' your position flies in the face of scriptural logic o.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:
Typical bidam... No bickering with you today
tongue you started the bickerings o, we were doing just fine before you introduced sentiments to the discuss.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bidam: tongue you started the bickerings o, we were doing just fine before you introduced sentiments to the discuss.

Where did I bring sentiment in?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bidam: The question was based on whether God divided the law. You mean men that divided these laws weren't inspired of God? Isreal as a nation had health laws,civil laws,ceremonial laws and moral laws which are for THEIR OWN GOOD.. Ofcos the consequences of breaking a moral law like stealing and killings differs from regions to regions..my point is, it is a universal law innate in man and Man has been able to put it to use in the society so there will be a balance. Ceremonial laws was abolished when Jesus was killed as a lamb to pay for the penalty of the sins of men....but the consequences of not OBEYING health laws, civil laws and moral codes still affects Christians right or wrong?

Can we find any of these divided laws in the scripture?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by malvisguy212: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

I believe in God no doubt , but do not believe he is exclusive to the Jews, I think that's the point I am getting at wink

In other words, God is the God of ALL !!

am waiting for you to hit the nail, you don't believe in jesus christ,
The way I read your coment is like you don't need jesus to save you, you can save your self,from generation to generation man has been lookin for a way to escape hell, satisfy them self with lies, but either you like it or not THERE IS HELL AND THE SINNER MUST PAY FOR THERE SIN.you need jesus bro. CONFESSING JESUS CHRIST IS ACCEPTING THE WORD OF GOD BECAUSE
JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD, NOT
CONFESSING JESUS BUT DECIDED TO BE A
GOOD MAN, IS LIKE A MAN TELLING GOD,
"HELLOW GOD,I KNOW SATAN IS A BAD
MAN AND YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP ME, BUT GOD, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, I CAN SAVE
MYSELF, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR WORD
[JESUS].
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by JesusisLord85: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bidam: My brother good to see you.Hope you are good! But if Jesus didn't come for mankind what is the use of dying on the cross and to pay the penalty as a 'RANSOM FOR MANY' your position flies in the face of scriptural logic o.

That is a good question brother. Let me explain. Remember the words of the prophet Isaiah in Chapter 28, and verse 10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little"

Let's not let the sentiments of our oppressors distort understanding.

So, why did Jesus come you ask. Ok, if he came for the gentiles, why didn't he just do that from the beginning, they never were under his guidance.

He came to bring Israel back into covenant with him. But this is the problem.

1. He was a husband to the nation of Israel. Because of their fornication with other Gods, he divorced them and gave them a certificate of divorce

2. The Law says, once you divorce your wife, you cannot remarry her. Also, woman who has been given a divorce certificate cannot remarry except if her husband dies.

3. Hence, Christ had to die so the new man could take his bride...Israel.

I have said a lot. Now, you will want some scripture to back this up. Please see the following.

Regarding point 1:
Jer 3:20
Jer 31:32

Regarding points 2 and 3:
Paul speaks about this from the start of Romans 7
Hosea marrying a harlot was a 'sign' unto Judah

There is plenty more. Perhaps I shall expand on this elsewhere.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

Can we find any of these divided laws in the scripture?
If i show you will you repent?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jesusislord is Frosbel and Obadiah in one
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bidam: If i show you will you repent?

Repent from where to where?

It's not a competition, remember!
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

Where did I bring sentiment in?

where are the bickerings in my post?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

Repent from where to where?
Selah on it.
It's not a competition, remember!
No it isn't but to folks like you..i guess it is.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi: Jesusislord is Frosbel and Obadiah in one

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by GooseBaba: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Confusion breaky bone oh..Yeepaa!

The god of confusion rules in the minds of colonized Africans...one book different gra gra.. grin grin

Who is right.? Who is wrong..? demonstration of craze.. grin

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by twosquare(m): 12:20am On Jul 25, 2014
Acts 17:30-31

Frosbel, JesusisLord85, Bidam, Shdemidemi, Malvisguy212,
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by shdemidemi(m): 3:14am On Jul 25, 2014
What abt Acts 17:3:-31?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by twosquare(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2014
shdemidemi: What abt Acts 17:3:-31?
what about it?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by firestar(f): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Universal Sovereign, no?
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by JesusisLord85: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
twosquare: Acts 17:30-31

Frosbel, JesusisLord85, Bidam, Shdemidemi, Malvisguy212,

And what does that have to do with me
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
JesusisLord85:

My bro..helep me ask am o. grin
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by wiegraf: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oh! Let's go!

Steve walks warily down the street
With the brim pulled way down low.
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet,
Machine guns ready to go.

Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you, too

How do you think I'm going to get along
Without you when you're gone?
You took me for everything that I had
And kicked me out on my own

Are you happy, are you satisfied?
How long can you stand the heat?
To the sound of the beat

[Chorus]

There are plenty of ways that you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him, you can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him when he's down

But I'm ready, yes, I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by twosquare(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
JesusisLord85:
Bidam: My bro..helep me ask am o. grin
Getting your attention, as that passage is the antidote to frosbel's dilemma
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by SalC: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lol this is the most hilarious thread in recent times! Confusion all over!! cheesy

God is of the Jews....no he is not...

God is a man.....No God is not a man

No one has seen God....No his back has been seen only his face is yet to be seen

The law is divided.......no the law is not divided

Jesus came for man...no he did not come for man

You are confused....No you are the confused one cheesy

You are not talking scriptures.....you are not using your common sense smiley

You are fast leaning towards atheism but please try the religion of your ancestors on your road to atheism....no am just evolving. ( Probably from Dryopithecus to Homo erectus) cool cheesy

Lol confusion continua... That's what happens when we read our emotions into the scriptures claiming we are being guided by the "Holy Spirit" cheesy

LORD have mercy!!!

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by GooseBaba: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
SalC: Lol this is the most hilarious thread in recent times! Confusion all over!! cheesy

No one has seen God....No his back has been seen only his face is yet to be seen

You are fast leaning towards atheism but please try the religion of your ancestors on your road to atheism....no am just evolving. ( Probably from Dryopithecus to Homo erectus) cool cheesy

Lol confusion continua... That's what happens when we read our emotions into the scriptures claiming we are being guided by the "Holy Spirit" cheesy

LORD have mercy!!!

GBAM..!!!

Imaginations running wild... grin as long as holy spirit is involved, no wahala.!!. grin

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by uzoexcel(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
FOR ME i need to go back to my villa and loook for the gods of my great grandfather and his wife who was d greatest and just woman then....instead of asking a portuguese saint to intercede for me, maybe she can do that as shez nearer me geographically cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
PAGAN9JA: OP return to the faith of your ancestors.

It is the only faith that claims Universality of the Higher Spiritual Powers.

Our Ancestors were Wise.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by TheIkoro(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2015
nep2ra:

Brother frosbel,

Dis ya belief come get K-leg.

Your belief is inconsistent with what the Bible says:

"You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews." John 4:22 NIV

Na Oga Jesus of Nazareth wey talk dis one.

Na Jews get salvation. Na Jews get God.

This, my friend, is the problem of Religion.

Jews. Or, to be more precise, Chews. Hebrews. Or, to be more precise, He-Brews.
And, to be as exact as I can be: the emasculated man. The man that is cut off out of
the land of the living by the folly set in many high places; that he may then be oppressed
by children, that women may then rule over him. The man that is not only me,
but mine.

And quite a number of tiimes he is given the tag "Christian," or "Muslim," or "Jewish,"
or quite a number of other labels; by the folly that ever believes it can dribble him by kicking
him from bearing one label, to another.

The folly would deceive, if possible, even the very elect.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by johnydon22(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2015
frosbel:

Salvation coming through a Jewish man does not mean that God is a Jewish God, that will be insane. How can we put God in a box and restrict him to a single race ?
The bible did... yahweh is a jewish god...gbaaam just like zeus for the greek... believe it or leave it
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by macof(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
frosbel:

God has no chosen race, that would be racism !
But the Bible is racism, do you see it? Abraham, Isaac, Jacob...Israel as a nation
the Bible god was most discriminate in their favour
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by macof(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
frosbel:

Salvation coming through a Jewish man does not mean that God is a Jewish God, that will be insane. How can we put God in a box and restrict him to a single race ?
Ur God put himself in a box when he supposedly came as a Jewish man

1 Like

Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by macof(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bidam:
Moral law which is universal.It is what embodies LOVE.

Moral law is not universal...it never was and probably never will.
Chk history, look at modern society

This is a well known fact stop ur nonsense borne out of ur need to twist the Bible
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by macof(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
nep2ra:

How do you know?

Have you seen God before?

Lmao grin he has seen his god with a big erection injected into a Virgin grin
Re: God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! by macof(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
SalC:
Lol this is the most hilarious thread in recent times! Confusion all over!! cheesy

LORD have mercy!!!

grin grin praise be to the holy spirit for providing the Christians with spiritual weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Photo)gospel Singer Sinach With Pastor Chris's Cute Daughters Pictured Together / FOR CHRISTIANS Only....(no Atheist Please) / 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.