Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari (25409 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 6:39am On Jul 24, 2014
olajide8:
Too much rubbish - that's how you people said those girls were not kidnapped, it was stage managed - nonsense*
Now this intelligently dis-functional thinking person says he killed corpers, now another lie! More rubbish on the loose, just to justify more mediocrity - something tells me your related to asari dokubo, the class of people that talk before they think
and you think you have sense

mr go and die

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by MightySparrow: 6:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Simple: let them.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2014
SHOLATEMI: ur name fit u,stop thinking wit ur anus

at least i think pass your papa

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:40am On Jul 24, 2014
donnypool:

If the government doesn't kill him, heart attack is there to make it less stressful for the government. because at his age, he doesn't wanna sit his Islamic bottom down for once

You still have not proved that you have a brain.
I have to leave you now- bye!

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by wexyee: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: all na staging and striving for clean slate.

buhari is boko haram thats all
your name said it all Boko Haram are easterners THATS THE FACT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Nollywood script;well written by Apc..starring Mohammed Buhari as Col Ike Dubaku;IBB as Col Juma;Dahiru Bauchi as Tony Almeida;GEJ-Jack Bauer;Grab your copy noooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by tundemogba12(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Unless the Lord builds a house those that builds labour in vain. May God continue to protect His own. Dia ris God ooooooooo
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by eaglechild: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Why can't Buhari a military coupist.

And jihadist.

Let Nigeria be.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2014
hmnn...this boy-emperor Jonathan sha! when PDP stop this Boko-Haram thing all in the name of clinging to power at all cost?

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by maxlis097(m): 6:58am On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad:
the real evildoers are gej and his crew.if you cant see it, then you dont even come close to been blind.

Suwailad, are you nigerian or nigerien? #justasking
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Dipwater(m): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2014
And he,s thanking God nothing happened to him and his slaves(security men) .what about the innocent people that died in his so called assassination attempt.the rat of a man called buhari deserves more than death
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by digger791: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2014
I see dis as a nollywood film in action we can tell from all d staging which buhari is the main actor, and jonathan act as a suspect , u av to make proper home work before u bring about a foolish report , two of your convoy car were destroyed and none of your guard is dead do u think because nigerians re coward makes dem a fool , I wish d plan goes wrong and d bomb really act, u say three innocent passerby suffer from death thank God u knw dey re innocent nd u knw u re nt den why are u aspiring for presidency den u when u knw u aren't who care if buhari jonathan obasanjo ibb and dos stupid old politician dat set d sail of this of Nation reversed perish in scandalous way , is high tym revolution take place we want. A leader not a ruler! We wan election not selection God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Abiagirl777(f): 7:05am On Jul 24, 2014
I'm even surprised,he uses a bulletproof car and a convoy.why?
Since he's the man of the people,Nigeria's saviour,he should be able to walk around without security especially in Arewa.
See this man dat wants to play wit Nigeria's intellect.
You shld hav died for Nigeria since you luv it so much.
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2014
wexyee: your name said it all Boko Haram are easterners THATS THE FACT!!!

hmmn the last time i check no single bomb blast here

just keep calm and watch bomb wipe you away.

bastard moronn
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2014
itsmine: Religion &political bigotry is second to nowhere else, it's blinding d nation while d enemy within is taking d prize.. Can't we all see? d moment dt buhari's facebook castigation of bharam went viral on media, I told my friend dt dis man has entered bh's assasination list. they took his earlier silence on their activities as support. d other preacher, arguably d only remaining most popular spiritual leader in d north now, for dare trying to make a statemt against their senseless destructive activities also deserve their death sentence. where are d zamfara's yerima now, d beast they helped nurture is out of hand now, d north has raised too many almajiris who hav bn brainwashed by fiery preachers right frm birth dt there's no purpose in life than to worship &die for God. But when hunger, poverty n starvation stares them in d face, they still take to “ holy crime”. Jonathan isn't to be fully blamed for his slowness in attackin this head-on, he felt d north created this poo just to distract him &since they re d ones bearing d brunt, he cannot divert all d country's resources to cleaning d mess. He has other sections to cater for. BH wouldn't hav succeeded to this stage without some tacit support of d populace, though no one imagined it would reach this stage. Thank God buhari didn't die! Some might hav used it cause mayhem & accuse south jona of killing north buhari for speakin against him. d coincidence is somethin else. We can't afford another widespread bloodshed in dis country, at least for now.
Very reasonable comment

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Please correct yourself sir, you want to assassinate yourself. No come here de play with us.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hushmail: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2014
R I P to d dead

now is tyme to put politics aside and fully confront dis menance b4 it consumes us all

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hushmail: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2014
tsolz84: Nollywood script;well written by Apc..starring Mohammed Buhari as Col Ike Dubaku;IBB as Col Juma;Dahiru Bauchi as Tony Almeida;GEJ-Jack Bauer;Grab your copy noooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

bros i fine dat movie seriously (24 hours)

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2014
chinziaski: Please correct yourself sir, you want to assassinate yourself. No come here de play with us.

Ha ha I hear ya. Let us all pray that the weeping Ayatollah succeeds when he tries to snuff himself out next time, and failing that, let us prayerfully look to the heavens for any divine judgement that can be visited upon Baboon Buhari by the armed drones already on active duty in Nigerian airspace.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hod898(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2014
This guy is a liar pa! How did he know that the car had long been trying to over take his vehicle? Buhari, I still don't trust you. tongue
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hazyfm: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: no amount of drama will stop Jonathan from wining 2015

Since its hard for u to spell the word winning, Why not use the word "losing"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by ratiken(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2014
The singular collection of statements from the bourdillion criminal and elrufai takes away any doubt about the stage management of the bombing by APC.
This is coming just at the time APC was losing popularity and was aimed at garnering public sympathy for the evil party.silly extremist claiming non-involvement. 

Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack. Its too late to claim holy as baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.

Think NIGERIANS.... who is to gain from an alleged attempt on Buhari's life if not the supporters of APC?How does the same boko haram that hardly miss target miss out entirely on his entourage. Buhari has wasted the life of innocent nigerians while trying to score political points.

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2014
ratiken:

Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack. Its too late to claim holy as baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.

Think NIGERIANS.... who is to gain from an alleged attempt on Buhari's life if not the supporters of APC?How does the same boko haram that hardly miss target miss out entirely on his entourage. Buhari has wasted the life of innocent nigerians while trying to score political points.

Some deep thinkers are in the house today. You's da man, Ratiken.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

You still have not proved that you have a brain.
I have to leave you now- bye!

Are you buhari? don't i have freedom of speech again, you this rat, otapiapia is waiting for you
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2014
hazyfm:

Since its hard for u to spell the word winning, Why not use to word "losing"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bastard
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hazyfm: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

I am a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=hazyfm][/quote]

OTU NNE GI THERE

AMU MPA GI THERE.

son of a gorilla.

mother fvcker

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Louislewis: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2014
He stage planned and managed that with a bullet-proof jeep to remain unhurt as to create image making and remove suspicion. Why was His statement after the blast, was on defensive side of his security men on how they did not allow the vehicle used for the mission to overtake them after several attempted. This simply means, they knew that, the car had a bomb planted on it. He needs to be questioned on his statement as reported.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hazyfm: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

OTU NNE MU THERE

AMU MPA MU THERE.

I am a son of a gorilla.

I am a mother fvcker

LAUGHING IN ABOKI'S VOICE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
[size=25pt]OTELE[/size]

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by wordcat(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Buhari is complaining when the B & D are yet to soaked in blood
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Until we come together and agree Bh is a common enemy, we wont win dis war. GEJ will experience hes soon to understand why he seriously needs to wake up
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by benedictac(f): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Many too have died and escaped from bomb blast and those that escaped never made any statement that it was assassination attempt. So what makes him more important than the dead or escapees. God will help us in this country.

RIP to all dead of bomb blast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho / Atiku $1 Million, Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC – INEC Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.