Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari (25404 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Jakumo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Boo hooo the weeping election loser wails again. Hey, dude, you drool snot when you weep, and that chit is NASTY to look at, even on TV.

Boo Hooo somebody tried to hurt me and I cut my finger. Boo hooo !

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, to bad this muffuguh will be dead as a muffugin' door-nail before long. He has always made for such entertaining comic relief.

Oh well, some other clown is bound to bumble over when this one dies ha ha ha.

Booo Hoooo !
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by felifeli: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
The man is a born liar. It was ME they wanted to assassinate but I tricked them and pretended I was in Buhari's convoy.
Na God save me from bad people.
Who am I ? 4get that side . cool cool cool
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Jakumo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
felifeli: The man is a born liar. It was ME they wanted to assassinate but I tricked them and pretended I was in Buhari's convoy.
Na God save me from bad people.
Who am I ? 4get that side . cool cool cool

Boko Hari never start to cry and weep yet. All this one na practice cry to make Nigeria laugh first, before the REAL cry come start ha ha ha
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
I don't think anybody is planning to assassinate him, it was just unfortunate that he found himself at the place... Instead of investigating the issue and looking for solutions, we'll be trying to instigate some people to attack others now....
fkaz:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/07/23/bombers-wanted-to-assassinate-me-buhari/
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
adioolayi: Na God

See me everywhere......FTC..I don loose count sef. All coming on a single day of strict dedication!
Lemme use this platform to say
Oluwabukola Adio....I Love you so much!......yea am married ooo
Time for mods to start hiding first to comment posts like before.
So many young youths running mad...
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ttalk:

Why do you hide under faceless forum to insult people you dont know?, people like you is making this forum becoming irritating. Usage of vulgar words in public forum belittle you and and is doing a lot of damage to the forum.

am just reciprocating the love
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by benodic: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
after the 2011 elections, Buhari stood by and watched his northern brothers masacre innocent southerners, including Youth
corpers who came to serve in the north, across several northern states. those murderers carried out their heinous crimes while chanting his name.
He never condemned the masacre and he never called his minions to order.
God is watching all of us. what goes around, comes around
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
I do not think they wanted to kill him.Just wanted to invite him to break fast with them
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by abdulwastecx(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

A.for the last time madam mind your business.

B.i hate engaging women.

C. don't call me blind

buhari staged those bombing for a clean slate.

gej till 2019 no matter the weather.

making stupid accusations. it is the responsiblity of Nigeria gov't in which JEG is heading to provide security, if he fail to do so then it is fault
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by JEITO: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Just wondering what amount of cajoling, would make me sacrifice my life in an attempt to take someone else's life. With the way I busy like this? Me wey even need like 3 or 4lives to add to the one I get now.

God forbid stuupidity

cry

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by drstone1: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
swedbase: I wish he died. He who kills by the sword also die by the sword. All the innocent copers he killed will are crying for avengers.

It is Stupid. Never wish your Enemies Dead. There is no Wisdom in that- leave that part for God to judge. He is the avenger. Do you also knw that both d good and the evil work to fulfil God"s purposes, albeit unwillingly n without knowing?
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by mikeobk(m): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller: all na staging and striving for clean slate.

buhari is boko haram thats all
no mind them, if buhari was the target, buhari would hav joined his disappointed ancestors by now. If they could kidnap 219 school girls, 1 car wouldnt have been too complex to disintegrate
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by olajide8(m): 3:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Bigcake: Just want to ask if you are a goat?
Question: Answer - No!
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by mrofficial(m): 3:52am On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller:

miss or mrs buhari stage those bombing wishing to earn sympathy from the masses and also for clean slate.

A. gej till 2019.

B. dont call me blind again

C. sharap

And that is how Nigeria keep sinking. Even if the bomb had killed him, it would have been a stage went wrong.

So many sentimental and brainless people on here.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by onyfrank: 4:25am On Jul 25, 2014
bombed? And u escaped? And many ppl died?
LIERS!
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Caseless: 5:51am On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller: all na staging and striving for clean slate.

buhari is boko haram thats all
i told u about ur brain being a wooden one, u jst prove me right. So buhari will stage-manage an attack on himself, he did not ask his attackers to use gun, but bomb that kill indiscriminately and might kill him as well? Sms!
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2014
mrofficial:

And that is how Nigeria keep sinking. Even if the bomb had killed him, it would have been a stage went wrong.

So many sentimental and brainless people on here.

your father nyach
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by mrofficial(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller:

your father nyach

Says so much about you.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2014
mrofficial:

Says so much about you.

thats why you should stay clear if dont want to play in the mud with me
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by onyfrank: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
how can a bomb torched buharia's car or the suicide bomber ran into his motorcade without any of the aides, cars bombed, but went out to kill other people?
BUHARIA AND CO na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week / Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt / Nnia John Nwodo's Home Bombed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.