Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari (25281 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Sibrah: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2014
All the sudden shout of Buhari is the chief sponsor of BH i gradually making sense. The forty man crew are sure part of the cult.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by thegoodone2(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2014
look within APC. u must have block some member that want to b president. not Gej

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by eltalentino(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2014
My question is why didn't the security personnel on Buhari's Convoy intercept the vehicle on the high way until it got to the a market area when innocent citizens were going about their duties. Honestly the convoy should have stop the attack.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2014
MightySparrow:

Nonsense. Why are politicians not using Buddhism and Christianity for terrorism? When you are sick do you go to a carpenter for treatment?. No, you go to the one that has the training and means to cure' ditto Islam. Islam, therefore, remains the only religious evil vehicle used by evil people to do their enterprise.

Hello? Have you heard about Joseph Kony? What about Adolf Hitler, FARC, IRA and the KKK? they were all christian people and groups that perpetrated violence in the name of what they believe in. I think there is a brainwashing by international media going on in the world today to pit the whole world against muslims and confuse moslems themselves about their own identity. Have you heard about framing theory? I bet the way you view most things today is constructed by media interpretation of what is going on. Even when you hear the truth, you will still believe what you believe because you have been brainwashed.

It is also not true that moslems have not condemned terrorism. Many moslems have condemned terrorism with passion both internationally and right before me. I am a christian of Yoruba origin and have family members who are Moslems. I have moslem friends with christian sisters and they love one another. Please lets stop giving religious coloration to violence.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2014
hazyfm: OTU NNE M THERE

keep deceiving yourself while your harlot mother is fvcking
BASTARD VULTURE
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by ba7man(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2014
swedbase: All the innocent copers he killed will are crying for avengers.
The Avengers, abi??........As in all dem Iron Man, Captain America, The Hulk, Thor and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by piroskey94(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2014
hod898: This guy is a liar pa! How did he know that the car had long been trying to over take his vehicle? Buhari, I still don't trust you. tongue
Same question on my mind

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hazyfm: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

I keep deceiving myself while my late harlot mother is fvcking
BASTARD VULTURE in hell

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2014
hazyfm: i fvcked my mama this morning
ok i dont care
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by swedbase(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2014
[code][/code]
nagoma:

You will die before him and vultures will feed on your evil body and your satanic soul will dwell in hell for ever. Amen.

You shall definately die before me and i will mercilessly fvck your sister at your grave!
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by PointB: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2014
It was stage managed to draw public sympathy, period!
If at all anyone wants him dead, it must be within the APC. PDP can't wait to trounce the perpetual loser again!

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hazyfm: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:
I fvcked my late mama this morning in her grave

LAUGHING IN ABOKI'S VOICE
[size=30pt]OTELE[/size]

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2014
itsmine: Religion &political bigotry is second to nowhere else, it's blinding d nation while d enemy within is taking d prize.. Can't we all see? d moment dt buhari's facebook castigation of bharam went viral on media, I told my friend dt dis man has entered bh's assasination list. they took his earlier silence on their activities as support. d other preacher, arguably d only remaining most popular spiritual leader in d north now, for dare trying to make a statemt against their senseless destructive activities also deserve their death sentence. where are d zamfara's yerima now, d beast they helped nurture is out of hand now, d north has raised too many almajiris who hav bn brainwashed by fiery preachers right frm birth dt there's no purpose in life than to worship &die for God. But when hunger, poverty n starvation stares them in d face, they still take to “ holy crime”. Jonathan isn't to be fully blamed for his slowness in attackin this head-on, he felt d north created this poo just to distract him &since they re d ones bearing d brunt, he cannot divert all d country's resources to cleaning d mess. He has other sections to cater for. BH wouldn't hav succeeded to this stage without some tacit support of d populace, though no one imagined it would reach this stage. Thank God buhari didn't die! Some might hav used it cause mayhem & accuse south jona of killing north buhari for speakin against him. d coincidence is somethin else. We can't afford another widespread bloodshed in dis country, at least for now.
the first reasonable post I hv read today
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2014
hazyfm:

LAUGHING IN ABOKI'S VOICE
[size=30pt]i just did a gangbanng on my harlot mother without condom[/size]

aids is real

otu nne gi there
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by swedbase(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

You are possessed by demons.

Thunder fire you boko haramist
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hazyfm: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:
i just did a gangbanng on my harlot mother's corpse without condom, though her Pusssy was filled with maggots, still tastes good!

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Franky9584(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2014
Rubbish! Wot different does it make if u were caught? Are u better dan millions who lost their lives?
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by fxstory(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014
things happening
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hazyfm: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2014
@bloodykiller: Leave me a message, need to get to work now... Coming back to hear the full gist of you & your late harlot mom
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by ckc(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Anyone can crucify me for saying this, but BUHARI IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS BUHARI. Can't he just stop this desperation to rule Nigeria? Won't he just retire and let us be? Only a fool will believe the assassination attempt nonsense. Why use bullets on the car. Why can't the bomber simply bomb it like others in the past. NONSENSE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2014
hazyfm: @bloodykiller: Leave me a message, need to get to work now... Coming back to hear the full gist of me & my late harlot mom
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A. I don't want to hear

B. you're stupid

C. go and die
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by oloworulz(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2014
Warlord3000: Whether he is involved with BH or not.. The fact is that lives were Lost in the attack..

Which shouldn't be so.. And the culprits should be apprehended and punished..

End of discussion
na only u get sense , most of the posters are dullers, na groundnut dey their brain...
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Amhappy(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Yesterday was the day i got fed up with Nigeria and this Bokoharam issue. Nigerians let rise up and defeat this monster. Pray and be at alert. This is not a movie. We are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hazyfm: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2014
@bloodykiller: Leave me a message, need to get to work now... Coming back to hear the full gist of you & your late harlot mom

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Abdulazeez296(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2014
sbaks: 'Actor no dy die for film na abi??' Mtswwwwww
I pity u faaa! Because your thinking faculty is low.... Sorry to say.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
ckc: Anyone can crucify me for saying this, but BUHARI IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS BUHARI. Can't he just stop this desperation to rule Nigeria? Won't he just retire and let us be? Only a fool will believe the assassination attempt nonsense. Why use bullets on the car. Why can't the bomber simply bomb it like others in the past. NONSENSE!!!!!!

What's your proof?
Anybody can chose to believe anything if it complies with his way of thinking. I am sick of people politicizing and putting religious coloration on violence. This is what the bloody leaders have been doing and that's what we are doing now. Our enemies want us to forget about them and kill each other through hatred. Please let us demand from our government, adequate investigation and come out publicly with facts about the perpetrators of this evil. that is what we should be doing, not speculating because we hate GEJ or we hate Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by byteem: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
OK THE VEHICLE BLARING SIRENS TRIED TO OVERTAKE SEVERAL TIME BUT WAS BLOCKED AND WHEN THEY SLOWED DOWN AROUND A BUSY INTERSECTION IT FINALLY OVERTOOK AND RAMMED INTO BUHARI VEHICLE FROM THE FRONT

INTERESTING

THE VEHICLE I SEE WAS RIDDLED WITH BULLETS ALRIGHT BUT NOT BOMBED ..SO IF THE LAND CRUISER WAS RAMMED INTO THE FRONT VEHICLE AND DETONATED .. OW COME ONLY THE BUMPER SLIGHTLY SHIFTED.. THAT JEEP IS BULLET PROOF BUT NOT BOMB PROOF.. ITS ARMOUR PLATED MEANING THE ARMOUR IS FITTED FROM THE INTERIOR ..THE EXTERIOR IS STILL NORMAL SOFT LANDCRUISER MATERIAL WHICH WILL BE DECIMATED WITH A BOMB..SO HOW COME ONLY THE BUMPER SHIFTED .. MOREOVER WHERE IS THE VEHICLE THAT SUPPOSEDLY EXPLODED .. WHY IS THAT PICTURE NOT AVAILABLE .. .. DID THE SUICIDE BOMBER ALSO SPRAY ALL THOSE BULLETS BEFORE DETONATING THE BOMB..IF NOT WHO FIRED THEM .. OW COME WITH ALL THOSE BULLETS HIS AIDS SUSTAINED ONLY MINOR INJURIES.. AT LEAST THEIR VEHICLES AINT BULLET PROOF NOR BOMB PROOF.

SOMETHING DOESN'T ADD UP..

CONCLUSION .. THIS WAS STAGED ...WE AIN'T BUYING IT

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
hazyfm: i fvcked my ragged my mama to stupor and i killed her too

kilode?

i no concern me na.

vulture

go and die.

son of a cheap harlot.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Abdulazeez296(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2014
ckc: Anyone can crucify me for saying this, but BUHARI IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS BUHARI. Can't he just stop this desperation to rule Nigeria? Won't he just retire and let us be? Only a fool will believe the assassination attempt nonsense. Why use bullets on the car. Why can't the bomber simply bomb it like others in the past. NONSENSE!!!!!!
Beware of false knowledge, it is more dangerous than ignorant. If u knw Buhari is boko haram then u are also boko haram.....
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by jamst(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2014
Jonathan is behind bokoharam together with foreign agent like mossad & cia with the sss are all the one involve in political assasination via disguising as a ghost known as bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2014
hazyfm: @bloodykiller: Leave me a message, need to get to work now... Coming back to hear the full gist of you & your late harlot mom

your mother is a cheap harlot by fvcking a dog for a mere 300naira

otu nne gi ebea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.