Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju (1151 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by Andyblaze: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
I got her pregnant during secondary school days 6 years and took her
for abortion...then i travelled out to continue with
My studies overseas leaving a promise behind that
I will come back and marry her.......after 6 months
she got married to someone else and after 5years no
child.......she was barren as a result of d abortion she
committed 16years ago and d hubby peeps drove
her out of d house...................now I have a fiancee I plan to marry this september
somehow destiny has brought me to meet her again at lagos
again....... Nw She is at my neck to come fulfil a promise
of marriage which i earlier made before i
travelled
Ayam afraid because she threatened to kill me. I am also afraid cos she has threaten fire and
brimstone if i doesnt marry her as supposed
Pals pls anyone wif a useful advice to help?
angry angry

#BITG
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
should you be afraid of that? shocked it's not your fault, you didn't leave her though. Wow, complicated issue.
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by barackodam: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2014
If this is true......
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by Archildao: 12:57am On Jul 24, 2014
So you still post fake stories?
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by Xsenga(f): 1:18am On Jul 24, 2014
ABEG MAKE SHE DO DEY JUJU QUICK QUICK OR MAKE SHE EVEN KILL U JOIN. I DON TAYER 2 DEY SEE UR USELESS THREADS. angry
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Andy don come space goat don go. Hmmmm somfin fishy
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by tobiboss(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2014
Ehya
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by lozairio(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Guy no fear TB joshua dey there for you
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by movicy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
-
Andyblaze: I got her pregnant during secondary school days 6 years and took her
for abortion...then i travelled out to continue with
My studies overseas leaving a promise behind that
I will come back and marry her.......after 6 months
she got married to someone else and after 5years no
child.......she was barren as a result of d abortion she
committed 16years ago and d hubby peeps drove
her out of d house...................now I have a fiancee I plan to marry this september
somehow destiny has brought me to meet her again at lagos
again....... Nw She is at my neck to come fulfil a promise
of marriage which i earlier made before i
travelled
Ayam afraid because she threatened to kill me. I am also afraid cos she has threaten fire and
brimstone if i doesnt marry her as supposed
Pals pls anyone wif a useful advice to help?
angry angry

#BITG
andy, i dont knw y u just dey post rubbish thread, i dont knw how to tell you this - ba kide ankali
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by Andyblaze: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
movicy: - andy, i dont knw y u just dey post rubbish thread, i dont knw how to tell you this - ba kide ankali

Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by Gofwane(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andy, abeg stop smoking saw dust nah...
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Keep it up. You'd get an A very soon.

1 Like

Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by angela98(f): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Marry her and both of u should go for adoption if you so desire to have a child. Simple

1 Like

Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by godwineli(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2014
Let her hang herself,afterall she never waited for you.if it were rosy for her she will tell you to go to hell.use your head.

1 Like

Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by nonsoyoungprof: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2014
space booked
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by jennylove7575(f): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: Marry her and both of u should go for adoption if you so desire to have a child. Simple
abi o. After all he made her barren
Re: Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Fifa has overturned suarez ban

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? / I Fell Inlove With My Boss!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.