Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola (19200 Views)

Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by babsG(m): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Abuniga: Y jonathan wan kill gen muhammadu buhari wat has he done wrong to deserve bomb attack.the end of nja has come

Warn them woh!!!! They shld know that buhari's life will be paid with that of the entire Ijaws. By god we wipe them out completely.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Billygee2u: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: only a vulture will vote this useless and demonic party called apc
only a blind and deaf person can be deceived by the bunch of wolves in a party called APC.
watch the over exgerated and the photoshoped campaign crowd of Aregbeshola.
Since the day I saw the photoshoped crowd ,I knew that the party APC have a dubious plan.
To be vindicated of my thought ,look at the news now ,that there is alleged plan to assassinate Aregbeshola.
See another stage managed attempt to also kill Buhari.
My people Nigerians,wake up,We are no more in the stone age.We are in the era,that before the actor will get to the middle of his movie the wise will know the ending story .
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by ojimbo(m): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:
don't vote party, vote individuals... let's make Nigeria a better place. please, as we go for election, put party affiliation or sympathy, religion and tribe aside, only then we will he good leaders and Nigeria will move forward

@topic, I believe GEJ can do anything to remain in power, he is power drunk... he doesn't mind impeaching all APC governors, and killing the ones he can't impeach

I always say GEJ is the chief commander of the armed forces of Boko Haram, he uses it for his political gain. yesterday he wanted to use them to kill Buhari...

you should have asked why with all resources at GEJ's disposal, he has done nothing to end the insurgency

#ImpeachGEJ
just if you get balls. Go and impeach him
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by tuffgongjo(m): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu: what plot undecided undecided
20 acres plot of land.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by shejane: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Compare osun state under pdp nd now under Apc and tell urself d truth.

Is from ekiti people dat I know dat education is not everythinng ooo, all der want na 2day food let tomorrow think for itself

Nigeria is not Pdp and Pdp is not Nigeria

a

2 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by justi4jesu(f): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2014
tuffgongjo: 20 acres plot of land.

cheesy
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2014
APC IS CRYING AHEAD, for the following reasons:

1. Get public sympathy

2. Get bases of accusations if or when Aregbesola lose

3. They don't know the magic up the sleeves of the opposition, hence the foul cries.

THREE things are certain:

1. APC leaders knows they are no longer popular in SW

2. That Yoruba now HATE TINUbu for his greed and imposition

3. The SW voters are polarized and cannot vote anymore for Tinubu and his Enterprise LTD

Goodbyes to you from Osun, O' Aregbesola.

Goodbye TINubu from SW

GOODBYE APC

3 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Billygee2u:
only a blind and deaf person can be deceived by the bunch of wolves in a party called APC.
Since the day I saw the photoshoped crowd ,I knew that the party APC have a dubious plan.
To be vindicated of my thought ,look at the news now ,that there is alleged plan to assassinate Aregbeshola.
My people Nigerians,wake up,We are no more in the stone age.We are in the era,that before the actor will get to the middle of his movie the wise will know the ending story .

my brother Photoshop doesn't win elections.

it baffles me that some people claim to have sense but at the end of the day they are complete

bastards with vultures brain
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by jayseehe(m): 7:05am On Jul 24, 2014
blocker:

If GEJ is the C in C of BH as you conveniently put it why do APC chieftains cry foul when soldiers kill BH? Why are BH based in 3 of the APC controlled states? Why did't GEJ use Ijaw militants to destabilise the Quantri using resource control instead of using Islam? Why is it that APC politicians are criticising the use of force to tackle BH who you say is GEJ's brain child? Is this the same BH formed in 2002 and became prominently violent in 2009 when GEJ was deputy governor and vice president respectively? Is it GEJ that caused all the national executive members of APC to be moslems only? Your arguments as contradictory as they seem can only convince the biased.
Boko Haram are freedom fighters - former PDP chairman
PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP - Gen Azazi
why was the security in Ekiti state's election water tight and little security in the north east?
is election more important than the State's security...
if GEJ wants to end this insurgency, he can but he won't

2 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: o dun, o fee ke, crying me a lagoon. i jst proved dt my tribes ve no respects for elderly ones as pples used to say,it's either am a bastard or fatherless shikena.

coming from a demented son of a harlot.
your English says it all
next time ask your harlot mother to use some harlot money to send you to school instead of sending you to learn arm robbery.

foolish brainless vulture.

otu nne gi there.

amu mpa gi there

otolo gbagbuo nne gi ebea

bastard
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by nationwide24: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:
don't vote party, vote individuals... let's make Nigeria a better place. please, as we go for election, put party affiliation or sympathy, religion and tribe aside, only then we will he good leaders and Nigeria will move forward

@topic, I believe GEJ can do anything to remain in power, he is power drunk... he doesn't mind impeaching all APC governors, and killing the ones he can't impeach

I always say GEJ is the chief commander of the armed forces of Boko Haram, he uses it for his political gain. yesterday he wanted to use them to kill Buhari...

you should have asked why with all resources at GEJ's disposal, he has done nothing to end the insurgency

#ImpeachGEJ
Do you know what you are talking about or you simply lack sense of Northern Nigeria history? I am not a GEJ fan but I feel it's good to put the record straight for the benefits of the youths who don't know. Is Boko Haram the first religious sect that perpetrate violence in the north? Ever heard of Maitasine, Izala, Shite sects in 1980s and 90s? Do you know that Maitaaine alone killed more than the numbers Boko Haram has killed all these years? Do you know that Shite sect only used a night to kill the number that makes Boko Haram look like a child's play? Was GEJ the president then? Did'nt those groups kill, maim and burn down churches with impunity? The claim north has been peaceful before the emergence of GEJ can only be told to kids or adults who have memory impairment. God bless Nigeria.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by chimerase2: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: Ur name says it ol, as desperates as ur oga at d top, vulture like u rit. Omo irankiran, aje okuta mamu omi. U beta face ur own palaver nd knw how to hold ur leaders responsible for ur usual backwardness b4 its too late to make any meaningful amendment
if they call u nw palm oil soup and broom eater u go de vex.
Next time u want to make ur point leave tribalism/bigotry cus if u comes to that u guys hv many short comings tnx
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2014
Olumurphy:

hey mr bloodykiller, try to be a bit mature by respecting people's opinion as you wish your opinion to be respected too, we all knw the side you are supporting but do that with unbias mind

yess sir
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by babsG(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2014
I would rather vote for a chicken than a drunk clueless monster. U all know who I mean, The double c in c of course. Naija ND BH
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2014
Billygee2u:

cheesy
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by jericco1(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2014
The battle line has been drawn
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:

#ImpeachGEJ
see how ur mouth smell just now, u neva brush u dey talk rubbish, go impeach am na. He really put harsh tag impeach GEJ
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:

#ImpeachGEJ
see how ur mouth smell just now, u neva brush u dey talk rubbish, go impeach am na. He really put harsh tag impeach GEJ.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by EsanAyo001(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2014
if the election is free,APC will win they have perform well. sadif the election is free,APC will win they have perform well.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by scanp(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Hw I wish de bombed him self.... Rubbish APC....looser
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Decibel: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Wetin consign wit stomach infrastructure led government of Aregbe

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by ibkgab001: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2014
They killed people but they don't want to be killed ... For they shall be killed one day spiritually,politically and physically
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2014
I don't comment on Thursdays...especially on political matters.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by platz(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2014
who is fooling who..?
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by babsG(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2014
scanp: Hw I wish de bombed him self.... Rubbish APC....looser
u don't mean it. Co's it will end the lives of many of your brothers if u are lucky to be spared.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by LilPeezy(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:

#ImpeachGEJ
u r not making sense.....u sound lyk a kid wih no common sense......
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by na1raland: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: only a vulture will vote this useless and demonic party called apc

Chai! May God deliver u from this ignorance.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2014
na1raland:

Chai! May God deliver u from this ignorance.

and also your demented father
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by dejavski(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2014
LMAyedun: All they do best is allegations, petitions, accusations & counter-accusations... No plans or agenda in place for better Nigeria, No plans for job creation.

APC is a failed party.

Seems they don't know that they can be Charged for Treason. How can u bring up accusation without evidence. a Failed party indeed!

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by idris4eva(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2014
Y is all apc allegation always invove plot to kill..yseterday it was plot to kill buhari today now it was plot to kill aregbesola...na how many plot dey wan plot per day...dis APC sef no get beta ambition for jare cry

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2014
APC have a history of blackmailing other parties so am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by dguyindcorner(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2014
LMAyedun: All they do best is allegations, petitions, accusations & counter-accusations... No plans or agenda in place for better Nigeria, No plans for job creation.

APC is a failed party.

How many has Jonathan created?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijaw People Must Return To Fishing –orubebe / Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi / NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.