Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola (19293 Views)

Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by dguyindcorner(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: only a vulture will vote this useless and demonic party called apc

only a foolish man will not vote for Aregbesola and only a corrupt mind will vote for PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by dguyindcorner(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: only a vulture will vote this useless and demonic party called apc
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Btruth: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2014
My people are dying because of lack of knowledge. Imagine what is happening under the leadership of PDP in Nigeria, and yet, I can still read some fools fighting for more space for PDP. What has PDP achieve? Honestly, I needed a very straight answers from the PDP e-rats. People that are ranting and shouting....I consider them to be a slaves and Jonathan to be their slave master. People like me doesn't play politics around, we follow the facts. Fact is what is happening in Ogun state, after the 8 wasted years of Gbenga Daniel. Facts are what happen in Ekiti by Governor Fayemi, until the people decided to sell their birthright for bags of rice. Facts are what is happening in Osun state now....and yet, people are expected to ditch a respectable governor for a rogue. That is true. Omisore is rogue. A man that kill the former attorney general of this nation and nothing is not done to him? For PDP to parade both Fayose & Omisore as an aspirant is enough to signal to wise people that PDP is a party of rogues. Imagine, the likes of Olabode George as the godfather in the party. Anyway, a word is enough for the wise. PDP can continue with their intimidation, but they should all remember that nothing last forever.

2 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by jdilight(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:
don't vote party, vote individuals... let's make Nigeria a better place. please, as we go for election, put party affiliation or sympathy, religion and tribe aside, only then we will he good leaders and Nigeria will move forward

@topic, I believe GEJ can do anything to remain in power, he is power drunk... he doesn't mind impeaching all APC governors, and killing the ones he can't impeach

I always say GEJ is the chief commander of the armed forces of Boko Haram, he uses it for his political gain. yesterday he wanted to use them to kill Buhari...

you should have asked why with all resources at GEJ's disposal, he has done nothing to end the insurgency

#ImpeachGEJ

When I read comments like GEJ is power drunk, GEJ want to remain in power and so on. I begin to wonder if this GEJ has stayed up to 8 year and he is still looking for a third term. \

Those saying GEJ has not performed. Can you point out 3 things that all the northern ex leaders gave Nigeria during their time. All GEJ is trying to revitalize, are they not the ones that destroyed them: Power, Railway, Water, Road, Airport, Security, Arm forces etc. Nigerians are wiser now.

There is a proverb is igbo which says, "he who destroys what he earns today will never be rich tomorrow". That is what our ex leaders did to us and GEJ. GEJ is working, I don't expect you to see it because there are places for the blind in the society.

Bros vote your candidate, we will vote our candidate.

4 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Obiossy(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:
don't vote party, vote individuals... let's make Nigeria a better place. please, as we go for election, put party affiliation or sympathy, religion and tribe aside, only then we will he good leaders and Nigeria will move forward

@topic, I believe GEJ can do anything to remain in power, he is power drunk... he doesn't mind impeaching all APC governors, and killing the ones he can't impeach

I always say GEJ is the chief commander of the armed forces of Boko Haram, he uses it for his political gain. yesterday he wanted to use them to kill Buhari...

you should have asked why with all resources at GEJ's disposal, he has done nothing to end the insurgency

#ImpeachGEJ
you are the biggest fool alive..rat brain..reta.rd...thats jst buhari's plot to gain public symparthy..

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2014
dguyindcorner:

only a foolish man will not vote for Aregbesola and only a corrupt mind will vote for PDP.

and only a demented mind will say the above

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by dguyindcorner(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Billygee2u:
only a blind and deaf person can be deceived by the bunch of wolves in a party called APC.
watch the over exgerated and the photoshoped campaign crowd of Aregbeshola.
Since the day I saw the photoshoped crowd ,I knew that the party APC have a dubious plan.
To be vindicated of my thought ,look at the news now ,that there is alleged plan to assassinate Aregbeshola.
See another stage managed attempt to also kill Buhari.
My people Nigerians,wake up,We are no more in the stone age.We are in the era,that before the actor will get to the middle of his movie the wise will know the ending story .

if the photo is photoshopped, is the television too teleshopped?

God will open your eyes o.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Obiossy(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:

#ImpeachGEJ
you are the biggest fool alive..rat brain..reta.rd...thats jst buhari's plot to gain public sympathy..
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by tiribolad: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Who is Killing who gan an?
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Slickest(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Craze world
2 political parties, craze world
1 don dey rule since 1999, craze world
No change nd nothin new, craze world
Na 4 dier era dem pack 200 girls wey no sabi speak english, craze world
Anoda party dey claim say na dem fit do am
Say dey'll bring a better nigeria
But ma ppl no wan gree....craze world
Wetin ma ppl want?
Politics na I'm dey RUN TOWN lyk d artist wey sing Gallado!!! Craze world
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by dguyindcorner(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

and only a demented mind will say the above

I have said it before and I will sat it again, "PDP is the epitome of corruption in Nigeria"
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by jakiedudu(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:

#ImpeachGEJ
Say No To Janjaweedism.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2014
dguyindcorner:

I have said it before and I will sat it again, "APC is the epitome of corruption in Nigeria"

NOTED
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by RealSleek(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Kassidy4luv: ............. Loosers...........
supporters of APC########

Ndi ara,
Cowards
Only Sycophants Supports or listens to APC, they are so daft.

FACTS:
Buhari can neva rule Nigeria
PDP till buhari becomes a roman catholic Pope

PDP till Tinubu becomes an Evengelist

PDP till Aregbesola sings christian Hymn book

Aregbe actually preached from the bible @ a catholic retreat @ oke maria .
The man is unbiased to all religion , he respects all...pastor Adeboye, Christ Apostolic Church Wosem members can testify to this,even traditionalists are recognised nw in the state....so what u talking....
Igbo politics is a complicated one, I don't understand the hatred towards APC....they say islamization...is dt even possible...

its sad when people's life is ruled by emotions/sentiments and not logical reasoning
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by jakiedudu(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Freshpage: Everywhere in Naija is plot plot plot.
Everybody is a target target target. APC,PDP,INEC, EFCC etc... Are all shameless, selfish & bad institutions.
GEJ is a complete failure . The most failed president Naija has ever had. Chai!
What's this one saying?
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by elitehow: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
sammieguze: Another joke of the day

See The 9 Things You Didn’t Know About John Cena Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/583-9-things-you-didn-t-know-about-john-cena

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by udemzyudex(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:

#ImpeachGEJ
Forget about the vote for individual thing,its still thesame thing.
Whether you for for individual or not the party will always influence him.

Its better you put both into consideration,a better party and a good candidate.

Now the question is,do we have any good party and a good candidate that mean well for the country?
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by haymoney01(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire: APC IS CRYING AHEAD, for the following reasons:

1. Get public sympathy

2. Get bases of accusations if or when Aregbesola lose

3. They don't know the magic up the sleeves of the opposition, hence the foul cries.

THREE things are certain:

1. APC leaders knows they are no longer popular in SW

2. That Yoruba now HATE TINUbu for his greed and imposition

3. The SW voters are polarized and cannot vote anymore for Tinubu and his Enterprise LTD

Goodbyes to you from Osun, O' Aregbesola.

Goodbye TINubu from SW

GOODBYE APC
Mad Man... U dn come again
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by cococandy(f): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Na wa for this country sha.
No atom of respect for the president
Everyone opens their mouth to speak as it suits them.
Making heavy allegations without substantial proof.

Like we are all playing a game.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by ayomidegambari(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
I tink say all nairalanders wey dey comment 4 here, dem papa dey collect salary from jonathan or PDP sha,..dem tell una truth say jonathan won kill aregbesola..una say na lie..wait make in ton the dawm gun 2 ***..una go no wu in b by den..nonsense
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2014
haymoney01: Mad me... I dn come again

I can feel your madness 15.000km away. undecided
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by cococandy(f): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
I tire o.
I know the guy is not hundred percent and he's not like them tough former military leaders.
But if they had given him support from the beginning and put away all the schemes to rock the foundations of this nation,he would have done better than he is doing now.
Even with all the distractions,he's still trying.
jdilight:

When I read comments like GEJ is power drunk, GEJ want to remain in power and so on. I begin to wonder if this GEJ has stayed up to 8 year and he is still looking for a third term. \

Those saying GEJ has not performed. Can you point out 3 things that all the northern ex leaders gave Nigeria during their time. All GEJ is trying to revitalize, are they not the ones that destroyed them: Power, Railway, Water, Road, Airport, Security, Arm forces etc. Nigerians are wiser now.

There is a proverb is igbo which says, "he who destroys what he earns today will never be rich tomorrow". That is what our ex leaders did to us and GEJ. GEJ is working, I don't expect you to see it because there are places for the blind in the society.

Bros vote your candidate, we will vote our candidate.

2 Likes

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by morefire: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Kaspersky licence for multiuser is about 7k and you want to sell 1 licence for 10k. You must be an APC member.

LMFAO.. THIS GOT ME ROLLING MEHN.... BUT CALM DOWN NOW THE NIGGA SAID 5 SYSTEMS...

oya guy you self talk how much last
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Abdulazeez296(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2014
samalive: I believe PDP is wiser than what APC is thinking. They have other means to get a victory in this forth coming poll. Although I am not sure it would be honest means, but, sadly, PDP will rule the day again as they did in Ekiti.
If pdp should ever rule for osun then osun citizen na mumu and they no want beta tinz for their life.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by ZUBY77(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Kaspersky licence for multiuser is about 7k and you want to sell 1 licence for 10k. You must be an APC member.

He must be from Nnewi
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by apolonius(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2014
cococandy: I tire o.
I know the guy is not hundred percent and he's not like them tough former military leaders.
But if they had given him support from the beginning and put away all the schemes to rock the foundations of this nation,he would have done better than he is doing now.
Even with all the distractions,he's still trying.

How is he trying?In the way he has failed to perform the primary duty of government which is security? In the loans taken from China to upgrade our airports that are still glorified hangers?Is it in 'spending' 1 trillion Naira in fighting Boko Haram this year alone without any significant progress?

He is trying in the about 500 Billion Naira the NNPC has looted unaccounted for?What of the 20 Billion Dollars Sanusi accused them of looting that led to his sack?Is the audit report ready?The Billions Diezani has spent parabulating the globe in chartered jets,are these pennies that she should still be there?Making Tompolo so rich with the waterways contract which is NIMASA's original role?These are few of the indices of his failed leadership.

Now ANY of these amounts can change the fate of a serious country. Not just him,we have no leaders anywhere in Nigeria.

Abeg,make we no start to debate this guy.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by tall2ce(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2014
propaganda and pls let us PDP a chance and say no to voting a governor for a second term because it is den dey start fumbling
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by tofam3k3(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2014
and PDP is better right?
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by gingger(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:

#ImpeachGEJ

wat do u know abt politics? can u back up ur accusations against GEJ
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by cococandy(f): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2014
I don't debate Nigerian politics because to me all of them politicians are the same.

I've not even said he's the ideal president any country can have. Far from it.
All I know is that compared to the others before him(except obasanjo) he's doing the job to a reasonable extent. Just that everyone is fixated on the negatives.

If there's one thing I know it is that APC is not better than PDP so they should stop disturbing us with their hypocritical 'change'
They are all birds of a feather.

Besides there's only so much security you can give to people who don't want it.

My opinion is that he's not a bad person. Definitely not as tough as I'd like him to be but he's not evil
apolonius:

How is he trying?In the way he has failed to perform the primary duty of government which is security? In the loans taken from China to upgrade our airports that are still glorified hangers?Is it in 'spending' 1 trillion Naira in fighting Boko Haram this year alone without any significant progress?

He is trying in the about 500 Billion Naira the NNPC has looted unaccounted for?What of the 20 Billion Dollars Sanusi accused them of looting that led to his sack?Is the audit report ready?The Billions Diezani has spent parabulating the globe in chartered jets,are these pennies that she should still be there?Making Tompolo so rich with the waterways contract which is NIMASA's original role?These are few of the indices of his failed leadership.

Now ANY of these amounts can change the fate of a serious country. Not just him,we have no leaders anywhere in Nigeria.

Abeg,make we no start to debate this guy.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2014
tofam3k3:
and PDP is better right?

i pledge for personality not party

apc you are clamouring is the same old pdp member there.

apc and pdp is just a brand name thats what some mofoss won't understand the most important thing is the people that are in that brand name.

ok when atiku elrufai Amaechi etc are in pdp they are corrupt niggas but in apc they are saints huh?

you see una life so hypocritical in nature.

mr politics of bigotry is the bane in Nigeria and i doubt it will ever stop
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by apolonius(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2014
cococandy: I don't debate Nigerian politics because to me all of them politicians are the same.

I've not even said he's the ideal president any country can have. Far from it.
All I know is that compared to the others before him(except obasanjo) he's doing the job to a reasonable extent. Just that everyone is fixated on the negatives.

If there's one thing I know it is that APC is not better than PDP so they should stop disturbing us with their hypocritical 'change'
They are all birds of a feather.

Besides there's only so much security you can give to people who don't want it.

My opinion is that he's not a bad person. Definitely not as tough as I'd like him to be but he's not evil

On security,the late Azzazi who was his confidante and should know better as a National Adviser did announce the PDP as its source and nurse. Mr President too also announce Boko Haram as members of his government. How does it become a 'them' thing dear?

From the trillions looted in the name of subsidy claims by many oil companies-e.g.Sea Petroleum claimed about 475 Billion Naira on what it never supplied-and the failure in decisively dealing with this and many other corruption instances including the earlier mentioned,Mr President is rather courting than fighting his corrupt acolytes. How do I mean?

Well,Tukur's family oil company ran by his son claimed over 200 Billion Naira on fuel they never supplied,same did Ahmadu Ali's family company ran by his son too. However,while the former was PDP chair,he has since emerged as NRC chair and a global Ambassador-at-large Jona made him;the latter has led PPRC,NUC board,South East Health Delivery with his man-slapping and now disgraced wife,and Jona's key choice to rep the PDP at the last National Conference.

Now,what employment creation machinery has this government set up?Millions are unemployed and staying aggressive crime workers and actors. Is this a serious government?

He knew the challenges and problems of the country when he begged and campaigned to be voted in,what clear things has he done to tackle them with all the resources and authority his office give him?

Democracy yields no quality dividends without power transfer and transition. Transition purifies democracy of its personality-centred growth culture and encourage the strengthening of its public institutions. The PDP has not delivered the core fuel for a progressive nation-building for us since 1999,let there be a transition. Personally,I see some of these APC guys as more progressive,patriotic and serious than anyone in the PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate / 13 Political Parties Plan Merger / Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.