Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola (19191 Views)

Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Ijobaorun(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2014
LMAyedun: All they do best is allegations, petitions, accusations & counter-accusations... No plans or agenda in place for better Nigeria, No plans for job creation.
Don't mind those 'Anti Productive Candidates' (APC), if they had won Ekiti election, their thiefnubabaric masters would been saying different things by now.

APC is a failed party.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by mizzy007(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:
don't vote party, vote individuals... let's make Nigeria a better place. please, as we go for election, put party affiliation or sympathy, religion and tribe aside, only then we will he good leaders and Nigeria will move forward

@topic, I believe GEJ can do anything to remain in power, he is power drunk... he doesn't mind impeaching all APC governors, and killing the ones he can't impeach

I always say GEJ is the chief commander of the armed forces of Boko Haram, he uses it for his political gain. yesterday he wanted to use them to kill Buhari...

you should have asked why with all resources at GEJ's disposal, he has done nothing to end the insurgency

#ImpeachGEJ
Gbam!!! Pdp since 1999 and yet we r still callin dem bak? Let's see Apc's capacity so we can compare... I dnt support a one party system of government. We nid competition odawise d monopoly of power pdp wil mak us face wil b deadly. Dat jonathan z even doin d little his doin z cause of apc pressure. Even America we imitate has 'democrates n d republicans'
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Skales hangs out with Sisqo,Joe & Keith Sweat in Atlanta [PHOTOS]

Shake Body crooner who is in Atlanta hit the club and partied with Sisqo,Joe and Keith Sweat

SEE MORE : http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/07/skales-hangs-out-with-sisqojoe-keith.html

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by cococandy(f): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2014
Which of the APc guys do you think is patriotic?

I'll solidly be behind any serious opposition party that truly champions change.
Afterall I was born into PDP and I haven't seen much come out of it since my birth.
The folks in APC now are still the same ones who were in PDP and helped keep this country in the state that it currently is.

I have a very hard time vouching for the sincerity of this APC.
Not with all the circus acts they bring to the table.
How have they shown they are different from PDP?
apolonius:

On security,the late Azzazi who was his confidante and should know better as a National Adviser did announce the PDP as its source and nurse. Mr President too also announce Boko Haram as members of his government. How does it become a 'them' thing dear?

From the trillions looted in the name of subsidy claims by many oil companies-e.g.Sea Petroleum claimed about 475 Billion Naira on what it never supplied-and the failure in decisively dealing with this and many other corruption instances including the earlier mentioned,Mr President is rather courting than fighting his corrupt acolytes. How do I mean?

Well,Tukur's family oil company ran by his son claimed over 200 Billion Naira on fuel they never supplied,same did Ahmadu Ali's family company ran by his son too. However,while the former was PDP chair,he has since emerged as NRC chair and a global Ambassador-at-large Jona made him;the latter has led PPRC,NUC board,South East Health Delivery with his man-slapping and now disgraced wife,and Jona's key choice to rep the PDP at the last National Conference.

Now,what employment creation machinery has this government set up?Millions are unemployed and staying aggressive crime workers and actors. Is this a serious government?

He knew the challenges and problems of the country when he begged and campaigned to be voted in,what clear things has he done to tackle them with all the resources and authority his office give him?

Democracy yields no quality dividends without power transfer and transition. Transition purifies democracy of its personality-centred growth culture and encourage the strengthening of its public institutions. The PDP has not delivered the core fuel for a progressive nation-building for us since 1999,let there be a transition. Personally,I see some of these APC guys as more progressive,patriotic and serious than anyone in the PDP.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by winiwini: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
BROTHERS! NAIJA WAS BETTER WHEN THEY WERE THERE! I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE CORRUPT, BUT THEY WONT MAKE ALL THE MASSES CORRUPT. THEN, WE HAD GOOD ROADS, GOOD ELECTRICITY, GOOD TAP WATER, GOOD TIDIES, AND FEW VALUED MONEY.... BUT NOW, WE HAVE MORE MONEY...I MEAN MORE VALUELESS MONEY
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by POG007: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Still Laughing...Lagos APC: PDP has taught us a lesson in Ekiti: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/586-lagos-apc-pdp-has-taught-us-a-lesson-in-ekiti
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by molas02: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2014
ote.........talk base on fact, u beliv Gej can kill....as he kill one of ur family?
Aregbe and his party execuyive needs to be arrest for deformation of character against Mr. President......so dat they can show dere exhibit..........if nt for Nig can any1 try talk nonsence against dere president in even Ghana
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by samuel900(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2014
LMAyedun: All they do best is allegations, petitions, accusations & counter-accusations... No plans or agenda in place for better Nigeria, No plans for job creation.

APC is a failed party.

You urself don fail. Now i believe Soyinka...that 80% of Nigerians are illiterates. Let's see where PDP lead us to
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by molas02: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2014
mizzy007: Gbam!!! Pdp since 1999 and yet we r still callin dem bak? Let's see Apc's capacity so we can compare... I dnt support a one party system of government. We nid competition odawise d monopoly of power pdp wil mak us face wil b deadly. Dat jonathan z even doin d little his doin z cause of apc pressure. Even America we imitate has 'democrates n d republicans'
Do ur homework wela b4 u com here...
he b lik say mak i giv u dirty slap cus wat u said is very meaningless
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by samuel900(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2014
molas02: ote.........talk base on fact, u beliv Gej can kill....as he kill one of ur family?
Aregbe and his party execuyive needs to be arrest for deformation of character against Mr. President......so dat they can show dere exhibit..........if nt for Nig can any1 try talk nonsence against dere president in even Ghana

shut ur fucking mouth. do u people think at all? u are saying rubbish because none of ur family member die in bomb blast, for how long are we going to support GEJ who careless about the killings in the North
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by fabregas04(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2014
APCccc, I beg bone their matter, always in need of cheap popularity. 2d pple osun, I'd advise u vote individual and not party. Both Aregbe and omisore are statemen, if u tink Aregbe deserves a 2nd time, so be it, and if u tink omisore can do better if given d chance, so be it. Don't let anyone frm Lag or Aso rock blindfold u. U re d one dat wld live wt ur decision.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Abagworo(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2014
fabregas04: APCccc, I beg bone their matter, always in need of cheap popularity. 2d pple osun, I'd advise u vote individual and not party. Both Aregbe and omisore are statemen, if u tink Aregbe deserves a 2nd time, so be it, and if u tink omisore can do better if given d chance, so be it. Don't let anyone frm Lag or Aso rock blindfold u. U re d one dat wld live wt ur decision.

I came to know Omisore when he was accused in the killing of Bola Ige. Till date it is widely believed in Osun that he has a hand in the murder.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by shilexholly(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Una won remove obama brain giv jona.......
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by mizzy007(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2014
molas02:
Do ur homework wela b4 u com here...
he b lik say mak i giv u dirty slap cus wat u said is very meaningless
I don't blame u mr slapper. Ur simply living ur age! And also followin d violent footsteps of ur leaders. Zoombie!
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by onyeuka: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Rubbish.... APC nonsense party
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by apolonius(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2014
cococandy: Which of the APc guys do you think is patriotic?

I'll solidly be behind any serious opposition party that truly champions change.
Afterall I was born into PDP and I haven't seen much come out of it since my birth.
The folks in APC now are still the same ones who were in PDP and helped keep this country in the state that it currently is.

I have a very hard time vouching for the sincerity of this APC.
Not with all the circus acts they bring to the table.
How have they shown they are different from PDP?

This answers why I will settle for the APC. Please,keep an open mind and ignore all the propaganda and politics on both ends and read.

Jagadan:though comprehensively corrupt,but this guy has consciously kept Nigeria from the abyss that a one-party state is. With the Afenifere politics of adoption of Obj that wrecked the AD in 2003,this guy will win the sole trophy of keeping the West and some parts of the South East and South South within the spotlight of national politics.But even Cardinal Macinkus said the Catholic Church is not ran on 'Hail Mary' alone. If you think politics is not some exceptionally expensive shit ask the Koch brothers how much they have spent keeping the Republican party a competitive one in America.

He again has thrown up some guys who have done some MODEST things around. Fashola in the first class;then Aregbe,Ekiti,Ajimobi and Amosun in the second class.Throw away the baby with the dirty bath water?smiley

Buhari: held the highest posts in Nigeria with only a house in Kaduna,Daura and a little one with a loan from Unity Bank only 4 years ago in Abuja. Until the insecurity became wholesale,this guy drove himself around.

Now,this fearless man is one man who can lead a reparation and very comprehensive laundry of Naija from corruption. I was at the Law school in Abuja with his daughter,Jona's recently married girl and the kids of some governors. It will interest you to know the opulence all showed but Buhari's. She had a little merc wagon to the convoys of the others. She even failed Bar 1 exams even while living in the home of the second highest ranking official of the law school.smiley

Kwankwaso: Kano today has the best infrastructure for pre-university education which is free,and all Kano indigenes studying in unis across the world are funded by the state. The governor goes on tour to check on them from Babcock and Bells unis in Ogun to the US and the UK. Over 80 percent of his annual budget goes to development with over 55 percent going into education.

Kano boasts some quality infrastructure than most states in Nigeria. The governor is also building 3 new cities of Amanabo,Kwankwassiya and one other-87 percent completed-to decongest Kano metropolis.

Sam Nda-Isaiah: he is visionary,angry and a leader anyday who as a pharmacist started and runs Leadership newspaper. His monday column in same espouses the most visionary ideas that I know of in transforming Nigeria.

He is an APC presidential candidate,and he is such a guy for Nigeria's heart.

El-Rufa: I left him to the last because he has no political ambition. For a start,please read Olusegun Adeniyi's column in Thisday newspaper today on how the present pension reforms and PenCom came about. A tribute to this highly misunderstood man.

Also,check who co-ordinated the Obj government's telecom reforms that has brought us civilization and jobs. Yes,it was this short man as BPE chair and secretary of the privatization processing unit. I have used others for your objective assessment of this guy,but his Accidental Public Servant memoir is a book I will recommend to every Nigerian. Let go of the propaganda and read it,it will enlighten and shock you more than anything ever written on Nigeria.

More importantly,from the days of Jerry Useni as minister of the FCT till now,El-Rufai has made Abuja a real national capital. Painful consequences for a loud few it had,but his legacies remain visible everywhere. Abuja moved from being a dustbin to a citadel of development and modern metropolis. From its transportation to its infrastructure,from its sanitization to its economic opening. This guy did much.

The poor cried as his victims,but even Ahmadu Ali as PDP chair and Ezeife as Obj's political adviser had their houses demolished! Ibori's house in Yakubu Gowon crescent was on the next list before this guy and Ribadu,whom I have left out as I am tired of typing,were sent off by Yar'Adua whose emergence they facilitated.

By the way,the replacement of Odili with Mr Jonathan as Yar'Adua's running mate was done by Ribadu and El-Rufai pressuring Obj in the wee hours of the day Yar'adua emerged as PDP candidate.

Some perspective on the propaganda,politics and fate of the APC and its leaders!smiley
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by roxell120(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: only a vulture will vote this useless and demonic party called apc
they just developed a new crying skill lately
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2014
roxell120: they just developed a new crying skill lately
na their wahala
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by roxell120(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2014
disloman: U no sabi politics at all.
abeg politician biko politicate them
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by smartz53: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2014
talk2smat: The All Progressives Congress has petitioned President Goodluck Jonathan over an alleged plot to assassinate Governor Rauf Aregbesola.

Also, the party alleged that the Peoples Democratic Party was planning to arrest its notable leaders ahead of the August 9 governorship electionThe Chairman of the APC in Osun State, Mr. Adelowo Adebiyi, said this in Osogbo on Wednesday at a press conference. The news conference also had in attendance the state secretary of the APC, Mr. Adegboyega Famodun; Director of Publicity, Research and Strategy, Mr. Kunle Oyatomi; and a leader of the party, Alhaji Fatai Oyedele. Adebiyi, who read the allegations to journalists, said the letter was written to Jonathan in order to officially inform him of the situation.

The party alleged that the PDP was working to fraudulently hijack power in the state by using fake soldiers and collaborate with the Independent National Electoral Commission to capture the state through dubious means. According to the APC chairman, the refusal of INEC to use electronic card readers for the Osun governorship poll was a plan to allow the PDP to manipulate the process of the election.

The letter read in part, “The President should order his party (PDP) to halt any plan to violently rig the August 9 governorship election through the undemocratic process of militarising the state and terrorising its citizens with thugs dressed in military camouflage shortly before, during and after the election.“It perhaps may interest Mr. President that top on the PDP hit list of party elders for assassination is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, the incumbent governor of Osun.” But the Publicity Secretary of the PDP in the state, Mr. Bola Ajao, described the allegations as unfounded.

Ajao said that the APC was already preparing an alibi for its impending defeat at the poll.He said, “This allegation is too pedestrian, it is fake and it is obvious that they are fabrications which they intend to put forward to justify their impending disgrace. “This is another ploy in their sinking ship diplomacy. The Presidency of Nigeria for Jonathan and the governorship of Osun State for (Senator Iyiola) Omisore is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.”

Credit:http://www.punchng.com/politics/apc-petitions-jonathan-alleges-plot-to-kill-aregbesola/
. Stupid set of People. Baseless story.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by smartz53: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2014
mizzy007: Gbam!!! Pdp since 1999 and yet we r still callin dem bak? Let's see Apc's capacity so we can compare... I dnt support a one party system of government. We nid competition odawise d monopoly of power pdp wil mak us face wil b deadly. Dat jonathan z even doin d little his doin z cause of apc pressure. Even America we imitate has 'democrates n d republicans'
. It seems u are an APC member. I thought u were a neutral person when I started reading what u posted. Along the line I noticed dt u re biased towards APC which makes ur write up baseless.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
See them here in armoured car on 3rd mainland bridge, APC the evil on Nigerian soil. Yesterday they shot the first Nigerian-American film, with Buhari being the actor(Anold Swarlznigger).
I rember the first time they cried this hopelessly, laying so many allegations, they end loosing in Anambra. Meanwhile, they have lost again, this time in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by smartz53: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2014
samuel900:

shut ur fucking mouth. do u people think at all? u are saying rubbish because none of ur family member die in bomb blast, for how long are we going to support GEJ who careless about the killings in the North
. I think u re the one to shut ur mouth. If it was another party that is ruling the Country. So far as the person ruling is not from the north, this would still countinue. For hw long are the Northerners going to rule us? Nigeria is 53 years and out of those years the Northerners. Have ruled us for 38 years. So what the hell is wrong with them. Na only dem suppose they rule or do they think they are superior to other tribe in the Country?

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by mizzy007(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2014
smartz53: . It seems u are an APC member. I thought u were a neutral person when I started reading what u posted. Along the line I noticed dt u re biased towards APC which makes ur write up baseless.
I dnt surpport any polical party buh I dnt judge frm one angle... Wanna see d oda side of d coin.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bumtos(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
If war should start now can you bear it? Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by zizoo36: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: only a vulture will vote this useless and demonic party called apc
I believe ur Pastor(s) told u that.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by bloodykiller: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
zizoo36: I believe ur Pastor(s) told u that.

like your imam told you

1 Like

Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Oahray: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
APC is PDP. PDP is APC. Blind opposition is hypocrisy. Democracy is an illusion.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by Onyiido: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
shocked
GeneralShepherd:

Kaspersky licence for multiuser is about 7k and you want to sell 1 licence for 10k. You must be an APC member.
. shocked cheesy
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by UpLoyo: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2014

81 likes from where grin Very fishy, you don't even have that many people that have read this crap. I guess it's81 brain dead patients. This is the main reason why a dislike button should be added to this forum. So no one has to respond to all these paid jobless m0rons who have nothing to say that to jump on anything pdp.
Re: APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola by akumada1: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe:
don't vote party, vote individuals... let's make Nigeria a better place. please, as we go for election, put party affiliation or sympathy, religion and tribe aside, only then we will he good leaders and Nigeria will move forward

@topic, I believe GEJ can do anything to remain in power, he is power drunk... he doesn't mind impeaching all APC governors, and killing the ones he can't impeach

I always say GEJ is the chief commander of the armed forces of Boko Haram, he uses it for his political gain. yesterday he wanted to use them to kill Buhari...

you should have asked why with all resources at GEJ's disposal, he has done nothing to end the insurgency

#ImpeachGEJ
you started ur comment well bt @last you end it with rubish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) / Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa / Just In: I’m Not In Abuja, But Monitoring - Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.