Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Delta State Is The Most Polluted Environment In The Country – Idodo-umeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Is The Most Polluted Environment In The Country – Idodo-umeh (449 Views)

Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman / Niger Delta: World’s Most Polluted Region (PICTURES) / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Is The Most Polluted Environment In The Country – Idodo-umeh by pmonni(m): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2014
—-DELTA–Dr. Idodo-Umeh praying for Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege Omonigho Oniovosa

An educationist and a former Commissioner in the defunct Bendel State, Dr. George Idodo-Umeh has described Delta State as the State with the highest concentration of pollution in the country.

Dr. Idodo-Umeh while playing host to a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship aspirant in the 2015 General Election, Obaisi Ovie Omo-Agege who had paid him a consultative visit ahead of the election, charged Omo-Agege that aside from unemployment and security in the State, he should ensure that environmental safety should be his priority.

According to him, “Crime is fallout of the level of unemployment in the country today. The rich seems to be sleeping, but they actually are not due to the high level of crime as a result of the unemployment.”

Liking Omo-Agege to the Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the former Commissioner applauded commended him for his passion and desire to continue on the developmental programs of Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan.

Speaking earlier, Omo-Agege while extolling the educational contribution of Idodo-Umeh said, “I grew up reading your books and it is based on this that I told myself that, you being an educationist and a political leader, I must consult you on my political aspirations for our State.”

Source http://www.advocateng.com/delta-state-is-the-most-polluted-environment-in-the-country-idodo-umeh/

(1) (Reply)

First Class Graduate, Five Others Arrested Over Internet Fraud / Confab Report Ready For Debate Aug 13 / US Wins Legal Control Of Abacha’s Half-billion Dollars Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.