Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. (2243 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2014
The other day,the bombers missed the late Ado Bayero by the whiskers..They bombed the convoy of Murtala Nyako when the latter was on his way back to Yola from an official visit.Their target Murtala Nyako escaped unhurt.

They couldn't kill David Mark when he visited the south east.Yesterday, an attempt was made on Buhari's life but he escaped unhurt.

[size=13pt] But when they want to bomb hapless citizens,when they want to bomb commuters,these never-do-well(s) never miss their target.[/size]

Suicide bombers my foot!

15 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by busuyem: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Who are the targets? Who are the peolple that trigger terrorism? Many questions to ask
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by lionduke(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2014
that is arrangee suicide bombers.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2014
busuyem: Who are the targets? Who are the peolple that trigger terrorism? Many questions to ask
We only get to know their targets whenever they strike.When they bombed Nyanya bus park,their target were the innocent citizens.When they bombed police headquarters in Abuja, their target were the officers and men of the police force.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014
You PDP e-rats won't stop amazing me with your stupidity. Its no longer a staged managed action film by Buhari,truly you now believe there was an attempt on his life by the bombers whether the target was missed or not.

Whom God has given divine protection,no man can kill!

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2014
i am not in any way implying that Buhari and others should have been killed.God forbid.....But my question is why do they always miss target when they want to shoot/bomb top politicians?

13 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Firefire(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Satan will punish the sponsors one day, just one day. embarassed

some useless elements here take joy in seeing blood and quick to point fingers. Devil has your name. angry
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2014
GEJ probably ain't ready to reveal himself as the real sponsor yet..

I am sorry to say, the North is still very backward in their thinking.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Something is fishing in this country General owoye
azazi revealed the real source of boko haram menace He was sacked and later killed. Gov nyako wrote a memo about Jonathan Genocide against Northern states, He was impeached. General Buhari cautioned the C in C and urged him to be a law abiding GCFR, the next we are going to hear is an assasination attempt on the General's life. U can impeach Nyako, u can sack and kill Azazi, u can attack Buhari, but u can never impeach
d truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: You PDP e-rats won't stop amazing me with your stupidity. Its no longer a staged managed action film by Buhari,truly you now believe there was an attempt on his life by the bombers whether the target was missed or not.

Whom God has given divine protection,no man can kill!
By now you should have known that this is a forum with mixed multitudes.And don't be surprised that someone will emerge with a conspiracy theory that Buhari stage managed the bomb attacks on himself.

This is akin to a case where a man would kidnap his own son and then pay a ransom for his son's release.

But on a second thought,that APC is the mastermind behind this bomb attack on Buhari cannot be ruled out,this is because APC represents anything but good.It's possible they stage managed this attack in order to score petty political goal.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire: Satan will punish the sponsors one day, just one day. embarassed

some useless elements here take joy in seeing blood and quick to point fingers. Devil has your name. angry

Now you need Satan eh?

If you want His help, stop insulting Him.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Neyoor: Something is fishing in this country General owoye
azazi revealed the real source of boko haram menace He was sacked and later killed. Gov nyako wrote a memo about Jonathan Genocide against Northern states, He was impeached. General Buhari cautioned the C in C and urged him to be a law abiding GCFR, the next we are going to hear is an assasination attempt on the General's life. U can impeach Nyako, u can sack and kill Azazi, u can attack Buhari, but u can never impeach
d truth!!!
Is this the way you do your analysis? Are you not a conspiracy theorist?
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2014
Neyoor: Something is fishing in this country General owoye
d truth!!!
15000likes!
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by bloodykiller: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2014
i love how this idumuose guy thinks

not every body is a bloody mugu like this apc mofoss
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Firefire(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Now you need Satan eh?

If you want His help, stop insulting Him.

undecided
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by bloodykiller: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: 15000likes!
my bitchh

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by ajani1978(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Gej must account for all these bomb blast here and there in this country
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
If the federal government wants to setup Buhari and kill him,it's an easy job folks.what are we even saying,was it not the same Buhari that sedated Umaru Dikko and put him in a crater unconscious to be ferried to Nigeria.Were it not for the british police who foiled the attempt,nobody would have known how Umaru Dikko got to Nigeria because the govt of the day would not have told us how they got umaru Dikko.
Would govt tell us that Dikko was drugged and shipped into the country? What you will see on tthe pages of newspapers would be a different story.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
idumuose:
Is this the way you do your analysis? Are you not a conspiracy theorist?

Tackle the message and not the sender. Is it a lie? Justify yourself.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Decibel: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
cheesy wink
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2014
Gen. Buhari is never worried, because while he is aware of those ingrates who keep linking him with Boko Haram, he is also much acquainted with the million others - both Christians and Muslims, Northerners and Southerners who stand firm in his support. Because to those gullible and shallow minded ingrates, even if the General carries a sword, match to Sambisa Forest, behead Shekau, he's still likely to be call Boko Haram sponsor. Come to think of it, this is the Buhari who was never able to single-handedly sponsor up to 50% of any of his presidential campaign. Yet, they'll tell you he is the one sponsoring the insurgency that is forcing pulling the federal government to borrow $1 billion to curtail. But when Buhari threatened to sue those
linking him BH somewhere in May this year, the
President quickly went to as far as referring to the
General as a true compatriot, peace advocate and a
national father - apologising indirectly. Only God knows what would have happened to this country, had their boys succeeded in assassinating the General yesterday, here in Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Neyoor:

Tackle the message and not the sender. Is it a lie? Justify yourself.
Accusing the govt of being behind the attempt on Buhari's life is petty.This is govt we r talking about.With the army,police,sss,nia,etc under their firm control,killing Buhari would be as easy as a governor embezzling N1m if they really want to take him out.

Give me another theory please.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: i love how this idumuose guy thinks

not every body is a bloody mugu like this apc mofoss
he was once like you. Insulting everyone without making meaningful comments. Since his picture was exposed and we found out he is indeed a grown man with kids,he suddenly changed his character and stopped being immature.
I hope you will change too and stop being a nuisance on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2014
idumuose:
Accusing the govt of being behind the attempt on Buhari's life is petty.This is govt we r talking about.With the army,police,sss,nia,etc under their firm control,killing Buhari would be as easy as a governor embezzling N1m if they really want to take him out.
Give me another theory please.

So u're among those people that believe F.G can only assasinate with the help of Khaki boys. Haba! In this 21st century. That's ancient days mentality when coup was rampant. This is the era of terrorism, so wake up bro.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by bloodykiller: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: he was once like you. Insulting everyone without making meaningful comments. Since his picture was exposed and we found out he is indeed a grown man with kids,he suddenly changed his character and stopped being immature.

yes but only when you stop being sentimental in vital issues
MY LOVE

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by truth4meal(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2014
I believe more than ever before in this country - criminals, assassins, and politicians now have what to hide behind after perpetrating their devilish chores. Everything is easier blamed on BH than investigated. You can't rule out other evil elements at work in some cases in this whole crisis just that police shallow investigations can't unravel this fact. BH has successful killed both politicians and non-politicians, male and female, Muslims and Christians - saying they always miss politicians after GMB escaped an attempt on his life is impertinent. You are trickily wishing the man died or at least BH should have at least succeeded this time.
God forbid anything happen to the General some of you will still say its staged.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Theflint1(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Neyoor:

So u're among those people that believe F.G can only assasinate with the help of Khaki boys. Haba! In this 21st century. That's ancient days mentality when coup was rampant. This is the era of terrorism, so wake up bro.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Theflint1(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: he was once like you. Insulting everyone without making meaningful comments. Since his picture was exposed and we found out he is indeed a grown man with kids,he suddenly changed his character and stopped being immature.
his will come soonest...mark my words
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2014
idumuose: If the federal government wants to setup Buhari and kill him,it's an easy job folks.what are we even saying,was it not the same Buhari that sedated Umaru Dikko and put him in a crater unconscious to be ferried to Nigeria.Were it not for the british police who foiled the attempt,nobody would have known how Umaru Dikko got to Nigeria because the govt of the day would not have told us how they got umaru Dikko.
Would govt tell us that Dikko was drugged and shipped into the country? What you will see on tthe pages of newspapers would be a different story.
did dikko flee from investigation or not? Dikko is now a saint? The way you people twist history is funny.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2014
If you believe that picture theory posted by your gang member then you can believe anything.Your boyfriend must be having a field day cheating on you and getting away with it because he knows what a dumbo he calls his girlfriend.i don't like unstable folks cos they can sellout without giving a warning.

You are a lady that is tossed to and fro by every wind of political doctrine,unstable and gullible.And stop lying about your state of origin.Even orland owoh can speak igbo.

I am even surprised you are posting on my thread as you hv previously promised to not ever respond to any of my comments...... See why i said you are unstable as your party?

I appeal to you to avoid my thread the same way you will avoid progress and fresh air whenever you see one.i also appeal to you to stamp out the 'tumour' of unstableness.thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
idumuose:
If you believe that picture theory posted by your gang member then you can believe anything.Your boyfriend must be having a field day cheating on you and getting away with it because he knows what a dumbo he calls his girlfriend.i don't like unstable folks cos they can sellout without giving a warning.

You are a lady that is tossed to and fro by every wind of political doctrine,unstable and gullible.And stop lying about your state of origin.Even orland owoh can speak igbo.

I am even surprised you are posting on my thread as you hv previously promised to not ever respond to any of my comments...... See why i said you are unstable as your party?

I appeal to you to avoid my thread the same way you will avoid progress and fresh air whenever you see one.i also appeal to you to stamp out the 'tumour' of unstableness.thank you.
oh please STFU! You should be happy I graced your thread even though your post reeks of stupidity.
Now,stick to your thread and don't derail further!

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
did dikko flee from investigation or not? Dikko is now a saint? The way you people twist history is funny.
Obiagelli i'm surprised at your logic here.If Umaro dikko was a wanted man,why did not buhari go through the normal diplomatic channel in order to have dikko extradited to Nigeria instead of going through that shameful and gangster like way of ferrying dikko back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) / Ogun To Fund 47.23 Per Cent Of 2015 Budget With IGR / New York Times Top Global Story Predicts Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.