Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce (3584 Views)

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama? / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce by ochejoseph(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Some say he was not really starring at Beyonce's back side ,some say it a'int Beyonce at all, take a look and draw your conclusions !

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2014/07/what-should-michelle-do-to-obama-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce by phabulous88(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
You allowed me to waste my MB

4 Likes

Re: Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce by mrking3(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
phabulous88: For allowing me to waste my MB, may you never be issued a US visa angry
haba! Na by force to click ni? Are you a Fresher on Nairaland? Haven't you seen post much worst than this? Granted some post can be very annoying! But His post isn't that bad to warrant such ill luck you're wishing him!!! Get a life bro!! Don't bring your badluck to Nairaland! Only God knows how many times you've been denied Visa!!

1 Like

Re: Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce by Kanwulia: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nothing of course.
Na crime to "CHECK ON IT"? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu-GHmdfKE4
Re: Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce by Arosa(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
@op na so Beyonce look like for your eye?
Re: Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce by Igbanibo: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
That wasn't Beyoncé in the picture where he is ogling the woman's backside.
Re: Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce by omenka(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Since when did Beyonce start attending G8 summits?? What a useless post. This is a big low for you Oche.
Re: Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce by SpaceGoat: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce by phabulous88(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
mrking3: haba! Na by force to click ni? Are you a Fresher on Nairaland? Haven't you seen post much worst than this? Granted some post can be very annoying! But His post isn't that bad to warrant such ill luck you're wishing him!!! Get a life bro!! Don't bring your badluck to Nairaland! Only God knows how many times you've been denied Visa!!

See beef! Na wetin na? Person wey I yab know say NL yabbing na just for fun, you just carry your mouth dey yarn gibberish. And at the risk of sounding immodest, I've lived, studied and worked abroad - Houston, California & across the UK; and never was I denied a visa, never! So take your time grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Omisore Is Leading In Nine Local Government Areas / Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State / Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.