Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Eya. Why Did The Nigerian Lady Stamp On My Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eya. Why Did The Nigerian Lady Stamp On My Heart? (633 Views)

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eya. Why Did The Nigerian Lady Stamp On My Heart? by OluwaOluwa: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
I met a Nigerian lady a while back in Nigeria. I was suspicious, but we got along very well. I liked her, she seemed to like me. I do not toast many women, but I tell her my feelings. She is on and off like a tap. She tell me that she wants me to return, that she loves me too. Then she says that she has a partner that she does not want a future with me.

She has strung me along and strung me along and kept my hopes alive. I said that I may return, but I need time to think and plan. I needed to see if her intentions were honest and true. But she refuses to talk much on the phone. Only enough to keep my hopes alive.

Then she ask for gifts and money. All of a sudden I realise. She has been treating me like a mugu all along. She wants me sending her money while she has fun with her boyfriends.

I have kicked her from my life. But it still hurts now. She has no thoughts for me? No respect? Shah. To think I loved her an accepted her for who she is...or who I thought she was. It is a sad world when people treat each other like dis. I pity her.

Are all Nigerian women like this? Out for whatever they can get?
Re: Eya. Why Did The Nigerian Lady Stamp On My Heart? by OluwaOluwa: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
OluwaOluwa: I met a Nigerian lady a while back in Nigeria. I was suspicious, but we got along very well. I liked her, she seemed to like me. I do not toast many women, but I tell her my feelings. She is on and off like a tap. She tell me that she wants me to return, that she loves me too. Then she says that she has a partner.

She has strung me along and strung me along and kept my hopes alive. I said that I may return, but I need time to think and plan. I needed to see if her intentions were honest and true. But she refuses to talk much on the phone. Only enough to keep my hopes alive.

Then she ask for gifts and money. All of a sudden I realise. She has been treating me like a mugu all along. She wants me sending her money while she has fun with her boyfriends.

I have kicked her from my life. But it still hurts now. She has no thoughts for me? No respect? Shah. To think I loved her an accepted her for who she is...or who I thought she was. It is a sad world when people treat each other like dis. I pity her.

Are all Nigerian women like this? Out for whatever they can get?

Please do not hammer me nairaland...I need god abi. I am feeling fragile.
Re: Eya. Why Did The Nigerian Lady Stamp On My Heart? by mstik(f): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Eyah, pele. You got tangled with the wrong lady. Not all ladies are like this smiley
Re: Eya. Why Did The Nigerian Lady Stamp On My Heart? by OluwaOluwa: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
mstik: Eyah, pele. You got tangled with the wrong lady. Not all ladies are like this smiley

Tank you. I pray I have read her right.

If she really wanted me, she would have expressed her feelings clearly to me now? By telephone. She would have said, she would not have just hinted little things. I have made my feelings obvious many times, yet she has never opened up really.

Also she would not still have a partner?

Maybe I should not tink of her or the whole thing again.
Re: Eya. Why Did The Nigerian Lady Stamp On My Heart? by mstik(f): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
yep. Just move on smiley
OluwaOluwa:

Tank you. I pray I have read her right.

If she really wanted me, she would have expressed her feelings clearly to me now? By telephone. She would have said, she would not have just hinted little things. I have made my feelings obvious many times, yet she has never opened up really.

Also she would not still have a partner?

Maybe I should not tink of her or the whole thing again.
Re: Eya. Why Did The Nigerian Lady Stamp On My Heart? by OluwaOluwa: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
mstik: yep. Just move on smiley

I will try o
Re: Eya. Why Did The Nigerian Lady Stamp On My Heart? by OluwaOluwa: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
OluwaOluwa:

I will try o

I am feeling better about it. As you have hinted, I do not need someone in my life like that anyway. I am worth more.

I have dealt with it well though. I just text her saying that she has a partner, yet she asks ME for gifts. She knows I have feelings for her...and that hurts.

I have said that I will always care about her very much, I will call her to wish her a happy birthday, but then after that...I will not be calling anymore.

If she is as I think she is...she will not care one bit.

...but I guess that says more about her than it does about me.

Onwards and upwards!
Re: Eya. Why Did The Nigerian Lady Stamp On My Heart? by OluwaOluwa: 4:01am On Sep 21, 2014
I am not sure if I have read this one all wrong. Nigerian/Yoruba culture is so confusing. Why cant she just talk normally to me like an adult and tell the truth instead of playing stupid games.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Important In A Relationship, Sex Or Money? / How Long Before You Accept A Proposal / Finding And Starting A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.