Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

"I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists (1763 Views)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by goldrush111(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asari Dokubo's wife, Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari, believes some powerful northerners are behind this Chibok kidnap. According to her, she is not disputing the fact these girls were kidnapped, what she's saying is that the kidnap was stage managed.

READ MORE >> http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/07/i-owe-no-one-apology-chibok-kidnap-is.html

3 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
hahahahahahah.

even our western allies have given up on the chibok scam.

what happened to all those lending support and pledging to send in troops.

what happened to those that were sent.

DSS has already told the nation that they know were the girls are but do not want to loss them hence they are avoiding the use of force.

3 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Olumastar: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
goldrush111: Asari Dokubo's wife, Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari, believes some powerful northerners are behind this Chibok kidnap. According to her, she is not disputing the fact these girls were kidnapped, what she's saying is that the kidnap was stage managed.

READ MORE >> http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/07/i-owe-no-one-apology-chibok-kidnap-is.html
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Olumastar: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wat do u expect her 2 say, wen she is not involved.
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by colossus2: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tongue twisters angry
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
she's just trying to support her husband
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by danot1030: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nigeria is a joke, is the only place where a criminal who suppose to be rotten in jail will have prominence and his wife also be making voice on issues of national serious concern.

3 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by egift(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Is she saying that President and the Presidential Committee that met with the actual people in the abductions and victims are also part of the Scam?

Shamelessness at its peak.

6 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Noctec: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Who's actually listening to her.

2 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by ojimbo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
even me too. I owe no one any pity. to hell with chibok issue

2 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by colossus2: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
egift: Is she saying that President and the Presidential Committee that met with the actual people in the abductions and victims are also part of the Scam?

Shamelessness at its peak.
You can imagine....I believe it's stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ok we have heard.

NEXT!!
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by ratiken(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Very valid points raised. ... she's actually smarter than most here.

Summary: There was a stage managed kidnap but definitely not bokoharam. That is the singular reason why the US, French, British, Chinese, Isreali forces etc that came in have stayed silent because they found out it was not a terrorist related kidnap.

Now go figure.........

3 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
colossus2:
You can imagine....I believe it's stupidity at its peak
well its nobody's fault if u n that diickhollowhead u quoted,'r so blind,myopic n daft cudnt read btwn da lines n comprehend what she meant...
#if u finding it hard,seriosly get someone to do ur reading,comprehending,explaining,gesticulating,interpreting,....for u..
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by colossus2: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Rexxie:
well its nobody's fault if u n that diickhollowhead u quoted,'r so blind,myopic n daft cudnt read btwn da lines n comprehend what she meant...
#if u finding it hard,seriosly get someone to do ur reading,comprehending,explaining,gesticulating,interpreting,....for u..

<-------------

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Kanwulia: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
O WOR WOR gaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! cry
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
KOLOssus2:

<-------------
KOLOssus diickhead
thats certainly u there..
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by tit(f): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia: O WOR WOR gaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! cry

i no you hate we northern women.
stop it.
iyamiri!
no hatin!
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Kanwulia: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
tit:

i no you hate we northern women.
stop it.
iyamiri!
no hatin!

She is not a Northerner.
Neither are you!
Alaye monkey!
Please, get lost! kiss

1 Like

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by omenka(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
You choose to swim in putrid filth, hardly my business.
Who says stewpidity isn't sexually transmitted
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by bjtinz: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia:

She is not a Northerner.
Neither are you!
Alaye monkey!
Please, get lost! kiss

are those boobz yours??
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by JEITO: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nairalanders are too much in a hurry to comment they don't spend time reading through the post. That's why some fellas have been spewing rubbish about her comment.

When you read through, you will see she has a point worth giving a second thought. Now, whether her claims are right or not, is a matter for another day; but as for what she wrote, there's sense in it.
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by putro(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
I wonder where this one and her husband will hide their faces when jona is out of power
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by ayukdaboss(m): 2:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Look at what Nigeria has turned into. The wife of an ex-militant has the guts to publicly air her own views on National Issues wey no concern am...You be First Lady? When your husband was going around causing havoc and wasting the country's resources I no see you for Facebook o. Now you get guts to dey write trash on wetin no concern you.

Rubbish something angry

1 Like

Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by tit(f): 2:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Kanwulia:

She is not a Northerner.
Neither are you!
Alaye monkey!
Please, get lost! kiss

Hajia Mujahad Daba Asari-Dokubo is a bona-fide moslem from Borno state.
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by tit(f): 2:55am On Jul 25, 2014
bjtinz:

are those boobz yours??

you too like ashawo!
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Kanwulia: 4:35am On Jul 25, 2014
tit:
Hajia Mujahad Daba Asari-Dokubo is a bona-fide moslem from Borno state.

With that kain face? undecided
A don BAYLIVIT! cry

Is that one of the 'maids' or one of the wives?
Because the wan wey we dey see since na this pissshure o! grin

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608042884015065242&w=144&h=175&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7[/img]
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by bjtinz: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: "I Owe No One An Apology! Chibok Kidnap Is A Scam" - Asari Dokubo's Wife Insists by Kanwulia: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
bjtinz:

are those boobz yours??

100% EMINADO!!!! cool
Size 38DD!!!! cool
Original AFEMAI pillows! cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 1970: Yakubu Gowon Shows Frustration That Emeka Ojukwu Wasn't Captured. / My Adventure To ELEWE ERAN. By Falola Ahmed.. Pls Read! / Quotable Quote By President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. GCFR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.