Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,801 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. (4641 Views)

Photo-Woman (30) Gives Birth To A Tortoise After Being Pregnant For 10 Months / Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children / Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan: Sophyrocks endeavor to rub all the stretch marks preventing rub - able when preggy to keep stretch marks at bay smiley.

You are right. I've started taking precautions as early as Now. I use coconut oil on my skin together with my body cream.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You are right. I've started taking precautions as early as Now. I use coconut oil on my skin together with my body cream.

Coconut oil doesn't do much for stretch marks, sheabutter and cocoa butter are surer bets, i used only cocoa butter though.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

How can I be hurt? no am not guilty. Some comments makes one look stu*pid,that innocent comment of yours made you appear so. This is a serious thread for those talking pregnancies not a romance section caricature.
Yet again, now i'm stewpid! how serious is it that one cannot make light of the situationand i now sound like some troll on romance section even thou i hardly visit there. Ok'o! angry
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Godmystrength: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
you just called me a name even when my comment didn't refer to you, oh well ill take it n good faith
on d contrary, i can't see where she called you out and gave you a name except you are telling us that slowpoke is your other name.

9 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
Yet again, now i'm stewpid! how serious is it that one cannot make light jof the situationand i now sound like some troll on romance section even thou i hardly visit there. Ok'o! angry

grin no one said you are stupi*d but that comment of yours...no vex sha, most will always seize the opportunity to attack female here online but you seem different.

Accept my apology for the name calling you claimed but i still hated what you wrote .

2 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

Your joke was misplaced, every topic must not be treated with frivolity. If a topic is beyond you, isn't it wise to just read and learn?Remember you answered to the name by yourself, i didn't mention you , you claimed itundecided
How is this beyond me and what is there to learn here that i'm not a woman doesn't mean i don't know anything about fitness, wellness or pregnancy. Please stop being smart by halves, you didn't mention me yet you referred to me, I'm really trying hard not to get pissed.

1 Like

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

grin no one said you are stupi*d but that comment of yours...no vex sha, most will always seize the opportunity to attack female here online but you seem different.

Accept my apology for the name calling you claimed but i still hated what you wrote .
i have never been that type, I'm a rational being and i dont do that men vs women nonsense. Anyways, apologies accepted, if my joke got to you, sorry about it, even thou you kinda overreacted. We are good! cheesy
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
How is this beyond me and what is there to learn here that i'm not a woman doesn't mean i don't know anything about fitness, wellness or pregnancy. Please stop being smart by halves, you didn't mention me yet you referred to me, I'm really trying hard not to get pissed.

Then go ahead and get pissed ! ! ! what are you waiting for?
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
i have never been that type, I'm a rational being and i dont do that men vs women nonsense. Anyways, apologies accepted, if my joke got to you, sorry about it, even thou you kinda overreacted. We are good! cheesy

Nah your joke didn't get to but I know it got to someone.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I hope so.

Hmmmm. whats impressive about it?
The fact that no matter how over fed you are, the tommy still manages to find is way being flat grin

do you have a thing for flat tummies?
Yes cos i have one myself, i keep fit a lot, abdominal crunches etc. and just like you , even if i down 10bottles of beer consistently for 1month, my tommy will still turn flat, although i only drink occasionally and responsibly too cheesy
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

Coconut oil doesn't do much for stretch marks, sheabutter and cocoa butter are surer bets, i used only cocoa butter though.

I've read a lot about coconut oil. Its Anti-ageing and antibacterial properties got me glued to it. Also good for hair. Truth is effects of all essential oils take time to manifest. You are right about sheabutter but it seems to be damn too slow for me and doesnt seem to work for most women. Prefer to use it on my hair alongside coconut oil. Very good for hair growth

1 Like

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

[s]Then go ahead and get pissed ! ! ! what are you waiting for?[/s]
STOP!
beeevan:
Nah your joke didn't get to but I know it got to someone.
OK! Thank God that someone isnt beevan grin
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I've read a lot about coconut oil. Its Anti-ageing and antibacterial properties got me glued to it. Also good for hair. Truth is effects of all essential oils take time to manifest. You are right about sheabutter but it seems to be damn too slow for me and doesnt seem to work for most women. Prefer to use it on my hair alongside coconut oil. Very good for hair growth

We are talking of solution to stretchmarks during preggy remember? You use what you are comfortable with though.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar: STOP!

OK! Thank God that someone isnt beevan grin

Nah cool
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength:
on d contrary, i can't see where she called you out and gave you a name except you are telling us that slowpoke is your other name.
Ok suit yourself and i refuse to pick offense, now back to thread.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar: The fact that no matter how over fed you are, the tommy still manages to find is way being flat grin

Yes cos i have one myself, i keep fit a lot, abdominal crunches etc. and just like you , even if i down 10bottles of beer consistently for 1month, my tommy will still turn flat, although i only drink occasionally and responsibly too cheesy

Awww thats good. Its nice you take it upon yourself to keep fit. Pot belly on a man is just not a nice sight to behold.

My tummy remains flat because food naturally digests really fast in my system. I used to think it was all wierd until i googled about it and found out that its perfectly normal for people under blood group O+ and was advised that i eat slowly. So my eating routine is scattered. I am a slow eater. I dnt know why but im used to it. I eat even late at night. I love to have some junk food around to munch and still the tummy remains the same. #shrugs#
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
i have it on good authority the mixture/combination of the ff: does wonders on stretch marks
shea butter
egg white
lime
aloe vera
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

We are talking of solution to stretchmarks during preggy remember? You use what you are comfortable with though.

Lol. Cool. will try it out all the same.

1 Like

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by shizzleStar: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Awww thats good. Its nice you take it upon yourself to keep fit. Pot belly on a man is just not a nice sight to behold.

My tummy remains flat because food naturally digests really fast in my system. I used to think it was all wierd until i googled about it and found out that its perfectly normal for people under blood group O+ and was advised that i eat slowly. So my eating routine is scattered. I am a slow eater. I dnt know why but im used to it. I eat even late at night. I love to have some junk food around to munch and still the tummy remains the same. #shrugs#
If there's one thing i dont think i will have even in old age, its pot belly, i have always had a toned body and i strive to maintain it.

Your digestion rate isnt weird and i dont think it has to do with blood group cos im A+ and digest fast too. Dunno about eating slow but i sometimes i have a scattered eating routine as well for some reasons. I dont do junk foods but my immediate elder sister was abstemious, she takes junks for meals, remember how she is always content with a bottle of mineral and snack for a meal ..lol
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by crackhaus: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
I miss my flat tummy as well...the good ol' days embarassed
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
If there's one thing i dont think i will have even in old age, its pot belly, i have always had a toned body and i strive to maintain it.

Your digestion rate isnt weird and i dont think it has to do with blood group cos im A+ and digest fast too. Dunno about eating slow but i sometimes i have a scattered eating routine as well for some reasons. I dont do junk foods but my immediate elder sister was abstemious, she takes junks for meals, remember how she is always content with a bottle of mineral and snack for a meal ..lol

Oh wow. Good thing i aint alone. we got something in common.

1 Like

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks: Almost every female misses her flat tommy. i will do whatever it takes to make it flat when my time comes. I heard Red wine is good for reduction of belly fat.
and pepper soups too.avoid cold water. Drink a lot of hot water
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
kulyie: and pepper soups too.avoid cold water. Drink a lot of hot water

Wetin cold water dey do? Me sey chew ice oo.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by snazzylove: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
crackhaus: I miss my flat tummy as well...the good ol' days embarassed

Guy ur gender says (M).
U miss ur flat tummy from what?
Male pregnancy? grin
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by beeevan: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2014
snazzylove:

Guy ur gender says (M).
Male pregnancy? grin

From beer drinking, men too acquire pot belly with age grin.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by maingwaest(f): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2014
I miss sleeping on my tummy,eating well especially in my first trimester,wearing some particular kind of clothe and I do not enjoy drinking water to mention a few.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by crackhaus: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2014
snazzylove:

Guy ur gender says (M).
Male pregnancy? grin
gringrin
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2014
I miss too many things:

I miss the way I used to step (walk) with poise and swag. Now I walk like a drunkard. Some people say i chest out, others say i chest in. Hubby says I walk like I'm carrying the world on my shoulders especially when I'm tired. Chei! I don suffer. Most people know I'm preggers from the way I walk and not even my bump as it's not showing much yet angry grin

I miss the way I used to twist and turn while sleeping. Now, I sleep only on my side (left side). Any other sleeping position hurts. Hubby loves face-face cuddle while sleeping. Now he can't have it. He dey manage back. wink

In my first trimester, i couldn't eat any meal made by me nor could I eat meat/fish. I also didn't like fast foods. I preferred mamaput. Hubby so so hates all those road side foods and kept shouting "Ebola virus dey town oooo" grin. Like I cared. . . undecided

I miss staying without taking meds. Now, I'm forced to take meds everyday! I hate it. If I give a long break, my Pcv drops. angry

Kpekus has become a very big chore as I don't feel like it most times. Hubby won't let me rest cos my body is much more attractive now. You know, the right things in the very right quantity as I was quite lanky before now wink

I can't fit into any of my sassy dresses anymore. I envy young girls when I see them rock those dresses. Now, all I want is comfort as against chicness.

3 Likes

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Godmystrength: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
Ok suit yourself and i refuse to pick offense, now back to thread.
good of you.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by seunfavor(f): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Phema: I miss too many things:

I miss the way I used to step (walk) with poise and swag. Now I walk like a drunkard. Some people say i chest out, others say i chest in. Hubby says I walk like I'm carrying the world on my shoulders especially when I'm tired. Chei! I don suffer. Most people know I'm preggers from the way I walk and not even my bump as it's not showing much yet angry grin

I miss the way I used to twist and turn while sleeping. Now, I sleep only on my side (left side). Any other sleeping position hurts. Hubby loves face-face cuddle while sleeping. Now he can't have it. He dey manage back. wink

In my first trimester, i couldn't eat any meal made by me nor could I eat meat/fish. I also didn't like fast foods. I preferred mamaput. Hubby so so hates all those road side foods and kept shouting "Ebola virus dey town oooo" grin. Like I cared. . . undecided

I miss staying without taking meds. Now, I'm forced to take meds everyday! I hate it. If I give a long break, my Pcv drops. angry

Kpekus has become a very big chore as I don't feel like it most times. Hubby won't let me rest cos my body is much more attractive now. You know, the right things in the very right quantity as I was quite lanky before now wink

I can't fit into any of my sassy dresses anymore. I envy young girls when I see them rock those dresses. Now, all I want is comfort as against chicness.

lolz. jst a matter f tym dear, u ll soon b back in shape. pregnacy stage is a necessary faze no woman wanna miz, u knw? *wink* wsh u safe delivery.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
seunfavor: lolz. jst a matter f tym dear, u ll soon b back in shape. pregnacy stage is a necessary faze no woman wanna miz, u knw? *wink* wsh u safe delivery.

Thanks dear. Taking it one day at a time. smiley
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by edwife(f): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Phema:

Thanks dear. Taking it one day at a time. smiley

Aww congrats girl,happy for you.

Don't worry,you will be back in shape in no time.I am wink

Just a little more time,you will be there. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In A Fix / Help! My Husband Thinks I Spend Too Much / ' Marry Someone Like Yourself' Or ' Opposite Attracts'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.