Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. (4589 Views)

Photo-Woman (30) Gives Birth To A Tortoise After Being Pregnant For 10 Months / Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children / Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
edwife:

Aww congrats girl,happy for you.
Don't worry,you will be back in shape in no time.I am wink
Just a little more time,you will be there. smiley

Thanks sweets. kiss

1 Like

Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by bestie101: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
I miss everything.... every single thing before i got pregnant
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2014
snazzylove: Personally anytime am preggy, especially when that bulge starts to shoot out, hmmm... I miss sleepin on my tommy a lot, cos datz my best sleeping position, and I miss my fitted dresses, and of course my figure 8 sad its often difficult to get it back.

For my hussy, I don't think he misses a lot, cos he keeps telling me that I look very $exy when am preggy (...and he doesn't let me rest wink) hmmm. I don't find it funny oo (somtimes). But it feels good to know that the spark is still there (even wen I dey form shakara, lol).

So mama's and papa's in the house come in and share your experience. Those things you couldn't voice out to ur spouse grin.

Let's have fun!

I missed my flat tummy and flawless face.I ate anything and neva had cravings,spitting and morning sickness.am still as tight as I was coz I had a bikini line CS and still slim and sexy.
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nnekacherry: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ooohhhhh.. Just going through this thread made me feel like crying..
It feels like I'm nolonger myself, everything smells, the mere thought of everything i love to eat before makes me feel like vomiting, spitting up and down, and my tummy is beginning to come out, so my cloths nolonger fit..
But the main thing that worries me now apart from the food stuff, is that i always feel like vomiting, from morning till night, but i wont, it will just be there..
Quite annoying..
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by MymothersKeeper(f): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2014
lol
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by favoredgal: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2014
When I was pregnant, I dint have morning sickness or spitting but I missed being generally comfortable, missed being light weighted, missed being able to sleep on any position, missed drinking alcohol socially, missed being able to eat without feeling bloated, missed eating my favorite food and snacks like meat, chicken, suya.

All in all though. I'll say the pregnancy was 100percent easier than motherhood especially the first three months. Mayb cuz I was a first time mom.

But for me the birth was the easiest part, followed by the pregnancy, while motherhood is major kickass.

It's just beginning to ease up now. Phew!
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
luvly: I miss sleeping on my tummy and on my back,i only sleep on my side
how is your baby doing?
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by luvly(f): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Vessi:
how is your baby doing?
Fine,do I know u?
Re: BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
luvly:
Fine,do I know u?
You follow me. I guess that's all you know about me. I know of your baby, by reading your past posts on Nairaland.
You all stay good...smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined / Help-how Do I Tell My Daughter That The Man She Calls Daddy Is Her Stepfather / Interracial marriages - Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.