Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours (6250 Views)

The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by debeey87(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Saw this on a friends wall so weeks back and it has been generating hilarious comments from folks in the office about their first love letter written or received.

So guys, How did you write yours and ladies what was ur reaction when you received the first one.

Oya lets get the ball rolling.... cheesy grin

Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lol......I nvr wrote any and also did nt rciv any
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by debeey87(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
edozie04: Lol......I nvr wrote any and also did nt rciv any

you must have been born in year 2000 upward. grin. Just joking o before you bullhead me. you missed sha
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
debeey87:

you must have been born in year 2000 upward. grin. Just joking o before you bullhead me. you missed sha
lol.....I tink itz bcuz my big head scared all d ladies nd I wz born in d early 1990's
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by debeey87(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
edozie04: lol.....I tink itz bcuz my big head scared all d ladies nd I wz born in d early 1990's

Lol. They didnt know what they missed I guessed. maybe you will get the opportunity in another lifetime if such exist cool
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
debeey87:

Lol. They didnt know what they missed I guessed. maybe you will get the opportunity in another lifetime if such exist cool
d best I cud do thn wz 2 write will u b my val,I got a heavy frown tat evn till nw I can nt 4gt
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by DoctorAshley(f): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
pretty childish stuff.... undecided
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by DankemzI(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lol. Way back then,.....

As write with my Golden pen from my Golden heart,.. Lol
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Mimisboygreat: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lol... Mine was that I wrote in french first before translating it to english and the girl was like "miracle it's like u love writing too much" she letter agreed sha.
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
same here.
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Blebleswag: same here.
SeriouslyD lady I saw in ur profile is way 2 cool not 2 hv rcvd any
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
The doxology part got me laughing out loud...

Highest grammer then grin
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by feedthenation(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lol...those where the days.
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kai even the popular love symbol was in my letter, but the babe turn it down nw she de beg for the the thing.
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
edozie04: SeriouslyD lady I saw in ur profile is way 2 cool not 2 hv rcvd any
like seriously yea, buh not searching
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Blebleswag: like seriously yea, buh not searching
Nice though
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by nikkypearl(f): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
U are in yo early 20ies I guess?
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Missmossy(f): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
I was in primary five when i received my first love lettercheesysadawww those days menh!

The boy who wrote was our class prefect and i was the assistant. He was very fluent in english. "You are the sugar in my tea.......bla bla bla" it goes like that. I was too shocked to say anything when i got it.

Didn't write any to anyone eventually.....receiving it though was one hell of an experiencewink

1 Like

Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
nikkypearl:
U guessed ryt
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by japhmanuel: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] aint got one...
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by debeey87(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2014
nikkypearl:

Did you get any?
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by shegeblend(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2014
There are a number of investments that i personally thinks can never fails, those are the thing we will be discussion here today,but the problem of today's youth is impatience as they are always searching for already made jobs which can not be readily available for all of us, it is only a few that will be able to get that kind of job. haven't said that, it is high time as young Nigerians that we should develops investment mentality in a viable business and stop looking for that already made job. Like I said above, there are a number of investment that you can do that will yield returns within three months. are you following? the number one on the list is Online business. there are many online business out there and also there are many screamers too you must be very careful while making your choice, but i will gives you a little from that list that are very reliable Bulksms business will never fail if you can do proper marketing of your site. information marketing also can never fails as well. websites design is also a viable business, and many more find out yourself.
Aside from that offline business that can not fails are, Water business started like play some years ago till now people are still asking for more.
live stock rearing is the most viable one i like so much poultry, piggery, fishery and many more that you can add to that list.
You can sees now that in Nigeria today we can still have some investment that can fetch you good money without recording any form of failure.
Thanks for your time in Reading this report.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by hiss(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2014
u no go secondary sch...I wrote to d girl..my love..do u know my love for u is emotionatisonal..however ur pant is my handkerchief.....she gree sharp sharp(no tyme) grin
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Jarchi(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2014
I love you talk your own
Next pls
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
DankemzI: Lol. Way back then,.....

As write with my Golden pen from my Golden heart,.. Lol
Lmao.......always with golden pen but if you check am well e go be that eleganza wey dey float anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by DankemzI(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Orabelle: Lmao.......always with golden pen but if you check am well e go be that eleganza wey dey float anyhow grin

It was'nt easy grin
Re: My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
DankemzI:

It was'nt easy grin
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me / The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U / See What This Lady Did In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.