Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs (20168 Views)

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) / Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration / HEROIC! Chinese Doctors Bow To 11 Yrs Old Boy That Donated All His Organs (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Pdizzle(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2014
god among men
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by todayguest(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Even in this world of hate,wickedness and selfishness. He had a heart of love and fellow-feeling. I bow too.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by deloon(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2014
kolawaxxy: I just gave the hero a 30-second standing ovation.

Rest in peace nad enjoy your stay in heaven in good health if it truly exist

You actually stood up and clapped for 30 seconds? Dude.... undecided
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dis reminds me of a film by Will Smith...Seven Pounds.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by gidzbobby: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
undecided Sign of respect? undecided
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by gidzbobby: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
deloon:

You actually stood up and clapped for 30 seconds? Dude.... undecided

Lols ...bro he is a retard Nigga
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by englishmart(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Emma8043: Bros make i join u abeg
nooO.
We no dey mourn anybody
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by haymoney01(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
I doff my Hat for a real hero
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Mariojane(f): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
bestestgirl: very touching!

Na the same footwear all of them wear so?
what is ur eyes doing that far? you are suppose to look at the bowing heads nd the corpse not doctors foot wears
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by homlic(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
May his soul rest in d bossom of d Lord, Amen.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by SenatorJames(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sunymoore: Chinese doctors bowing down to a 11 year
old boy diagnosed with brain cancer who
managed to save several lives by donating
his organs to the hospital he was being
treated in shortly before his death.
http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/2bl8bd/chinese_doctors_bowing_down_to_a_11_year_old_boy/
That useless Facebook page will not see this type of story to post, other than those fake and photoshopped pictures named "Tourching and Inspirational story", "Say amen if you care" as if typing on keyboard equate caring.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Raxxye(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
I am lost for words and moved to tears. God bless his departed soul!
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by morefire: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
THIS IS A TRUE HERO.. REST IN HIS BOSOM
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
princefunmi:

Ever heard the word "UWABAKI"

Sincerely? no! however I just googled it and came up with this...
...Japanese culture mandates that people should remove their shoes when entering homes and other buildings, especially where the floors may have rugs, polished wood floors, or tatami (grass mats). Uwabaki are light, flexible shoes which are easy to slip on and off, designated for indoor use. As they are not generally worn outside, the soles are kept clean, and thus cleaning and maintenance of the building's floors are kept to a minimum.
the body color of the slipper is always white

and those doctors are definitely not wearing uwabaki, so why were uasking??

Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
kingvicking:

That how it should be, even Nigerian hospitals (at least some) have in-ward footwear,
You no fit carry shoe wa be say you don carry mash every shit for street enter inside ward especially theatre

grin grin grin ok o!
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by dammysmall1: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Face of a poor boy and a heart of brave man.......RIP nigga
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Komzzy1(f): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] embarassedCrying
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by louiskay(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Heaven oR Hell where will he land ......................................................................................... Abeg I need responses oooo+oooo
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Sunymoore(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
SenatorJames: That useless Facebook page will not see this type of story to post, other than those fake and photoshopped pictures named "Tourching and Inspirational story", "Say amen if you care" as if typing on keyboard equate caring.
Thats why I dont like such pages. They are full of bullshits
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Agbalanze(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
He just paid for an estate in heaven... I can feel the angel welcoming him home!
So so touched!!
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Eseoghene1: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
No other word to classify U dan a HERO, U are just 2 good.....RIP little SAVIOUR!!!
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by sinokingz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Just Don't no wat 2 tell u
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by QueenAzibar(f): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2014
bestestgirl: very touching!

Na the same footwear all of them wear so?
yeah. its theatre footwear and most hospitals have a particular type
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2014
bestestgirl:
...Japanese culture mandates that people should remove their shoes when entering homes and other buildings, especially where the floors may have rugs, polished wood floors, or tatami (grass mats). Uwabaki are light, flexible shoes which are easy to slip on and off, designated for indoor use. As they are not generally worn outside, the soles are kept clean, and thus cleaning and maintenance of the building's floors are kept to a minimum.

Oh Good!

I see you know how to use Google.

While they are not wearing the actual uwabaki, the concept remains the same.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2014
0merta:

The boy was great for donating his Organs!

If your "God" was great, he'd have healed the lil' boy of his Brain Cancer...

I'm sure the boy was an Atheist, like most Chinese...so stop attaching your helpless and useless "God" to the feats of this awesome, humane lil' boy...

Chinese are Traditionalist.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Little Boy I salute you. May the Gods carry your soul to the other world.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2014
bestestgirl:

MOst Asian cultures mandate removing shoes before entering homes. That is the clean and appropriate way.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Liamm(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
layi: I wish i could see his face though.

MAXIMUM RESPECT
a nairaland veteran shocked shocked
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Maintain Friendships When You Have Tight Schedules / Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking / Nathaniel Bassey Shares His Relationship Experience (so Educative)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.