Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! (3716 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? / Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? / Advise Need On This Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! by timsbee(f): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2014
dipotech: timsbee, please forgive your mum and pray more for him. I know what and how you feel but for God to forgive you and for her to realize her mistake make effort to do everything to assist her.
God bless.
Re: I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! by JEITO: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
It is a good thing that you guys have forgiven her; but it would be good for you if you keep her at arms length before she brings trouble to your own home - which is now your 1st point of responsibility.

#some people grow old, but they don't grow up.
Re: I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2014
I'm going to be blunt here. The thread starter, her siblings and father are better off without this woman. Yes, I won't use the word "mother", because she isn't one. She's a selfish, mean blood-sucking leach.

No child deserve to be denied a mother's love. I'm a guy with 3 children. I miss my kids when I'm at work, despite knowing I'll see them later in the day. I can't imagine abandoning them under ANY pretext.

This lady and her siblings can forgive this woman if they want to. However they should only do so if they feel that way, not because they feel they have to forgive out of a sense of duty.

I'm really happy Timsbee and her siblings have moved on, and now have families of their own. As for their father, that man is my hero. God will continue to bless him, and he in turn will continue to enrich his children with knowledge, wisdom and love.

I also feel that whether Timsbee and her siblings forgive this woman, she should be kept well away from their families, especially their children.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! by timsbee(f): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=Siena post=27266516][color=Blue]I'm going to be blunt here. The thread starter, her siblings and father are better off without this woman. Yes, I won't use the word "mother", because she isn't one. She's a selfish, mean blood-sucking leach.

No child deserve to be denied a mother's love. I'm a guy with 3 children. I miss my kids when I'm at work, despite knowing I'll see them later in the day. I can't imagine abandoning them under ANY pretext.

This lady and her siblings can forgive this woman if they want to. However they should only do so if they feel that way, not because they feel they have to forgive out of a sense of duty.

I'm really happy Timsbee and her siblings have moved on, and now have families of their own. As for their father, that man is my hero. God will continue to bless him, and he in turn will continue to enrich his children with knowledge, wisdom and love.

Tanks for d points u av just made....
We re all keeping our respectful distance from her nd we now focus our love mainly on our Dad

It is very painful dat my Mum is not d kind of woman i was xpecting. I somtimes wish she could just change but........

I dont think she can
Re: I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! by morethanadoll(f): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
I can only imagine the pain that you are feeling due to your mother's actions. The thing is you don't owe your mother anything. It was her duty as your parent to take care of you and that is something that she failed at. However, she is still your mother and you should always love and respect her. Parents take care of children. Children don't take care of parents, especially when the parent is healthy and has a husband that can provide for her. You and your siblings have families that you all must take care of FIRST! If you all decide that you want to assist her, you do that only after your household needs are met. What's this statement about her not liking your choice of a husband due to him not being a millionaire? Well, looks as though she needs to find her a millionaire first before trying to impose that idea! Take care of yourself, continue to love and support your husband, and continue to be a great mother to your children. Your family comes first always.Best wishes to you and your siblings.
Re: I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! by davidif: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2017
timsbee:
I will just go straight to d point, nd please my pple, gud advice will help me tanks...... I grew up with my dad nd two siblings, we r two girls nd a boy... My mum left us wen i was just six months old nd i didint know her atall. So dat leaves us with dad. Wen clocked 21, my big bro heard a news wen he travelled home dat she now lives somwhere in d east. Out of xcitement, i nd my big sis went to visit her. She has re-married nd has 5kids nd still divorced. Since we met her till now all she ever asks us is money for her needs(we r all married with kids now) but she has never been remorse for once for her deed. My question now is: i still feel hurt by her nd it really pains my heart. M now a mother too nd i cant leave my kids a day nd worst part is dat she is not satisfied with my husband status all she wants is a millioneer. I feel so hurt i cant forgive her atall. Wat should i do?

Wow!!!
Re: I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! by sisisioge: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Which kind question you still dey ask so? Abeg put her on a blast! Give her only when it's convenient! You don't even have to stay familiar with her lest she sees the status of your husband. That woman has no entitlement around u: not money, not opinion. Lubbish!
Re: I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! by eyinjuege: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Don't give her anything.

Don't acknowledge her as anything in your life, and definitely don't let her be part of any decision making regarding your life.

She lost that right years ago. I wonder why people can not just accept the fact that some people are just best out of your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Man/woman With A Child From A Previous Relationship. / Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? / Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman In Lagos(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.